Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:44

doublexpevent.png

Next weekend, we will be running a Double XP event! This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

The event will start on Friday 14th June at 5pm GMT (Server Time) and will be running for 48 hours.

(Note we'll be releasing a new content update before the event starts)

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:46

And a weeks notice, thanks Hoof!

#3 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:49

I knew it! hahaha i am right to save my stam XD

#4 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:49

yes!

#5 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:52

Are the servers prepared for the hundreds of hunts that will be going on at the same time throughout the 48 hours? I would prefer for the game to not have any lag.

#6 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:54

Are the servers prepared for the hundreds of hunts that will be going on at the same time throughout the 48 hours? I would prefer for the game to not have any lag.

We'll do our best to keep the lag down to a minimum :)

#7 RebornJedi

RebornJedi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:54

there wasn't any problems last december during the event.. i remember it going very smoothly. of course if you are worried about lag, the best thing to do is wait after the initial release of the event. thats when things can hit the fan

#8 BabyMad

BabyMad

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 127 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 14:57

I was fast enought to rage that i used all my stam and my redeem code without notice its in next week.. Uuups :wub:

Awesome on the "future" noticement. WTG Hoof :D

#9 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:06

So BAD !!!!!!!

Next weekend, we will be running a Double XP event!
 This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

WHY didn't tell that when offering the NEW  Offer «« Booster Pack » of yesterday...

Yesterday, I have hunted all my staminas , included the Bonus of +10,000 Current Stamina

... so, when I have took that pack, i was thinking to be able to activate it when I would,,, but NO.. it's automatic !!!

Very bad communication...

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

#10 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:07

We'll do our best to keep the lag down to a minimum :)

Great, thank you!

#11 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:15

So BAD !!!!!!!

Next weekend, we will be running a Double XP event!
 This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

WHY didn't tell that when offering the NEW  Offer «« Booster Pack » of yesterday...

Yesterday, I have hunted all my staminas , included the Bonus of +10,000 Current Stamina

... so, when I have took that pack, i was thinking to be able to activate it when I would,,, but NO.. it's automatic !!!

Very bad communication...

Sometimes you need to be smarter bro  ;)

thats like 10 days for the event to be released :) enough to make good stam

#12 iambrad

iambrad

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:19

Honestly HCS?

Lately you have been pushing to keep current players motivated and to encourage new players to join the game and stay. YET with a simple action you have just lost a few more players.  You release the booster packs one day before the XP event notification. The automatic 10k stamina pushed many players over their max limit so they go ahead and push a quick hunt in. The next day a double event release notification?  You just disappointed many players and if you had only done the reverse you would have made so many players ecstatic.  Your actions are not what your words say for encouraging growth but just the opposite. Whoever thought of releasing booster pack before XP notice needs to take a marketing class.

#13 shindrak

shindrak

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,957 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:22

Booster pack meant to help new players not current players....

Current players got it so they don't cry

#14 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:25

Honestly HCS?

Lately you have been pushing to keep current players motivated and to encourage new players to join the game and stay. YET with a simple action you have just lost a few more players.  You release the booster packs one day before the XP event notification. The automatic 10k stamina pushed many players over their max limit so they go ahead and push a quick hunt in. The next day a double event release notification?  You just disappointed many players and if you had only done the reverse you would have made so many players ecstatic.  Your actions are not what your words say for encouraging growth but just the opposite. Whoever thought of releasing booster pack before XP notice needs to take a marketing class.

Normally we give much less notice (if any) for Double XP events. But we've listened to feedback and hence this time we're giving a weeks notice about the upcoming event...

#15 iambrad

iambrad

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:28

I still stand by my original post.  Your actions and what you say are not the same. If you do not see this then it is not my fault and your game continues to decline.

#16 thering66

thering66

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:28

Booster pack meant to help new players not current players....

Current players got it so they don't cry

+1 and who ever said that the booster pack factored in? atleast its a week notice

#17 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:31

Honestly HCS?

Talk about the xp event has been going on for some time, greed about getting 10k stamina and 5k reserves is what made everyone use it and hunt the second they got it. I personally saved mine for this specific event.

Getting a weeks notice on an xp event should make you ECSTATIC!! These events come twice a year! And it was announced while a 20% offer was in place. Now you can buy some more FSP and get some more bang for your buck!!

#18 thisple

thisple

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 193 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:32

I still stand by my original post.  Your actions and what you say are not the same. If you do not see this then it is not my fault and your game continues to decline.

wow... dude, take a chill pill.

flaming the cows will get you exactly nothing.

now, take a deep breath and save your stam for next weekend and quit your whining and complaining.

#19 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:33

The Booster Pack is a free gift that we are giving away. It isn't related to the Double XP event that we're running next weekend.

We're sorry you aren't happy about this, however we felt it was better to give players a week's notice about the event, rather than none.

#20 Reddstarr

Reddstarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 15:34

Honestly HCS?

Nothing says they had to use their stamina the second they got it. Nothing also says they even had to use the booster pack. Did the cows even need to give a booster pack to current players? No. Players own greed on stamina is what is causing them to burn the stamina they get immediatley. People were talking about in the Box about a possible XP event. They will probably get full stamina in a week if the 10k pushed them over their limit. (depending on what their max actually it) So just be glad they're giving us a double XP event (:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: