5 replies to this topic

#1 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 01:21

If we are attacked by anything, we automatically dismount.  Why can't we auto dismount when you click to gather or do other things?  With such a limited space on our spell bars, we don't always have the luxury of putting the mount ability there.  It's a bit of a pain to have to find the spell book to dismount just to catch two fish.  Thank you.  :)

for now, enjoy the floating hedgehog.

cute-animals-pictures-hedgehog-floating-

8TLwd.jpg

#2 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 31 July 2014 - 02:06

You still got to get out the book to remount...  I vote for another bar or two off to the side for less used stuff like emotes, mounts, and resurrect...  A floating bar that I can move or permanent bar, either is fine with me.

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#3 TreeFrog

TreeFrog

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,739 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2014 - 03:55

Why not both? We definitely need a seperate emote/mount skill bar, but it seems odd that the only thing that doesnt make you dismount is gathering. Just seems like an unnecessary hassle.

#4 l3fty

l3fty

Senior Artist

• Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 536 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2014 - 08:09

I'm reasonably sure we can do this, as the player already nicely dismounts to talk to npc's or open doors. I'll see what Anakiro thinks this morning :)

L3fty
Senior 3D Artist

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 31 July 2014 - 09:59

Without having looked into it in depth I'd say it's probably doable. I'll pop it on my list, though I can't guarantee when you'll see it. :)

In the meantime, a quicker way to dismount would be to right click the status effect for the mount in the top left and remove it. That should dismount you without you having to go back into your spell book to find the mount.

#6 ChelseaBrick

ChelseaBrick

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 31 July 2014 - 11:30

Thanks L3fty and Anakiro!  I appreciate the attention you give to players, it really means a lot.  Stay awesome. :)

8TLwd.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: