1236 replies to this topic

#41 Sipiripi

Sipiripi

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts
  • Puerto Rico

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:51

When you click on profile the right column move to the left colum.

FS Box
News
Guild Info
Allies
Spoils of War
Game Help
Support US
Game stats

Using Google Crome (15.0.874.106 m)

#42 whobob

whobob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:27

FF 4.0.1

My guildies also are showing in red.

Not sure how the current buffs are supposed to show but,
I have one buff (deflect) that I believe was cast on me first... then some other buffs later.
The other buffs are in order of time remaining, shortest to longest, left to right. However the deflect buff is listed first and it has the most time left. Will the be listed in order of casting or is there a percentage taken into consideration... or is this bugged? (oh, all skills are of equal level)

Other than that, seems pretty nice.

#43 fs_tangtop

fs_tangtop
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:31

1. cannot see guild log only see the notepad page.
2. There are 2 page arrowing things on the bottom of the AH page.

Update:
Getting sent to my notepad when clicking guild log

Update the helper to the latest version using the link at the bottom of this post (manual update)

#44 fs_ravenwulf

fs_ravenwulf
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:37

Got a nice big bug for ya. In AH, the next page buttons that are SUPPOSED to be above and below the AH pages are BOTH at the bottom of the page. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

#45 fs_tangtop

fs_tangtop
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:59

Got a nice big bug for ya. In AH, the next page buttons that are SUPPOSED to be above and below the AH pages are BOTH at the bottom of the page. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This is a FSH bug, you should update to the latest version of the helper ... link below, update manually.

#46 whobob

whobob

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:04

This is a FSH bug, you should update to the latest version of the helper ... link below, update manually.

I had the same "bug". Updated from Tangtop's link just now. Fixed. Thanks :)

FF 4.0.1

#47 WHTELEGION

WHTELEGION

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:16

I cant view my Guilds Log on the New Map System.... on the old System it works fine but not the new.... ive tried clearing cache and stuff but doesnt fix it

#48 fs_tejinashi

fs_tejinashi
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:24

My character is going across parts of the map you're not supposed to go across. And the stamina that is uses matches the bugged path.

I made a video showing it:

#49 fs_jdditmore

fs_jdditmore
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:32

I am using the latest version of Firefox, and whenever my stamina counter reaches zero on the Beta map, it will change to 1500000 or so days, then, if i change it back to the regular map, it returns to normal and i will receive the stamina that i would have gotten if i was on the regular map.

#50 JoshMac

JoshMac

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:38

I'm using GoogleChrome and, although I haven't had a chance to do some leveling, the map looks great and moves very smooth! I'll try a hunt this coming weekend and have more feedback then. :) great job, and if there are bugs I'm sure they'll get worked out. :)

#51 fs_ooa

fs_ooa
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:44

ummm ya i was fighting monsters on the map it said i had 38% left for repair but i click blacksmith menu and it said i had 82%

#52 kotiboh10

kotiboh10

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:01

Guild mates arrent collered blue on the world map :)

#53 ADranca

ADranca

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:07

I didn't checked to see if anybody else has this problem but if you zoom maximly on the new map sistem the zoom feature stops working and you result in having the 5/5 screen as in the previous version.i am using fs helper. i don't know it this is the problem. i hope that this is help full

#54 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:42

when you choose to view a relic it doesn't show the bonuses at all - just the players who guard it.
just the first thing i noticed so far.

Posted Image

as people already mentioned when u move it feels kinda shaky and not smooth like it was in the alpha

the path finding need an algorithm improvement - sometimes instead of moving southwest/southeast/etc.. it moves to south then west - kinda annoying if u ask me it should save time not add time of movement.

#55 fs_tangtop

fs_tangtop
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:46

I cant view my Guilds Log on the New Map System.... on the old System it works fine but not the new.... ive tried clearing cache and stuff but doesnt fix it

If you look two posts above your post, you will see that I posted that you need to manually update your fallen sword helper.

#56 fs_tangtop

fs_tangtop
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:47

I didn't checked to see if anybody else has this problem but if you zoom maximly on the new map sistem the zoom feature stops working and you result in having the 5/5 screen as in the previous version.i am using fs helper. i don't know it this is the problem. i hope that this is help full

Try disabling greasemonkey (this disables the helper) to determine if it is a FSH issue or an HCS issue.

#57 fs_tangtop

fs_tangtop
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:51

Not necessarily a bug with the new map, but with the new UI:
Allies list on the side bar does not have icons (message, buff, send to player and secure trade).

#58 evilbry

evilbry

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts
  • New Zealand

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:00

Firefox 8, mac ios 10.7.2

Old images are showing for buffs on the world screen. Have done hard refresh. (This computer was not in use when the old images were used)

Posted Image

*edit*
switching back to the 'normal' map displays the correct buff icons. Switching then back to the beta map again shows the old buff icons.

#59 fs_deadlystrk

fs_deadlystrk
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2011 - 06:46

instead of a yellow bar for the buffs could u change it to time left?

#60 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:45

ah just noticed I cant deactivate buffs from world map.. but its work on old map

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: