#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2020 - 01:02

Yes, I know it's been brought up before, but it warrants a revival now we've got new eyes looking over the game and implementing stuff.

At the moment, the highest tier of medal is DIAMOND - many players are WAY over the requirements for those medals so a higher level would allow further progression and spread players out.

And, yes, I have a vested interest in this - I'm the ONLY player with SUPER ELITE HUNTER (DIAMOND) and I want a new medal before VLKFENRIR catches me up and also has the medal LOL

Edited by Pardoux, 15 November 2020 - 01:03.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 November 2020 - 01:09

I have a number of Diamond medals that should have evolved into something more marvelous long ago too....   

So +1

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:32

I'm confused, isn't there 14 players with SE Diamond? 5k? Not taking out the credit from it, it's still amazing...You're the only one that could get....Platinum?

And yeah, it has been long enough since Diamond was introduced, +1 on that.

#4 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 November 2020 - 04:41

i think its funny hes worried about his multi catching him ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#5 gapukas

gapukas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 232 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 November 2020 - 05:40

its not anything hard to add a new medals, why not :) hard work should be rewarded with hard to get medals

Edited by gapukas, 15 November 2020 - 05:42.

#6 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2020 - 06:29

I'm confused, isn't there 14 players with SE Diamond? 5k? Not taking out the credit from it, it's still amazing...You're the only one that could get....Platinum?

And yeah, it has been long enough since Diamond was introduced, +1 on that.

Sorry, yes, you're right - I need my eyes testing. You got what I meant tho LOL.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#7 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2020 - 06:31

i think its funny hes worried about his multi catching him ?

You're a funny man ... NOT.

If you think I'm running a multi, put up or shut up .. better still, give the "evidence" to the cows.

#8 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 15 November 2020 - 09:32

• You may not post any content of a political or religious nature.

be careful 

Edited by activeh1, 15 November 2020 - 09:33.

5aZzW0p.png,

#9 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,129 posts
  • Australia

Posted 15 November 2020 - 17:53

• You may not post any content of a political or religious nature.

be careful 

but neverending trolling is perfectly acceptable ? - hmm

#10 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 November 2020 - 12:59

but neverending trolling is perfectly acceptable ? - hmm

Stop it... You are feeding it.

sigma_468x60.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic