Photo
* - - - - 1 votes

Where to find the recipes for Items marked "Used in Recipes"?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 dew1631

dew1631

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 19:27

For example, the recipes for Zaragoth items,

and the recipes and invented items for Solar Chompers as ingredients.

#2 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 19:34

Ummm... what game are you referring to?

Posted Image

#3 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 01 May 2013 - 21:19

Izzy, the OP is referring to FS, as evident by the reference to "Solar Chompers".

dew1631, keep in mind this forum is for all HCS games now, and FS has its own section here: http://forums.hunted...p?showforum=107

As far as to find out what recipes an item is used in, unfortunately that info is not in the FS Guide, but I think the wiki does have additional info for some items, but it doesn't have recipe info for the Solar Chomper items (I checked).

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 01 May 2013 - 21:31

For example, the recipes for Zaragoth items,

and the recipes and invented items for Solar Chompers as ingredients.

If I remember correctly, there is no recipe for Zaragoth items - they were an LE that has only been out once, and even then, in the scavenging caves.

As for items used in recipes (not to mention resources <->components), this is something that needs adding to the UFSG. The cows are aware but it's not high on their list of priorities :(

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: