akasha420's Content

There have been 12 items by akasha420 (Search limited from 27-April 23)

By content type

See this member's

Sort by                Order  

#802306 Diamond Medals!

Posted by akasha420 on 26 July 2013 - 08:59 in General Discussion

I don't know if this is relevent but I never receieved a log notice of my new medals.... 6 year one and the other for 1080 different days of logging in...

#794598 Should we limit creatures you can attack based on Actual Level?

Posted by akasha420 on 08 June 2013 - 20:40 in General Discussion

Correct me if I am wrong but when your deleveled and you go to hunt again I myself notice that the gold is less then the orginial hunt!

I do agree You shouldn't gain GXP when you hunt to re-gain lvls!

#794355 Double XP next weekend!

Posted by akasha420 on 08 June 2013 - 03:46 in General Discussion

The Booster Pack is a free gift that we are giving away. It isn't related to the Double XP event that we're running next weekend.

We're sorry you aren't happy about this, however we felt it was better to give players a week's notice about the event, rather than none.

You know when you get the code you don't have to enter it in ...... So Chill. Thanks for the notice cows!! :) Hoof and BigG you gonna be hunting right along side of us???

#793858 Booster Packs coming soon...

Posted by akasha420 on 06 June 2013 - 16:23 in General Discussion

Thanks hoof Its a Perfect Birthday Present on my BDAY :)

#793699 Can't access Fallensword

Posted by akasha420 on 06 June 2013 - 03:37 in General Discussion

Seems like I will log out for like 15 mins to change servers I suppose and I log back in and it seems better but if I am away from the computer for a few mins when I come back then it says that crap again and I have to start the darn thing all over again

#793641 Can't access Fallensword

Posted by akasha420 on 06 June 2013 - 01:10 in General Discussion

Same problem on Chrome FF and IE

#790995 Global Event - Zombie Yeomen II

Posted by akasha420 on 24 May 2013 - 12:25 in General Discussion

Thanks Bg for the extra time :)

#790594 Global Event - Zombie Yeomen II

Posted by akasha420 on 22 May 2013 - 22:41 in General Discussion

I'm hoping we can make it. My oonly regret is that I don't have max stam and ain't even close lol Been pvpin to much lately :) I''m just waiting till the end so i have as much stam as possible to kill as many zombies as I can and I will go over 5k as I plan to use all my stam :)

I think it would be awesome if the event was extended like a day or 12 hrs :)

#781319 Chestsss!

Posted by akasha420 on 13 March 2013 - 05:11 in General Discussion

5 months later...... Cows ..... any updates on this matter? I have played the game for 6 years and only ever found one chest!

#774972 [Bugs] New Map Bug Thread

Posted by akasha420 on 23 January 2013 - 11:38 in General Discussion

I keep getting these over and over again while trying to kill a titan
Timestamp: 1/23/2013 3:35:33 AM
Warning: Unknown property '-moz-box-shadow'. Declaration dropped.
Source File: http://www.fallenswo... ... ?ver=00060
Line: 5555

(this is a warning one because it's not showing me any errors. But something must be wrong if that keeps happening. I already refreshed browser and cleared cookies/cache) (I use the latest FF)

I probably missed out on several hundreds' of kills because of the continuous errors. Kept telling me I had to recover from hitting the titan....

#767144 Guild Wars

Posted by akasha420 on 09 December 2012 - 20:42 in General Discussion

and All pvp hits would of course be bountyable.

why do you wish to keep this? makes no sense if you want this to be a true Guild VS Guild..

Had thought of that ( even asked a friend for their opinion on it) Also had a thought of making *war* bounties only acceptable via members of the opposing guilds ( like a different type of bounty or something). Anyways the convo came back to pvp and how ( currently) every hit is bountyable.

In some instances of a *war* ( with relation to this idea) some may not want to hit back, and would wish to post a bounty for deleveling.

Depends on the rules for this like Would "Guild A" be able to bring in any other guilds' to smash the "Guild B"?

Or would your idea of this be Strictly One Guild Versus The Other Only? Just curious on the parameters.

I like the idea of "making *war* bounties only acceptable via members of the opposing guilds ( like a different type of bounty or something)." I would be interested to try this if it followed the above idea. But I am curious as to the end result. Would there be a cap on how long the war were to run? What if you had 2 stubborn guilds fighting over a relic? What's the potential for abuse?

#754941 Further Achievement Info.

Posted by akasha420 on 13 September 2012 - 09:40 in General Discussion

I think it would be nice to see recognition for completed bounties, but to make that really interesting you'd have to get the bounty board energized again. Last time I saw it blow up proper like, was before smasher hits were relegated to the board. I hate to connect this to that, considering the drama that always accompanies it, but there's a connection there and I can't ignore it.

Gold stolen I saw mentioned several times here, and that's a good one too.

I wonder if you could think of something funny for amount of times an open pvp hit ends in conserve or protect gold. Random I know, but it happens and it's actual pvp. "Oops I did it Again" or "I take it Back" Something like that lol. :P

I would love experience taken to be one, with a balancing achievement being exp lost. I know it's a fairly incendiary topic however.

I've never been the idea person, and I freely admit it. I'm more of an opinion person.

Cake! : #### of Experience taken in pvp combat

Mr/Miss Popularity: Bountied ### times

SPLAT! : Failed # of pvp hits

Potty Mouth: Deflected # times in pvp combat

I like the converve and PG ideas bunny had 8) And agree that the board needs to come back to life if we wish to see even more pvp achievements.

I like these ideas and I have one to add :)

How about an achievement for The number of levels lost on the bb or something along the same lines?

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: