2 replies to this topic

#1 Sadiablo

Sadiablo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 05:28

I have a couple of miners that I recently started, but I am going to level one of them as a mage so that I can use it as a "hurt" machine and keep the other for just mining and nothing else, 

So, My first one that I am going to level up,  I will use it for doing all the mining  and the second character I will use for doing all the smelting, so I need some AP gear, 

the character is only lvl 200, unless I buy some levels from a bigger player.  So, what would ppl suggest (that they have for sale) to boost the Ap of the character?

Right now it has : (as far as gear) 

Weapon     Assassin Punch Blade Armour     Assassin Garment Ring     Active Pyroxene Ring   Blizzard Ring   Inferno Ring   Storm Ring Amulet     Cryptic Ultimismo Amulet Shield     Assassin Shield   

AP:
7 / 667
ap_bar_top.gif ap_bar_progress.gif ap_bar_bottom.gif HP: 330 / 330 health_bar.gif MP: 685 / 685 mana_bar.gif Next Level: 4%

Is there better stuff for just getting straight Ap? without much of a restriction for levels? If there are some good items that just need me to get some more levels though, I have potions to trade for a leveling trip till I can use the items. 

Ty!

hd4r.jpg

http://forums.hunted...e-alts-of-mine/ (Can anyone help?- Missing Alts)

http://forums.hunted...ke-to-see-next/   (Please Revive! Ideas for future updates/content)

#2 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 15:22

Free leveling points you can get by bonding them to a high level hunter.

For items see Gothaguide.org. Click Items and sort by AP.

Best ones are Amulet of Ultimate Action (1 PP at Auction House Amulus) - 450 AP

Charmed Pyroxene Ring - 250 AP (Level 750)

Pyroxene Ring - 250 AP (need another one for quest Charmed Pyroxene)

Rogue Ring - 250 AP

Cryptic Ultimismo Amulet - 200 AP

Get Santa's Helper Outfit (Bound Armour) from Yo Ho NOOOOO! quest

#3 marjin

marjin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 29 August 2014 - 15:25

A problem with Miner-mage is that Hurt does NOT give you wisdom-points, but the levelling may go fast with enough DEF.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: