Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 December 2022 - 15:10

Hi there Everyone!

doublexpevent.png

We will be running a Double XP event soon! This means that during the event, all creatures will give DOUBLE their normal xp.

The event will start on Monday the 19th of December at 15:00 hours and will be running for 96 hours.

~ The Fallen Sword Team

#2 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2022 - 05:32

number of levels coming ? *hopes against hope you may say a number*

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#3 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2022 - 12:00

There are a number of levels coming, yes. ;)

~ Grim

#4 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 07 December 2022 - 17:25

There are a number of levels coming, yes. ;)

~ Grim

smart a** :P

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#5 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,813 posts
  • Badge

Posted 13 December 2022 - 13:18

Hi there everyone!

DXP Update!

doublexpevent.png

Due to player feedback regarding no weekend time for the Double XP Event, we have decided to start the event at 15:00 hours on Friday the 16th of December. This will be an event of an unprecedented 144 hours! We hope this will allow more players to take advantage t
fChristmas Promotion.

There is now a week left of the Christmas Promotion! Remember, this fantastic offer is the best value package of the year, with two brand new potion options available. Take advantage of it while you still can!

~ The Fallen Sword Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: