Bump

#42 kevon218

kevon218

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 230 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:28

current items need to be cycled by inventing or something and we do need the new sets, but it should be a lot more random(Since most chests have only 1 or 2 items in it) and there needs to be a lot more items added.

We'll look at getting some new chests added to the game :)

I don't think its necessarily new chests, its the rewards in the chests :)

I meant new items in the chests :D

hoof, maybe you could add new items but also add maybe some recipes that make sets out of the old items that are useless. also add new potion recipes also, this would make more potions and more chests worthwhile to gather, also maybe tweak the prices of keys a little so there a little less expensive...

#43 hbklives

hbklives

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 09 October 2012 - 21:56

Bump.

tumblr_ohmmkinSKX1siy7m0o1_540.png

#44 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 October 2012 - 10:06

At the moment, Halloween and normal content are our highest priority. Forn and I were discussing what we ought to do with the chests today though.

#45 PreyDragon

PreyDragon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 10 October 2012 - 16:23

At the moment, Halloween and normal content are our highest priority. Forn and I were discussing what we ought to do with the chests today though.

Did you and forn both come to a decision then?

Also any chance we could have a chest include a recipe for a new epic item, maybe spread the components out throughout different chests maybe, Epics are always worthwhile and chests can be hard to find anyways.

#46 akasha420

akasha420

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 05:11

5 months later...... Cows ..... any updates on this matter? I have played the game for 6 years and only ever found one chest!

#47 needgod

needgod

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 281 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 15:05

I find them alot.. while se hunting. unless it's an alchemy chest..i'll see if an allie is on that wants it, then move on.. Not worth opening once you get medal...

I wasted loyality tokens on them once...items are way below level I need or don't work with any set, and don't sell for 1 gold anymore...

I'd like to see more chest with pots in them.. thats the only useful ones..or use items from old ones to invent good pots...

#48 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 19:54

And to think I thought this topic was about mammalian protuberances. :cry: :lol:
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: