Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:09

They all show the check mark image for achieving the medal

Nice new medals! My progress guide says I have achieved the diamond guild loyalty medal, but it's not in my logs or profile.

Fixed :D

#22 Mister Doom

Mister Doom

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,518 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:13

Global quest diamond's look like they're going to take a while to achieve... lol

Good job on getting these out though, didn't show up at first but are working fine now.

EnhancedShardoom1-1.gif

#23 leefylee

leefylee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:31

anyone else get a craving for haribo fried eggs, looking at the new medals :P

#24 mimdala

mimdala

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:35

Fixed :D

Yay, thank you!

mimdala_zps719aa5bc.png

#25 aa0007

aa0007

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,379 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:42

Got my loyalty medal, surprisingly not my guild loyalty medal. Oh well :D. thanks for the update hoof :D.

#26 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 16:46

Nice but they are bigger than the other medals.  Could they be shrunk just a tad to make them consistent with the other medals?  Perhaps just upsize the rest?  Just a little OCD activating to make them all a uniform size.  ;)  Oh, while I'm at it, the medal spacing is weird.  Lots of space on the left side and all crammed together on the right.  Could that be evened up as well?

Screenshot everything!

#27 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 17:11

Thanks for adding more metals! (You might want the artist to work on them a little bit more because they dont look like diamonds, if you are paying them the big bucks, but everyone is a critic.)

Rasputin17.jpg 

#28 donalde

donalde

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 179 posts
  • Finland

Posted 25 July 2013 - 17:15

anyone else get a craving for haribo fried eggs, looking at the new medals :P

yep, me. I also see a dirty toilet bowl looked directly from up on diamond guild loyalty, but that is just me... (maybe too many mornings spent on hang over :) )

#29 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 17:25

fried egg medals now i am hungry

#30 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:01

Global quest diamond's look like they're going to take a while to achieve... lol

Agreed. Hoof, could we get some more frequent global quests out so that medal is attainable within a reasonable time please? I'm not asking for more Epic containers, just more global quests to get the medal... and the rewards could be those Legendary boxes or lower.

#31 Amzen

Amzen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:09

Wait people like the design? Im sorry but they are extremely lackluster. Nothing about them makes me think "Wow, I want one of those on my page!" Which it should, considering most are extremely hard to obtain. Instead what do we end up with? A giant (emphasis on giant) silver blob. Wait what? Why is that even a thing...

#32 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:12

Wait people like the design? Im sorry but they are extremely lackluster. Nothing about them makes me think "Wow, I want one of those on my page!" Which it should, considering most are extremely hard to obtain. Instead what do we end up with? A giant (emphasis on giant) silver blob. Wait what? Why is that even a thing...

No one said you had to go for them, they are there to challenge those of us that do want to get them.

#33 Amzen

Amzen

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:13

No one said you had to go for them, they are there to challenge those of us that do want to get them.

Exactly, but a medal should be something to show off, if I ever do get one i'd want to hide that thing. Medals should be a cool way to show off your new achievments.

#34 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:15

Hey Steve McQueen :P

Looking forward to getting a couple of Diamond Medals soon. Cheers HCS.

wil72

#35 Nikita90

Nikita90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:44

kind of looks like a fried egg lol

#36 Rasputin

Rasputin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 400 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 18:49

kind of looks like a fried egg lol

Yummy! *goes and makes some eggs*

Now everytime I see them I will want some eggs.

To help me with gaining to much weight please make them look more like diamonds!

:rolleyes:

Rasputin17.jpg 

#37 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:42

hmmm it does kinda look like a fried egg. I think its cool you did diamond medals no matter what they look like

Could you please consider adding some of the other suggested ones like inventing, GvG, gold theft and others?

Ripple and I would really like a fried egg GvG medal :P

#38 wil72

wil72

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,554 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:49

hmmm it does kinda look like a fried egg. I think its cool you did diamond medals no matter what they look like

Could you please consider adding some of the other suggested ones like inventing, GvG, gold theft and others?

Ripple and I would really like a fried egg GvG medal :P

As these would be new medals wouldn't everyone start at nil progress, sorry if you meant gain diamond GvG medal in the future.

Cheers.

wil72

#39 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:50

very nice work with the thing that show people that earned a medal very great idea

#40 Noeni

Noeni

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts
  • Badge

Posted 25 July 2013 - 19:52

Diamond  medal a good idea one looks like a fried egg and the other  looks like a perfume bottle. it doesn't fit in amongst the other medals. it look out of place and a bit dull lack in lusture.

bannerfans_6199711.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: