40 replies to this topic

#1 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:46

Logged into game tonight and FSH is not working, not at all. Anyone else having same problem?

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:54

Normally it doesn't work for me, but tonight it is working.... Strange.

#3 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 05:54

Normally it doesn't work for me, but tonight it is working.... Strange.

Thanks ..I even re-installed it ..and not working. First time I have ran into this issue.

#4 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:52

still not working .. re-installed greasemonkey and fsh and mozilla ..drivn me nuts :)

#5 Crofil

Crofil

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,704 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 11 July 2014 - 07:43

it hasn't been working in Chrome for months :(

Crofil - 49  O=(`-`Q)

l0rdka0s - 49 Tank

Ridcully - 49 healer

Liforc - 49 Ranger

Nihilus - 49 Warsin

+ others

#6 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:17

wonder when people are going to start blaming HCS. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No issues with my helper.

#7 tharzill

tharzill

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 728 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 08:39

I use the latest version of Chrome and FSH works fine. 

#8 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:04

Not sure why it is not working .. Again, I have tried evrything. I have never had this issue since I have joined FS. Any ideas let me know thanks ..I use Firefox.

#9 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 13:58

Yeah, installed it new on desktop I've had to use from laptop HD failure. About half the features that were working a couple weeks ago on laptop aren't on this one. Oddly though a couple I never used/enabed seem to be on tilt (find players shows all players in it have pvp protection.... weird) or maybe its doing this in general. :/

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#10 kimbo

kimbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Philippines

Posted 11 July 2014 - 14:17

Mine is doing fine, np at all :)

#11 PointyHair

PointyHair

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 322 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 14:31

You will probably find that Firefox has helpfully updated your Greasemonkey to the new hotness v2.0 which is incompatible. You'll have to downgrade to 1.15 and turn off auto updates for now.

#12 lapdragon

lapdragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 15:38

hey BLOODY...there is a bug in one of my preferences....i had same problem as you...did what you did...then, i unchecked everything and slowly added back one at a time till i found which one was kicking it off..DO NOT CHECK for updates...that throws mine off also......

#13 Gutie

Gutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 475 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 July 2014 - 16:51

Suddenly had same problem. Downgraded to 1.5 or w/e it was. Still most features I had on my laptop aren't there, but the core is there.

However, has nyone been unable to Change the placements of ranks of their guild suddenly? I'm not having the ability to do so today. I even deactivated Grease Monkey and it's not letting me... which means it's FS itself not letting me all of a sudden...

GutieGGtsig_zps678d4c8f.png

Are you active? Enjoy playing FS for fun and striving for lofty goals? Looking to join a guild that invests in itself and seeks to improve and grow in all aspects of the game?

Secret Alliance can be your home in FS! We are looking for active, motivated and driven players who have a passion and genuine enjoyment of FS to join us as we continue to rise towards the TOP! If interested feel free to send me a PM.

SA is also looking for one or two guild mergers INTO SA. Feel free to ask for details.

#14 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:01

You will probably find that Firefox has helpfully updated your Greasemonkey to the new hotness v2.0 which is incompatible. You'll have to downgrade to 1.15 and turn off auto updates for now.

Thanks for this !!! Going to try  :) ...  I downloaded Chrome ( for 1st time) and it does work w/ Chrome. However I use Firefox and am glad that there is a FIX. 

Edited by bloody18, 12 July 2014 - 03:02.

#15 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:49

THIS WORKED!!!! Thanks for the FIX!! I turned off auto updates ! Thanks again!

#16 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:55

Not working!

#17 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:13

Not working!

I downloaded greasemonkey 1.15 from this link ..  Hope this helps

https://addons.mozil...onkey/versions/

#18 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:30

I downloaded greasemonkey 1.15 from this link ..  Hope this helps

https://addons.mozil...onkey/versions/

Still not working!  =(

#19 bloody18

bloody18

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 647 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 04:59

Hope this is easy to follow =) it might not be lol

Still not working!  =(

Following PointyHair's instruction ..   1.)Uninstall grease-monkey ..2.)reinstall it using the link https://addons.mozil...onkey/versions/   scroll down to version 1.15 (install that version)  ... (after it is installed)CLICK TOOLS on firefox,   then  addons , scroll to greasemonkey .. it says "a user script manager for firefox" next to that  it has an option to click " MORE" .. Click that, where it has options for automatic updates , set to OFF. =) Then reinstall FSH under the RESOURCES tab on FS ( if necessary)

#20 Lellarell

Lellarell

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 05:30

It's working now.

I had installed the Greasemonkey, so I had to re-install the Helper too.

Thank you!

Now, set up the whole stuff again :unsure:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: