#21 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:24

DP

Hey dude  I know guilds own all gears still can't compete with players with their own gears

I have started without any help from nothing to everything .. Just if the players waste more time in game more than forum they can get improved

Arena been very active from so long , just need some little tweaks now and glad hoof are working on it :)

Arena will always need new stuff from time to time to refresh the activity.

#22 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:26

Think it will be good to Recycle items from arena shops make them change every 1 week  this will help to keep prices worthy

#23 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:29

could be just coincidence but now the low guys dont have much to choose from, might have been a lil too much allocated to high arenas, maybe a few more spawn cycles will change this :)

2200 levels is now a big range, compared to 1200 as it was....the levels are random, so yes it will be in cycles ..as long as arena keeps moving at a decent pace, everyone will have something to join...if it slows down a lot..then we may have a problem, and probably need to add 30 or so more tourneys to the list to keep as many happy as possible...even tho there is very little for me to join at this moment..there will be..the way they have the levels now is great for all..lets please keep it this way...they just now need to work out the prices in the store, which i trust they are,  and we may have a better arena for all..

#24 Kedyn

Kedyn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 698 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:33

I know the AH is hurting from the potion pricing, but I don't see any difference between this update and the ability to achieve INVI and INVII 500 potions - it breaks the AH just the same. If players can now access more, an equilibrium will be reached sooner or later. Are the potions strong? Yes, but that isn't any different many other aspects of the game that's been hurt before. 

As supply and demand states - the items will find an equilibrium. I think the token rewards from the get-go are the issue. 

I must also say that I agree with Doom about the idea of tiered brackets based on win # or medal, but that is just me. Being a more "beginner" type of the arena, and I bet like many others, it's hard to "learn" how to do the arena well if you don't win, or if you lose to the same select individuals each time. That's part of the reason the arena died in the first place, and will most likely repeat itself in the near future once the "craze" has died down. History repeats itself if nothing truly changes about the dynamics behind the arena (which is hasn't). 

Edit: Removed the unnecessary part to this thread that was ranting. 

Edited by Kedyn, 27 June 2014 - 15:36.

#25 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:39

what was wrong with 40 token?

It was quite obviously far too low for some of these potions.

#26 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:39

me already thinks there needs to be an increase in number of tourneys available...maybe double what it is now..to 60 total.... now that level distribution is better..so at least within 60 tourneys, someone at all levels should be able to find something to join..

#27 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:42

2200 levels is now a big range, compared to 1200 as it was....the levels are random, so yes it will be in cycles ..as long as arena keeps moving at a decent pace, everyone will have something to join...if it slows down a lot..then we may have a problem, and probably need to add 30 or so more tourneys to the list to keep as many happy as possible...even tho there is very little for me to join at this moment..there will be..the way they have the levels now is great for all..lets please keep it this way...they just now need to work out the prices in the store, which i trust they are,  and we may have a better arena for all..

well u ARE that level and if people are happy good :)

#28 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:43

Can't we just have prices on rewards like it was? 20 and 40 tokens. It don't really matter if it will make items worth less. Those prices made it achiveable for everyone and they could get arena items they wanted with the tokens for personal use, not for selling. Having access to all those arena rewards for personal use at those prices was more than rewards enough to want to do arena. We dont want them to cost that much wich will lead to prices going high again. Please put it back to 40 so everyone that decides to try arena can enjoy those rewards.

#29 miskoak47

miskoak47

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Croatia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 15:57

2000  tokens for those potions is to much...do you know how much most of us must spend to get to to 2 k of tokens....we are not all pro...luck is in arena for us ....but make it 50..100 tokens per pot....cos this is sick...and one more time it goes to those who cheat last time and you did nothing to them.....this is just me....

#30 w3s4rhy

w3s4rhy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:00

Pretty selfish request but can there be a little more lower level arenas? As of right now there were 15/26 lvl 1000+ arenas and that really sucks for people my level =( I couldn't care less about the price of pots and whatnot i just want my medal =)

#31 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:05

Pretty selfish request but can there be a little more lower level arenas? As of right now there were 15/26 lvl 1000+ arenas and that really sucks for people my level =( I couldn't care less about the price of pots and whatnot i just want my medal =)

Yea i think they should increase # of Tourney's spawn only 30 tourneys up there for 2000 level

#32 w3s4rhy

w3s4rhy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:10

Yea i think they should increase # of Tourney's spawn only 30 tourneys up there for 2000 level

Perfect idea, solely because it helps me big time lol

#33 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:14

yes..double it to 60 or so...2000 levels is bad to have only 30 tourneys..i think all would like this

#34 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:18

Grim did the cows want to openly discuss solutions to token costs and give us an insight to what you think is best or are you just going to figure it out again?

#35 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:20

Can't we just have prices on rewards like it was? 20 and 40 tokens. It don't really matter if it will make items worth less. Those prices made it achiveable for everyone and they could get arena items they wanted with the tokens for personal use, not for selling. Having access to all those arena rewards for personal use at those prices was more than rewards enough to want to do arena. We dont want them to cost that much wich will lead to prices going high again. Please put it back to 40 so everyone that decides to try arena can enjoy those rewards.

chances are that higher prices will only happen to a few pots and maybe fire stone...they rest will probably become even fewer tokens...therefore allowing players to buy what they want even cheaper, for invents and such...give it time...

#36 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:29

chances are that higher prices will only happen to a few pots and maybe fire stone...they rest will probably become even fewer tokens...therefore allowing players to buy what they want even cheaper, for invents and such...give it time...

What I am trying to say is they must not cost too much, not even close to that temporaily price of 2000 tokens. A maximum of 100 I think will keep it in reach for everyone to want to try arena.

#37 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:37

What I am trying to say is they must not cost too much, not even close to that temporaily price of 2000 tokens. A maximum of 100 I think will keep it in reach for everyone to want to try arena.

i agree.. grim had to put 2000 up there to put a hold on store until they can figure out correct prices..100 tokens should be around the max for anything, 200 at worst.,..and hoping that many other items go down in price...quest items, crystal, and resources so we all can try more inventing...without fearing a loss of many fsps when the resource fails to extract..or when the invent fails...maybe even some new gear to invent using arena prizes..

#38 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:44

Worst case senerio market wise .. these pots fall to gold in price .. and everyone from L1-EOC can use LF600 at will (promoting activity looking for SE/Titans/etc) BM300 extending pot use (promoting activity) Lib300 (again will only promote activity) Cloak100 (may obsolete cloak30 but will only promote arena/pvp activity)

I could make arguements for why stam used in movement should be removed completely .. but that would obsolete LF completely.. which is a can of worms.

#39 Dulcharn

Dulcharn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 760 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:50

100 to 200 tokens per potion will be closer to fair and still very attainable for all who actually play the arena...

#40 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:03

Grim did the cows want to openly discuss solutions to token costs and give us an insight to what you think is best or are you just going to figure it out again?

Hey.

I'm happy for feedback regarding the prices that the Community thinks the potions should be at. I'll see if I can figure out what I reckon the prices ought to be and see if they jive with what you guys are saying.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: