132 replies to this topic

#61 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 19:56

Hi INDeeDO,

We have actually implemented a few suggestions from the forums into the game, and we also receive a high number of suggestions in the form of support tickets (some of which have also been implemented into the game as well).  Unfortunately we're not able to add each and every suggestion to the game, but we do take everyone's feedback on-board!  :)

then my question is,for every(or most) suggestion please tell whether you intend to use it or not.yes i know this might take while to answer all the suggestions,but its better then saying "its been passed on to the dev team" and then we hear nothing after that

#62 CODENAME

CODENAME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 16:11

Implement this:

1a (

Make it possible to convert hero exp 5k units for 20k units or 100k units.

4*5K for 20K

20*5K for 100K

Decrease server connection error messages.

1b (

Make it possible to convert Speed Ups to bigger ones. Same as the hero exp.

2 (

Put rocket fuel in the alliance shop.

Its kinda hard to get now, dark activity also don't drop it frequently.

3 (

Increase base dropship flight speed by 50%.

Less waiting, more action, less boredom.

#63 Buffarilla

Buffarilla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 October 2017 - 02:31

I think one way to help with the inbalance in the game would be to introduce an element of chance. Right now it's a straight mathematical exercise. If there was a chance for a defender or attacker to win despite the odds, it would make for a more interesting game.

P.S. I keep making suggestions but think it might be too late to really save the game.

#64 Libertas

Libertas

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 October 2017 - 23:46

Can we please be able to reorganize our base?  It would be nice to be able to demolish a building and construct another building, and/or move a building after its placed.

#65 saetaooo

saetaooo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2017 - 17:10

Hi there, Commanders!

We noticed that you guys have quite a lot of feedback and suggestions for what you'd like to see added to the game!  

Please share any constructive feedback here, as the development team often check the forums and may take your suggestions into consideration for future updates.  happy.png  Please note that anything off-topic will be removed.

Hello greetings. Why can not buildings be moved?

#66 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 08:45

There is no point to moving unless it's an ocd thing, it provides nothing to the game.

#67 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 11:40

There is no point to moving unless it's an ocd thing, it provides nothing to the game.

news flash,lots have ocd about this lol,thats why we want it  :)  ;)

#68 LeighBibbings

LeighBibbings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 12:51

If you had ocd you'd get it right first time hahaha

#69 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 25 October 2017 - 18:35

If you had ocd you'd get it right first time hahaha

not when the first 2 buildings are forced on you ;)

#70 JameRetief

JameRetief

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 October 2017 - 03:51

This may not be as simple as it sounds. I would like the ability for alliance members to post battle reports in alliance chat. his would be good for critiquing players and tactics used.

#71 Kaaptain Kaos

Kaaptain Kaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 12:59

I think it would be fairer if the spoils of a rally attack were shared between all participants rather than just the leader.

#72 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 02 November 2017 - 18:47

This may not be as simple as it sounds. I would like the ability for alliance members to post battle reports in alliance chat. his would be good for critiquing players and tactics used.

this can be already done,press the little arrow in the battle report-this does not work for pvm,only pvp

scout reports can't be shared either-admins allow all reports to be shared!

Edited by INDeeDO, 02 November 2017 - 18:50.

#73 Kildek

Kildek

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 196 posts
  • Badge

Posted 03 November 2017 - 02:02

I think it would be fairer if the spoils of a rally attack were shared between all participants rather than just the leader.

You can see the results of a rally in the alliance log

#74 Kaaptain Kaos

Kaaptain Kaos

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2017 - 13:01

I know you can see the results but why should the leader of rally get the spoils and all other participants gain nothing for their losses?

#75 Zath

Zath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Australia

Posted 06 November 2017 - 10:38

I agree. During a recent destroy event, we launched rallies and only the player who started the rally got event points. A rally does 750 vs any single attack of 250. So it should be shared amongst combatants

#76 Green Schka

Green Schka

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 November 2017 - 19:01

dear Admins,

you probably noticed that many players are unhappy (understatement) about the connecttion problems and slowliness (or absence) of response from the server.

this is certainly due to the server being overwhelmed by requests.

one option  to downsize the amouts of requests could easily be done by inserting a field next to bonusses, where players could type in the amount of boosts they want to use at once, instead of clicking 200 times on the same item in less than a minute.

another solution would be to increase the server capacity...

#77 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 23 November 2017 - 19:59

could we perhaps change the healing a bit?-

currently when number of a certain unit is finished,they all come back at once,and it steps through the certain types of units.

could we change to that as each unit is healed,that they be added back to your troop alive amount,instead of having to w8 a huge long time for a lot to come back...

#78 zxvf

zxvf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 27 November 2017 - 20:56

I have a User Interface idea. How about some quick link buttons on the main "page" to Go To each of the three Outposts? Maybe near the Facility/World button. I dunno. I guess the ones in Search Map are good enough.

Edited by zxvf, 28 November 2017 - 01:15.

#79 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 28 November 2017 - 02:39

Edited by INDeeDO, 28 November 2017 - 02:39.

#80 Special Ops

Special Ops

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 November 2017 - 21:42

Can we please eliminate the "cool down period" between when a player can send a scout? The correct fix to players spamming another player with scouts is to put a cool down on how many scouts a player can RECEIVE from another player. If I want to send 10 scout ships to 10 DIFFERENT bases there shouldn't be a delay or cool down period. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: