BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:05

Hi all,

This is a major content update, we have just added the following to the game...

- New World Area 'The Hyrom Wilds'.
- New World Area 'The Gelorath Caverns'.

- New Area 'Gelorath Caverns (Incline)'.
- New Area 'Gelorath Caverns (Rise)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Prowl)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Herd Land)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Pridelands)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Plains)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Scrub)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Brush)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Mystic Land)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Grazing)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Stalk)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Horror)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Slither)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Savannah (Flats)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Plains)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Fowl Lands)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Stalking Grass)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Webs)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Raptor Lands)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Prowl)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Grazing lands)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Ogre Haunt)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Sloth Lands)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Screecher Haunt)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Groffle Haunt)'.
- New Area 'Teminar Grasslands (Chiefs Turf)'.

- 25 New Creatures.
- 4 New 'Champion' Creatures.
- 1 New 'Elite' Creature.

- 2 New 'Rare' Items.
- 3 New 'Unique' Items.
- 2 New Item Sets.

- 2 New Portals.

- 3 New Relics.

- New Quest 'Preparing for Winter'.
- New Quest 'Lost Relative'.
- New Quest 'Slaying the Chief'.

It is rumored that a new portal to the Gelorath Caverns (Incline) has been discovered in the Gelorath Caverns (Bug Nest).

A new Feedback thread is open for all who wish to comment!

Enjoy!

Also, if you haven't already done so, remember to view the new Development Roadmap thread Here on the forums.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 10:21

Great work HCS, now I just need 1082 lvls to become an EOC member =P

#3 kenwyl

kenwyl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 13:04

i want the entrance to 1776, it is hidden from me!!

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 17 October 2013 - 13:21

Nope. It's there. It's activated. Clear your cache and cookies if you are not seeing it. It is defo there..

#5 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 14:32

Does this include portals up to the new content to save walking through 25 previous levels?

#6 Azarek

Azarek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 18:06

According to the Ultimate Guide, the Gelorath Caverns Master Realm can get you to the Tunnels realm which is level 1771.  So only 4 levels of walking to get to the entrance of the new content.

#7 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 18:12

Hey there. just finished the new content - thank you!

I don't know if this is deliberate or not but the first two champion mobs happily respawned constantly due to my AM 575 being active. I sat and killed them for a few levels each, one at a time, sitting on one spot! The 1797 and 1800 champions did not respawn. I had to wander around and find them, and they ALWAYS disappeared and did not respawn once. The AM 575 was still active, and the regular creatures were still respawning constantly due to the buff.

So... glitch, or deliberate for champs to no longer be effected by AM 500+?

Anyone else confirm that happening to them?

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#8 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 19:58

I don't know if this is deliberate or not but the first two champion mobs happily respawned constantly due to my AM 575 being active. I sat and killed them for a few levels each, one at a time, sitting on one spot! The 1797 and 1800 champions did not respawn. I had to wander around and find them, and they ALWAYS disappeared and did not respawn once. The AM 575 was still active, and the regular creatures were still respawning constantly due to the buff.

Hope that's not been changed now  ? - although, if it has, it will "tinkle" off those that get to EOC and then delevel whilst sitting on a champ to quickly regain XP and add to GXP.

Edited by Pardoux, 17 October 2013 - 20:00.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 20:15

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn BG said that Official Guide was automatically updated with new content (in my maybe false memory that had to do with creatures). Currently isn't the case... just wondering.

thanks

#10 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 17 October 2013 - 20:21

I could be wrong, but I could have sworn BG said that Official Guide was automatically updated with new content (in my maybe false memory that had to do with creatures). Currently isn't the case... just wondering.

thanks

New content is never added to the guide straight away :) - The way it works, as I understand it is, when new content is added, the previous content of critters / quests etc is added to the guide. So, the guide is always 1 batch of content behind :)

Edited by Pardoux, 18 October 2013 - 02:36.

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#11 Value

Value

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 18 October 2013 - 00:55

Thanks for the sick new updates... Now all I need to do is get level 1800 lol

#12 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:40

Hope that's not been changed now  ? - although, if it has, it will "tinkle" off those that get to EOC and then delevel whilst sitting on a champ to quickly regain XP and add to GXP.

Why is it a problem to you if someone decides to de-level and re-level off a champion. HCS have confirmed that this is allowed in the game and it gives some players something to do with their stam.

I am confident that now there is a substantial amount of levels being introduced that there won't be many players de-levelling as there is new content to go through.

#13 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:51

Why is it a problem to you if someone decides to de-level and re-level off a champion. HCS have confirmed that this is allowed in the game and it gives some players something to do with their stam.

I am confident that now there is a substantial amount of levels being introduced that there won't be many players de-levelling as there is new content to go through.

Now where (in the post you're quoting at least) did I say it was ? - I just said it would "tinkle off" those that like to do that particular way of delevelling / relevelling. 

When it was brought up in a previous thread, I agreed with the OP that it was a loophole being exploited, but Hoof declared that the practice was fine so I'm good with his decision. As you say, content is now going to be more regular again so this practice will diminish / die out anyway.

#14 Saxon

Saxon

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 07:54

Thanks for the info, HCS did confirm that some Champions wouldn't respawn even with AM500+ active.

#15 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 18 October 2013 - 10:22

The 1797 and 1800 champions did not respawn.

Oops. Fixed.

New content is never added to the guide straight away smile.png - The way it works, as I understand it is, when new content is added, the previous content of critters / quests etc is added to the guide. So, the guide is always 1 batch of content behind smile.png

Essentially correct, yeah.

#16 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 13:21

Thanks out to Pardoux on the explanation and BG for the confirm... wonder if I'll ever get there, lol. Ah well, knowledge is good. (o0

#17 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 22:01

If ever someone could send me an ingame message with which areas are communicate with New World Area 'The Hyrom Wilds', it could be very appredciate :rolleyes:

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

#18 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 20 October 2013 - 22:36

If ever someone could send me an ingame message with which areas are communicate with New World Area 'The Hyrom Wilds', it could be very appredciate :rolleyes:

(messaged in-game also)

http://guide.fallens...earch_minlevel=

and

http://guide.fallens...earch_minlevel=

#19 Mowglik

Mowglik

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:41

oups.. I was thinking that one of those 2 was about  1776 to 1800 ...

surely next time...

So, when I have looked to FSGuide, there was not included.

Thanks !

The first & second are online 24/24 :

1st : ======>>>  http://rfsa.atwebpages.com/ <<<======
2sd :======>>> http://rfsa.eu5.net <<<======

3rd :  ====>>> http://rfsa.000webhostapp.com/FS/ <<<====
so, this last one is free too, BUT every day, around 05:00 A.M., the web site will be in sleep for 1 hour.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: