Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 May 2013 - 22:42

We're planning to start the Booster Pack promotion around the 3rd June. The Booster Pack will give you current and reserve stamina and also increase your maximum stamina and inventory (backpack) slots. It will also give some items designed to help new players such as a 3 piece Legendary Set (level 5) and 5 potions (giving Adept Learner, Librarian and Animal Magnetism level 150 for 120 minutes).

Once the promotion starts, we'll let you know which sites it is available on so you can get a promo code. Note we've added a new section in the 'Upgrades' menu called 'Redeem' which you can use to redeem promo codes :)

#22 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 07:56

We're planning to start the Booster Pack promotion around the 3rd June. The Booster Pack will give you current and reserve stamina and also increase your maximum stamina and inventory (backpack) slots. It will also give some items designed to help new players such as a 3 piece Legendary Set (level 5) and 5 potions (giving Adept Learner, Librarian and Animal Magnetism level 150 for 120 minutes).

Once the promotion starts, we'll let you know which sites it is available on so you can get a promo code. Note we've added a new section in the 'Upgrades' menu called 'Redeem' which you can use to redeem promo codes :)

Wouldn't it simplify things to give each existing account the upgrade automatically?  You have already recruited them, so why take up one of the potential recruit slots from these sites, and also why force people to go visit these gamer sites (where potentially they might get sucked into another game and actually reduce the amount of time that they spend on FS)?  An alternative would be to give each person a code in a message that never expires, although you risk the person missing it (e.g., because of lots of PvP/GvG hits, AH notices, etc.).  It could be a notification message on the side bar like when there is a promotion (I think that this code already exists because I seem to remember that way back there used to be 10% or 15% bonus FSP offers that stayed with the account until they were used).

#23 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 26 May 2013 - 16:38

to respond to the above post: i'm gonna assume that HCS has an agreement with the gaming sites to help with advertisement on both ends.. they tell us about the sites to get a bonus > we visit > excellent advertisement for gaming site.. would make it worthless if we could get bonus in game and never leave the shell that is fallen sword. we all know there are other games out there. i don't think HCS cares or is worried that we will play them. because most likely, a lot of us already play other games but still choose to come here as much as we want to.

we are not FORCED to do anything. if you don't want to support a site that is helping support the game you play, then have guildmate or stranger toss you a code. tis an easy work around... if you are worried about people leaving, how about you go to these sites and give a fantastic review of fallen sword to get more new players here to replace those who have jumped ship ;) just a thought.. 

#24 xmaltevza7

xmaltevza7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 00:53

one question plz... sometimes there (on fsps offers) is said that the offer is not avelable in my country (Georgia) ... i am wondering will this problem (for me) come to that Booster Pack promotions? it is very sad to me that i can't complete offers couse of my location ...

p.s. i hope you understand what i mean :)) ... sorry for my english :) thanks ...

#25 andyvince

andyvince

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 330 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 13:04

Are you considering other forms of upgrades like Max Allies, Combat Sets, Bio Characters, there exist free way to upgrade Max Stamina already,  just a thought...

#26 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 June 2013 - 09:30

Are you considering other forms of upgrades like Max Allies, Combat Sets, Bio Characters, there exist free way to upgrade Max Stamina already,  just a thought...

Possibly in future promotions :)

We're expecting the Booster Pack promotion to start on the 5th June (this Wednesday), but we'll let you know as soon as it's available and give you a list of the websites you can grab a promo code from :)

#27 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:15

Possibly in future promotions :)

We're expecting the Booster Pack promotion to start on the 5th June (this Wednesday), but we'll let you know as soon as it's available and give you a list of the websites you can grab a promo code from :)

:D Sweet

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#28 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:38

One question Hoof.

who create a new account on thegame will have these new 'booster pack' auto, or them will need to reddem the code too?

#29 Anonemesis

Anonemesis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 411 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 05 June 2013 - 10:42

:D Booster pack day

Hate It Or Love It The Underdogs On Top. 

#30 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 17:45

Me want free stuff too!  :P

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#31 ZooksterGaming

ZooksterGaming

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,495 posts
  • Badge
  • Sweden

Posted 05 June 2013 - 18:23

Come on already! :P
At least an update if its gonna be delayed would be nice. Since its past your worktime.

91ig7l.png

| Zook (45) Prophet | Arumat (45) Warrior | Samoorai (45) Templar |

| Crystal Cutting - 45 | Farming - 40 | Fishing - 23 | Foraging - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Skinning - 45 |

| Alchemy - 45 | Armorsmithing - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Jewelry - 45 | Leatherworking - 45 | Tailoring - 45 | Weaponsmithing - 40 |

#32 Bruut

Bruut

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 June 2013 - 18:29

spanked google with "free fallen sword booster pack" but no results .... :\ 

avimax_zps9d2c373f.jpg

#33 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:24

We'll post up a list of sites that are running the promotion once they start it :D

#34 Mongo

Mongo

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,879 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 05 June 2013 - 21:28

Cool, thanks  :)

Visit my shop! Mongo's Emporium for emotes, pets, vanity and more!

#35 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:05

You can now get the Booster Pack from GameItems.com! We'll add more sites as they start giving away the codes :)

http://www.gameitems...veaway-553.html

#36 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:10

Promo code for 'Booster Pack' has been applied to your game account.

You have gained:
  • +10,000 Current Stamina
  • +5,000 Reserve Stamina
  • +500 Maximum Stamina
  • +5 Inventory (Backpack) Slots
  • 1 x Golden Dragon Blade
  • 1 x Golden Dragon Plate
  • 1 x Golden Dragon Helm
  • 5 x Scholar's Apprentice Potion
  • 1 x Bottled Imp Brew

Cool, now I'm almost at max stam though. Can we have some content please? lol

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#37 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:12

That L5 LE set is WAY too cute for low level - that should be new content LE stuff LOL....

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#38 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:38

question, can i save my redeem code? i'm almost at full stam now and i don't really want to overflow >_<

#39 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:40

question, can i save my redeem code? i'm almost at full stam now and i don't really want to overflow >_<

You can yeah - they don't expire :)

#40 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:46

You can yeah - they don't expire :)

Sweet! thanks hoof! Its not even my Birthday today! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: