10 replies to this topic

#1 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 07:48

While i shuoldnt be doing this cuz it helps me alot right now.

Every other node in trappers is an instant node i.e 4-5secodns respawn time.

even balan leaves have instant nodes. add more nodes close to each other like all the other places :)

Still thinking about new signature

previously:

youtube channel! >> Xpwaste Eldevin 

twitch stream!   >> Xpwaste_Eldevin

PVP is what i like. make it worthwhile!

#2 Dasan

Dasan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 10:40

whats wrong with fast spawn nodes in attol? :P i think its cool addition cause of risk u have in gathering there :P

#3 xXxMomoxXx

xXxMomoxXx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 293 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:24

If you bot there .. Then Im coming for you  ;)

Mwahahaha

I bring a group XD

Edited by MomoY, 30 May 2014 - 11:24.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

[Tool]Talent Planner

More stuff on my 'about me'.

Message or Mail me for any Suggestions or Corrections.

#4 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:32

whats wrong with fast spawn nodes in attol? :P i think its cool addition cause of risk u have in gathering there :P

"add more nodes closer to each other"

previously:

#5 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:37

Thanks for the report. We'll look into this.

#6 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 19:17

Its normal its no instant respawn its a fast respawn.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#7 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 12:38

It's a static respawn point, simply bot-able by even the simplest macro mouse clicking software.

I understand that instead of adding more nodes they jsut increased the re-spawn time.

Hey, that even an more harmful bug than this one please change it!

Edited by xpwaste, 31 May 2014 - 12:38.

previously:

#8 Cult

Cult

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 13:44

It made gathering in general so much more fun to do it in trappers atol. The risk of gathering, and willing to survive made a boring Job exciting again.

Before the 1.13a update, with the quickspawn nodes, it made trappers atol attractive to go to. Now I had a good reason to go to TA. It was well worth the risk.

I never been there before.

So us pve players had a good reason to go there. With all the easy preys, pvp players do get their statisfaction too! Because there is more to kill, and more to do pvp wise.

I found it a very very clever way from you Hcs, to make both pvp players and pve players happy.

Now, with the 1.13a it's all ruined again. It's not worth the risk anymore.

With all the risk and hunting around you, the quickspawn nodes are FAR from overpowered like the TS stated. You have to stay alert as a lowlevel pve player(actualy everyone Has to stay alert), and run when someone gets close ... This stops us from gathering anyway! Heck, I believe if you use the quickier nodes outside TA your overall gathering would be higher (Because you dont have to find savespots every 5 min)

Your argument about botters exploiting the Quick nodes at Ta are invalid. Kill them to stop them. It's THAT easy!! So in my opinion, thats a rediciolous argument...

Edited by Cult, 31 May 2014 - 13:47.

caj1quU.png

(Click the banner to go to our topic)

#9 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 15:11

It made gathering in general so much more fun to do it in trappers atol. The risk of gathering, and willing to survive made a boring Job exciting again.

Before the 1.13a update, with the quickspawn nodes, it made trappers atol attractive to go to. Now I had a good reason to go to TA. It was well worth the risk.

So us pve players had a good reason to go there. With all the easy preys, pvp players do get their statisfaction too! Because there is more to kill, and more to do pvp wise.

I found it a very very clever way from you Hcs, to make both pvp players and pve players happy.

With all the risk and hunting around you, the quickspawn nodes are FAR from overpowered like the TS stated. You have to stay alert as a lowlevel pve player(actualy everyone Has to stay alert), and run when someone gets close ... This stops us from gathering anyway! Heck, I believe if you use the quickier nodes outside TA your overall gathering would be higher (Because you dont have to find savespots every 5 min)

Your argument about botters exploiting the Quick nodes at Ta are invalid. Kill them to stop them. It's THAT easy!! So in my opinion, thats a rediciolous argument...

Sigh im already regreting reporting that.

There were instant spots before and after talking to a dev about them i understood how it was bad, just doing my part as a resposible player.

While i do not support the changes they made, and my suggestion was totally opposite of what they did as in my first post in this topic.

I won't take the blame for someone else stupidity.

previously:

#10 Susej

Susej

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,092 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 15:20

HCS hear us but does not understand us.

See hcs you had a good thing going, and you ruined it in the same 24 hours

You need moving nodes on normal places not in TA, in TA you have pvprs to take care of bots

For hell's sake killing illegal players is 50% of all pvprs dream.

LOOOOOL

Regards

EDIT: Trappers Atoll is empty again :(

Edited by Susej, 31 May 2014 - 15:26.

OCD POT BREWER HOUSE

Need level 32 pots order here

Need level 40 pots order here

Need Draft pots order here

Need Elixir pots order here

#11 xpwaste

xpwaste

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 981 posts

Posted 31 May 2014 - 15:24

HCS hear us but does not understand us.

See hcs you had a good thing going, and you ruined in the same 24 hours

just like the great economy crises, haven't seen anything good go down that fast haha XD

previously:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: