#41 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:04

I don't see the harm in making them 20 like they were .. making the arena pots common could only promote activity imo .. please consider activity over market ...

#42 drakos333

drakos333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:12

I think 2000 tokens for potions like BM 300 and LF 600 and LIB 300 are more reasonable... these potions are very sought after and used to be somewhat rare as they didnt spawn all the time in the arena... yes it may take a while to stock up 2000 tokens but it will make the prices of things a little more level.... 

#43 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:24

I don't see the harm in making them 20 like they were .. making the arena pots common could only promote activity imo .. please consider activity over market ...

will it increase activity though? once they are worth gold and all the people who cant make back their entrance costs or have more than they need etc, i was more in favour of hundreds to begin with for some of the pots and i still think its good 300 for some pots whilst most stuff remains around the 100/150 mark, gives people something to chip away at rather than too hard or too easy.

#44 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:27

I think 2000 tokens for potions like BM 300 and LF 600 and LIB 300 are more reasonable... these potions are very sought after and used to be somewhat rare as they didnt spawn all the time in the arena... yes it may take a while to stock up 2000 tokens but it will make the prices of things a little more level.... 

Hey drakos you still hate me ? :P 2000 token is good for big arena player like me and you but some newbie can't earn that easily

High activity and fun better than profits :)

#45 Leos3000

Leos3000

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,034 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:29

Hey.

I'm happy for feedback regarding the prices that the Community thinks the potions should be at. I'll see if I can figure out what I reckon the prices ought to be and see if they jive with what you guys are saying.

~ Grim

Not saying your not looking at the feedback, just that it would be easier to give more feedback if we had an idea of how you felt about the different ideas proposed already.

#46 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:41

bg..please add more tourneys to the list...60-75 is better than just 30...for last 2 hours..0 tourneys from level 135-400..2100 levels needs to have more tourneys so that all can find something to join...2 hours waits are not good..

#47 Nagoyaka

Nagoyaka

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 493 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:51

2000 is easy for you arena champs, but we rather want everyone to have a chance at it. I have never seen so much activity and new players trying in the arena before. And I hope it can stay that way.

Edited by Nagoyaka, 27 June 2014 - 17:51.

#48 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 17:58

You should up the amount of guild members that can enter each arena or remove it entirely now a days there are only so many guilds...its really restrictive if you think about it...Cheers

2000 is easy for you arena champs, but we rather want everyone to have a chance at it. I have never seen so much activity and new players trying in the arena before. And I hope it can stay that way.

+1

#49 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:05

I will say more tournys couldnt be a bad thing either ..

#50 j3k

j3k

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:07

+1 for both we need to forgot about the market the market has already {DIED} from 2 days ago   imo just give new players the shot to win a LIB 300 so they can and think "wow this is amazing i should go back arena and get another LIB" 

fallen-sword-logo.jpg

I am a merchant. If I'm not ripping you off, then I'm not doing my job! ~Gomezkilla

#51 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:24

I understand the reason you upped the high level arenas was because they were filling up faster. However now there is only 5 possible Arenas that a player around my level has a chance in (317, 135, 74, 74, 71). Whereas there is 24 above level 500 and 19 above 1000... Once again, i understand increasing the rate of upper levels but you have basically eliminated the chance for a player of my level to play Arena...

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#52 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:29

I know the tournament levels were evened up more but it seems that 70% + of the tournaments are over level 1000 and they fill up quickly, only to be replaced with more tournaments over level 1000. The amount of tournaments under level 500 is quite shocking considering most of the player base is under level 1000

#53 xxlooperxx

xxlooperxx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:40

I know the tournament levels were evened up more but it seems that 70% + of the tournaments are over level 1000 and they fill up quickly, only to be replaced with more tournaments over level 1000. The amount of tournaments under level 500 is quite shocking considering most of the player base is under level 1000

I agree. It seems that it is exactly the opposite of what it was before..

In my opinion it would be better for there to be more lower level Arenas anyways because a level 1500 can gear down to join a level 200 Arena, but a level 200 has no chance in a level 1500 Arena..

It at least needs to be evened out better. Maybe 60% above 1000, 40% below?

XXLOOPERXX%20SIG.png

#54 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:41

Well, why not make it like this.

25% below 100, 20% below 250, 15% below 500, 10% below 750, 10% below 1000, 20% above 1000.

Just some quick numbers ofcourse. Doesn't really impact the higher level players as they still play the below 100 arena. But it gives everyone some chances on getting into an arena.

Also, i think that some of the rather worthless potions should have an rather low price. Ddeathdealer 100, for instance coud cost just 2 tokens.  Doubler 1000, what about 25. Counter attack 100 2 tokens. Holy Flame 90, 2 tokens. Maybe even increase it to Holy Flame 200 and give it a decent price :)

Edited by Grimwald, 27 June 2014 - 18:41.

#55 johnagod

johnagod

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:48

18:45 server time reset

22 new tourneys

15 tourneys level 1100+

2 tourneys level 800-1099

1 tourney level 500 - 799

4 tourneys level 300 - 499

0 touneys level 10 - 299 

really?

Edited by johnagod, 27 June 2014 - 18:48.

#56 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:53

Well, why not make it like this.

25% below 100, 20% below 250, 15% below 500, 10% below 750, 10% below 1000, 20% above 1000.

Just some quick numbers ofcourse. Doesn't really impact the higher level players as they still play the below 100 arena. But it gives everyone some chances on getting into an arena.

Also, i think that some of the rather worthless potions should have an rather low price. Ddeathdealer 100, for instance coud cost just 2 tokens.  Doubler 1000, what about 25. Counter attack 100 2 tokens. Holy Flame 90, 2 tokens. Maybe even increase it to Holy Flame 200 and give it a decent price :)

+1, completly agree on those %'s....what happened was yesterday it was spawning to many low levels, high level players complained massively (even tho they could join those) ..got the change they wanted, so today to many high levels...that is why your suggestion is good

#57 UrcK

UrcK

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 548 posts
  • Badge

Posted 27 June 2014 - 18:59

they high level tournys are spawning because they are filling .. fill the lower ones as fast and they would be 50/50 ..

#58 Tharsonius

Tharsonius

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 19:03

Just a small change to arena games today. They will now generate across all level ranges more equally and will randomize participants before beginning.

The randomization of participants is more than welcome.

But I seriously hope that the level ranges are not too equally distributed. Please do not use a uniform distribution (same chance for each level) because the players don't have a uniform distribution ... otherwise you will have few players that can join to the, say, 10% high level games and many player that can join the 10% low level games. Of course the distribution should neither perfectly reflect the distribution of player levels, otherwise most games would be at a low levels and high level games would be too rare. A fair balance would be good here ... and is probably not easy to find.

In this very moment I see mostly level 1000+ games which may suggest that the distribution might be too close to a uniform distribution ...

#59 yodamus

yodamus

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 19:51

The randomization of participants is more than welcome.

But I seriously hope that the level ranges are not too equally distributed. Please do not use a uniform distribution (same chance for each level) because the players don't have a uniform distribution ... otherwise you will have few players that can join to the, say, 10% high level games and many player that can join the 10% low level games. Of course the distribution should neither perfectly reflect the distribution of player levels, otherwise most games would be at a low levels and high level games would be too rare. A fair balance would be good here ... and is probably not easy to find.

In this very moment I see mostly level 1000+ games which may suggest that the distribution might be too close to a uniform distribution ...

yes..something not quite right about how since they did that...mostly all tourneys have been above 1000...less players can join those and be competitive..where more players can join the lower level ones and be competitive..(but for some reason high levels players do not wish to join those, and speed them up,  maybe they dont have the gear setups for them).. i think cows went home...and left us a mess on the levels again...4 hours..i have joined 2 tourneys..not good

#60 drakos333

drakos333

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 20:10

ok i understand ppl saying "arena champs this" and "arena champs that" but i wasnt saying that those pots should be 2000 tokens so only a few of us who play a lot can get them... ppl now a days want everything handed to them without having to do any work... nothing in the game is rare or sought after anymore... everything is just handed to the players and a lot of stuff is just plain overpowered.. but anyways.. i still think some of those big pots should be worth a lot of tokens.. give ppl something to work towards... and i also think that gold tournaments should be brought back instead of having to spend 1 token to get 4000 gold... just a few thoughts... 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: