koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:25

Sometimes you need to be smarter bro  ;)

thats like 10 days for the event to be released :) enough to make good stam

ye you should have studied the past, then you could predict the future  :P

#42 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:32

brill now i just hope my stam is full by then so i can reach eoc cheers hoof

#43 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:32

ye you should have studied the past, then you could predict the future  :P

History does tend to repeat itself.

#44 Grimwald

Grimwald

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 17:54

I agree with all the others, lots of chats about an possible double xp event and a FULL week notice is very good  The booster pack is nice also. Going to use them up that weekend. :) Thanks cows, going to make a very nice hunt next week and get finally to level 1200  Now, I only hope we have enough high level buffers online to buff those smashing hammer and other buffs

#45 4gottn4ver

4gottn4ver

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 19:35

first off thank you very much HCS on the XP event. B)

as for ones complaining oh I used up the starter pack promo thing already this is uinfair to now havea XP event. a good while back when HCS/ cows stated to do these XP events they stated they would go on like a couple times a year which is like 6months apart. last XP event was around December about right being 6months ago an next one should be around the same time as last year give or take around December. so I think there was plenty of time to prep for the XP event. so after this XP event do you think you can start planning for the XP event around end of the year sometime and be able to have enough time to plan for it?

the thing that has everyone in a uproar cause they got ' greedy ' and didn't think ahead to save/ hold off using it. an wasn't it just not too long ago there was a global event also? easy thing to do is when they bring out something that gets ppl very happy an that hold off a little if possible.

rush things along your gonna lose out more then you think you gain, wait it out a bit better chance then none your gonna come out well ahead. just slow down and don't jump the gun for chirist sake. an good things come to those who wait. :D

#46 KingWeeman

KingWeeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Romania

Posted 07 June 2013 - 19:52

I'm getting bored of computer games, but I just can't stop playing fs 3xD I freakin love coming back here for some reason...I'm like half active so I had no idea what these booster packs were, and somehow got my booster pack code...I was glad about that...great gift, had the best hunt I had in a while, made 12 lvls today...then I saw the double xp event notice a few mins after I finished my hunt...I was about to get upset, but I realised it was a freaking double exp event, what more could I ask for?

So, you used up your stam...big deal...Remember, it was FREE stam...To make things even sweeter, in a week you'll have a double xp event...Snap out of it guys, stop b*tching about it, it's a good thing

Thanks for the booster packs and for the upcoming event HCS

kyorakusig_zps8dff8436.jpg

#47 onray24

onray24

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 June 2013 - 20:15

just think guys the codes could have only worked for new players. thank you cows for the bonus  and the event a content update new levels or maybe composing buffs

#48 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 20:38

Will there be some new levels for the people who have been at level 1675+ for 2 and a half months? :lol:

It would be fun to join in on the fun of a Double XP event. ;)

But mate, its you guys jobs to buff us mortals. Fun, Fun, Fun :P

Cheers.

wil72

#49 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 20:43

I'm hoping it'll be a mega update, 50-100 levels but I doubt it.

More like 25 levels, which will take about 15 minutes to steam through lol.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#50 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 20:48

Stam left over to buff me then :)

Cheers.

wil72

#51 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 20:51

Just a shame that really great idea, composing?

Yeah, just a shame that won't be out in time, everyone could just buff themselves via the really awesome potions that any level could create.

Such a shame.

Edit: But sure, if you catch me around I'll hook you up, no charge. I'll be bleeding stamina pretty much from now until next weekend anyway, joy. :)

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#52 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 21:08

With the content, can you add the master realms to the previous content too ? - last master realm is L1626 currently ...

Thanks

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#53 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 21:13

Oh man, is there no way to stem the flow? Tourniquet maybe :P

Wait, self buffing with uber pots that can be created by nearly everyone when Composing? Why level during XP Event then?

Cheers.

wil72

#54 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 21:16

Oh man, is there no way to stem the flow? Tourniquet maybe :P

Wait, self buffing with uber pots that can be created by nearly everyone when Composing? Why level during XP Event then?

Cheers.

wil72

Your guess is as good as mine. :P

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#55 Splash

Splash

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 22:40

Any chance we can get that thing you guys said you would think about last time?

Instead of 48hrs of double xp, give players an option to activate a double xp buff that lasts 24hrs within a week of the event starting? (So if they don't activate it within a week it expires anyway)

It will cut lag (not everyone rushing at the same time) and less people will have something to complain about, I.e not being able to participate because of being busy during that specific weekend.

At least think about it please. :)

#56 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 23:10

Any chance we can get that thing you guys said you would think about last time?

Instead of 48hrs of double xp, give players an option to activate a double xp buff that lasts 24hrs within a week of the event starting? (So if they don't activate it within a week it expires anyway)

It will cut lag (not everyone rushing at the same time) and less people will have something to complain about, I.e not being able to participate because of being busy during that specific weekend.

At least think about it please. :)

The potion of 2x XP has been mentioned several times - and yes, it would be nice (and reduce the load on the servers 'cos folk could use it whenever they wanted to) but it's not essential either.

48 hrs of an event, with a weeks notice should be more than ample for most folk to fit it in somewhere.

Be grateful Hoof ignored my suggestion of NO advance warning (but then, he's he a hybrid hoof/chicken  ;))

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#57 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 23:16

Heh, cow and chicken... Isn't that a cartoon?

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#58 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 23:18

Nope, its an abomination :P

Cheers.

wil72

#59 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 07 June 2013 - 23:19

Aww but it's like ren and stimpy, and ren and stimpy was ace!

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#60 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 23:22

Canny argue with you there mate. Ace indeed. " Happy, happy, joy, Joy "

Cheers

wil72.

0 user(s) are reading this topic