• Please log in to reply
31 replies to this topic

#1 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 17:07

I make my post in points so everyone can put some rage on each point ;) or creatively comment on another solution.

First stage community:

1. Guild and guild house. It will unite the people and certainly bring old players. In addition suggests the possibility of expanding the guild house by using gathering materials.

2. Weekly mini active events, best if u need whole party for them or some ressorces to bring profit to hard working crafters :)

3. Forum events with small reward system.

4. Daily login bonus with random bufs like killing exp, gathering or simple gold coin. Duration of this buf shuld be based on character level(lower lvl bigger bonus).

5. Mentor system to help low lvl player's and hold them in game ;)

Economy ( here i don't have much knowledge but...)

1. Remove npc what sell ressorces or rise or raise the current price.

2. Remove potions from shop or rise or raise the current price.

3. balanced gathering exp in some proffesions

4. Random craft bonus for items should keep busy crafters too.

5. The speed in making gold is too fast, we need something that will stop inflation and reduce our gold resources at higher levels, this problem should not touch the players below level 35. with my skills and gear i have i can make 150-200G per H with drop potion. So I propose remove drop potions, or reducing the values of green items in lvl range 30-40+.

ec85.jpg

Combat 

1. 1 vs 1 arena system. After teleport to arena its should remove all bufs// blessing player got. Fight to 3 wins, also we should put rating board.

2. (hotfix)  balanced combat, length. Put some pvp resistance.

3. Good daily quests at Trapper's Atoll ( open pvp map ) to give some open pvp fun for us ] : >

i got plenty more ideas but need to put my minds together, and w8 for lvl 45 cup ] : >

Others

1. Wardrobe for vanity items 

2. Anti-bot verifications

3. Pet ability to pick up items 

4.  OFC auction house

5. Mail system in game

Edited by Qao, 16 January 2014 - 08:23.

#2 TheLakotaSioux

TheLakotaSioux

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 January 2014 - 17:27

This is a good guideline for some of things that need to be fixed. I know theyre working on a guild system. But guild housing, and eventually maybe GvG PVP, really could help.

#3 Pros

Pros

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 423 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 03 January 2014 - 17:53

1. Remove npc what sell ressorces  -> +1

2. Remove potions from shop  ->  Or, Just remove all potions HIGHER THEN level 8! will give players a reason to do Alchemy as well for money.

Edited by Pros, 03 January 2014 - 17:53.

zv61ht.png

#4 Oops

Oops

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 January 2014 - 00:51

I like the mentor idea but I have been seeing some players steering new players in wrong direction with misinformation this saddens me as this is a great game so I don't understand why a few beta testers and other players would mislead new players

#5 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:22

2. Weekly mini active events, best if u need whole party for them or some ressorces to bring profit to hard working crafters  :)

Is the daily and weekly quests not enough for you? There are too many stuffs to do already!

3. Forum events with small reward system.

Keep in mind that not everyone visit the forum.

4. Daily login bonus with random bufs like killing exp, gathering or simple gold coin. Duration of this buf shuld be based on character level(lower lvl bigger bonus).

Again. Is the daily loyalty reward not enough for you? Do not be greedy.

5. Mentor system to help low lvl player's and hold them in game  ;)

Mentor system is not necessary. Our community is helpful when new players ask question in World chat.

1. Remove npc what sell ressorces

If you are referring to the fish, I agree. But how can NPC not selling fish at harbour? I suggest increase the price of fishes instead.

If you are referring the animal skin/wood sap etc, I disagree. This will drive possible player away from the game. I suggest increase the price of these as well if you want changes.

2. Remove potions from shop 

If a new player suggest to remove potions from shop, I understand. But you! You already experience the game enough and certainly know that there's a difference between bought and crafted potions. Yet you are making this stupid suggestion. I suspect that you make this suggestion simply because you no longer require the potion from the shop. Next time please think not just for your own benefit before making suggestion. Thanks.

1. 1 vs 1 arena system. After teleport to arena its should remove all bufs// blessing player got. Fight to 3 wins, also we should put rating board.

2. (hotfix)  balanced combat, length. Put some pvp resistance.

3. Good daily quests at Trapper's Atoll ( open pvp map ) to give some open pvp fun for us ] : >

It's always funny to see players who rarely PvP gives suggestion on PvP. I'm going to bump my old suggestion regarding PvP battleground:

There can be 2 options. 2 types of pvp battlegrounds. One with level bracket, the other with no level bracket. The one without level bracket reward slightly higher exp and valor, just slightly. Players will choose to queue in the one with no level bracket because lack of player.

Also, when queued in group, you face other players who queue in group only.

#6 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:04

its fine i need more coments here and suggestions. And im wondering when some ppl will get party at lvl 39/40 to do Tr dungeon. ;) 

#7 sparrow666

sparrow666

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Badge

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:24

guild and guild house would be awesome!!!!!

#8 Hennessey

Hennessey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:21

qao coming with them ideas

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=F48m8w4NrsY

Dat hXc doe 

ITS A HOLIDAY IN CAMBODIA 

#9 Morphem

Morphem

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 16:08

Good points from Qao

#10 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:55

Thx for reply but i need more sugestion ;)

#11 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 08 January 2014 - 18:17

idk i have to say i like all the sugestions here  the "removing potions" is a bit iffy but could work if they added a step in the tutorial giving you a couple different types of potitions and explained they can be crafted or purchased from other players...

i say this because while it is in an MMO i find that in all MMO's you have a % of the player base that tend to just stick to themselves and wouldn't bother asking about potions and not ask/nor notice they can be crafted and get agrivated and leave. 

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#12 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 20:38

updated ;)

#13 Dillias

Dillias

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 211 posts
  • Australia

Posted 09 January 2014 - 21:09

Is the daily and weekly quests not enough for you? There are too many stuffs to do already!

Keep in mind that not everyone visit the forum.

Again. Is the daily loyalty reward not enough for you? Do not be greedy.

Mentor system is not necessary. Our community is helpful when new players ask question in World chat.

If you are referring to the fish, I agree. But how can NPC not selling fish at harbour? I suggest increase the price of fishes instead.

If you are referring the animal skin/wood sap etc, I disagree. This will drive possible player away from the game. I suggest increase the price of these as well if you want changes.

If a new player suggest to remove potions from shop, I understand. But you! You already experience the game enough and certainly know that there's a difference between bought and crafted potions. Yet you are making this stupid suggestion. I suspect that you make this suggestion simply because you no longer require the potion from the shop. Next time please think not just for your own benefit before making suggestion. Thanks.

It's always funny to see players who rarely PvP gives suggestion on PvP. I'm going to bump my old suggestion regarding PvP battleground:

D4VYJONES you are not giving Qao constructive feedback on most of these topics, you are just saying these things because you dislike him strongly.

Edited by Dillias, 09 January 2014 - 21:09.

Selling friendship, 50 ep per hour.

GET IN FAST

#14 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:04

D4VYJONES you are not giving Qao constructive feedback on most of these topics, you are just saying these things because you dislike him strongly.

But I dislike you too... and all of Qao's minions that she powerlevelled. Please don't tease me in game like what you did yesterday.

#15 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:50

"It is sad that fools are so sure of themselves and wise people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

#16 CurveS

CurveS

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 13:17

Love the ideas! guild house yes please! Vanity wardrobe = amazing haha. And the mentor system would have been really nice when i first started :) Only suggestion is, I think the npc's that sell resources are actually a good way of minimising inflation which is one of the problems you talk about. Maybe the price of npc-sold resources should actually just be increased a whole lot to help with the inflation problem when we feed them gold.

Edited by CurveS, 10 January 2014 - 13:22.

#17 D4VYJONES

D4VYJONES

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 389 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:43

"It is sad that fools are so sure of themselves and wise people so full of doubts."

Bertrand Russell

That's clever. You neither deny nor confirm my statement.

#18 Lagenia

Lagenia

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 365 posts

Posted 13 January 2014 - 23:31

That's clever. You neither deny nor confirm my statement.

just out - thx :) ... and if he powerlevels 100 people ... some people hate leveling and prefer playing and dungeons - which keeps more player ingame ... so let him do his business - its a nice way for people to get gold / ep and i actually like that he is one player that offers such a Service.

To the Original Post ... i love most ideas ... and yeah the endgame should a) need a lot more gold to spend on ... like crafting or any other parts that just need gold to improve themself ... B) a lot less from any drops you receive ...

As right now the Gold input from lvl 30+ people is just ridiculous ... I didnt believe it myself when i was little ... but well i think i showed it so a lot of people how easy it is to actually get gold by buying EP all weekend long for 100 EP : 70 G ... and i am not even level 40 ...

The amount of gold you receive is just so wrong on so many levels :P ...

Either you have to increase the ingame shop EP:GOLD ratio - or you can pretty much just remove it from the shop, as noone will buy 10G for 100 EP :P ... if he gets 100G for 100EP soon ... waiting for EP being lower valued than Gold so that you get like 5k gold for 1k EP :)

5700658DHjpT.png

6 x Level 40, 8 to go

#19 MagicHands

MagicHands

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • Badge

Posted 14 January 2014 - 00:02

Funny how its players who are lvl 40 that want the money reduced...think about the lower level players that don't make much money spending what they do get on crafting mats, repairs or trying to buy items from other palyers.

Why remove the pots from the Alchemist shop? Is this to make it that players can charge what they want for the pots if a player chooses not to do their Alchemy? Isn't it the players choice to buy or make anything in game?

Where id the line drawn on what an NPC sells? Do we take out all NPCs that sell anything? If so, where are ppl going to get mats needed to to make equips, etc that are only sold by NPCs?

PvP is already in the game.....there is an NPC near the Harbor in EC that takes you to it. Although you can't exactly kill the Boss in there on you own lol ( I tried....and died alot ).

Having a place where a player could set up a stall to sell items or an Auction House would be a huge benefit to the game plus being able to send things to players via the mail boxes would save having to travel to a player ( if it's free ofc ).

#20 Qao

Qao

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:34

Funny how its players who are lvl 40 that want the money reduced...think about the lower level players that don't make much money spending what they do get on crafting mats, repairs or trying to buy items from other palyers.

I want gold gain reduced only on lvls 30-40 to keep property economy. ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: