BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2017 - 16:23

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking the Realms! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Raggghza the Troll (Legendary)
452342b42837f2dc1cacd9b97c4ea010360.jpg

Raggghza the Troll was long thought to have been killed by the noble knight Sir Defron. However the knight never dealt the killing blow and left the Troll for dead. Unknown to him and the people, Raggghza survives and has now returned to strength and is after the fresh meat of man, his favourite meal!

Recommended Level : 10+

Fire Dragon (Legendary)
101f7ad89abb277f4f9d74cb9c8db329603.jpg

The Scrolls of Lore describe these crimson fire breathing creatures as non-aligned guardians of ancient treasures. These magnificent, rare, ancient beasts have been seen guarding sacred treasures deep within the South Lands.

Recommended Level : 35+

Thundror the Frost Giant (Legendary)
20875c35b69272e8ac1d7c2a3104cd53229.jpg

Thundror the Frost Giant is one of the servants of the evil Shadowlord and is often sent to civilised lands to wreak havoc upon the nations of his enemies. Thundror feels no pain and shares his masters hatred for his enemies.

Recommended Level : 100+

The Banshee of Dunale (Legendary)
385e0a1b5a3806636d5dafb74f828d61b41.jpg

The Banshee of Dunale is a creature who's coming into this plain of existence heralds a great doom that the Banshee herself will cause. What this great doom will be is unknown but it would be wise to send this being back to whence it came before it can complete the task.

Recommended Level : 170+

Night Wyvern (Legendary)
4518b7e0198b433837b942dff38abe93188.jpg

The dreaded creature known as the Night Wyvern has escaped from its cell in the dungeons of castle Valk. Lord Valk wants the Wyvern destroyed before it begins to hunt his people. The lord is renowned for his generosity and will reward the this evil beasts killer well.

Recommended Level : 300+

Thothmes the Wrathful (Legendary)
938fef9b1c4a78d3bc80d9658a8589444a0.jpg

After learning all he could from the vile Lustravia, Morbidstein sought out the mighty Thothmes, a Mummy of frightening power. Thothmes saw the hunger for knowledge in the young twisted Doctor and taught him the use of Necromantic Energies and how to bind spirits to items and corpses. He does this as, being immortal, the Doctor could prove to be a useful ally or pawn in Thothmes assault on the disgusting living creatures & humans that infest his domain.

Recommended Level : 364+

Fallen Anteros (Legendary)
1035cb6b42fbcc80a7a6ed2f47be5296c6a6.jpg

Anteros was once a creature who would fly around, spreading Love and Goodwill. However, with the coming of the vile Burzzthak, he too has been corrupted. Now, with his newly barbed arrows, he is spreading Hate and Mistrust everywhere he flies! Do you have the Fortitude to stop this twisted innocent?

Recommended Level : 590+

Mantikhoras (Legendary)
42982d589331a49ee4a8d0a928eb64c63a9a.jpg

Mantikhoras, Father of Manticores is a vast leonine monster with fur the colour of cinnabar and a long, heavily armoured scorpion tail capable of firing thorn-like stingers coated in poison. This creature delights in devouring men and woman whole, leaving no remains. He stalks through the darkness, leaping great distances as, unlike his progeny, he does not have wings!

Recommended Level : 925+

Valgotic Golem Engine (Legendary)
4269aafb9901d3d266b337c30a7e3cdfd0a5.jpg

The Valgotic Dwarves have not been idle since the destruction of the abominable Doom Maw. Further refinement of their considerable Golem technology, the Golem Engine is a formidable addition to the Valgotic arsenal. This monstrous defensive golem reacts to attack by replicating itself, though this does weaken each new Golem as whatever demonic entity is originally bound to each newborn golem splits the demons soul fire. The blazing red runes in each golems skin glows a little duller. This is seen as an acceptable means of fuelling these new Golems as they have to bind less demons to their original golem stock!

Recommended Level : 1180+

The Smiling Assassin (Legendary)
4390d00aaacc742c06c838b02c6ee0f94987.jpg

The Smiling Assassin has become something of a myth. This assassin has been said to pass unopposed through high society, charming and manipulating to her targets. These targets are not aware of the danger until the Smiling Assassin has maneuvered them into a quiet spot and feel her twin curved daggers slide between their ribs, eyes widening as they look into the smiling face of their killer. She faces death without fear and has never been caught, honing her lethal arts to a razored edge.

Recommended Level : 1948+

Shanaraq (Legendary)
3846068b25235a24c52b57da212cd691e55f.jpg

Shanaraq is a grotesque creature that rose from the nearby swamps looking for warm flesh and hot blood to quench it's hunger! This strange, slithering creature is remarkably fast on land and is an utter nightmare if you are unfortunate enough meet it in the waters of his home.

Recommended Level : 2075+

Vampduffula (Legendary)
455091a10c088feb44e39bae1230c4064f8d.jpg

The Vampduffula is a new breed of duck. They're bright green in colour and rather small, cute looking and rather bad tempered. What makes these birds so dangerous is that they are also vampiric! They draw you in with their cute looks and when there's no chance of escape for their victims, they strike, sometimes in flocks, draining every drop of blood from the unfortunate individual.

Recommended Level : 2500+

The Sky Hunter (Legendary)
45497d6963a9611406f85f6160bdc9dd8ed5.jpg

The Sky Hunter is a hunter of superlative skill! Wielding all manner of weapons from the back of his flying lion, Nubica, he tracks and captures or kills his quarry, depending on the threat of the prey. His favoured weapon is his Sky Hunter Sword, a fine blade of exquisite craft.

Recommended Level : 3000+

Calagroo the Unchecked (Legendary)
47682d43d5d50187b0a7bb00f8ae3620f86d.jpg

Calagroo the Unchecked is a vast draconic beast, horrendously powerful and wreathed in green fire. Once locked away in a magical void due to his destructive ways, he has broken out through sheer bloody minded determination! Now he has renewed his quest for supremacy over all of creation!

Recommended Level : 3275+

Designed by : Groosalugg

Additionally, the following creatures have been seen in the Scavenging Caves!

Bahmou (Legendary)
168662d6de34755ecab4db6285c5886c079f.jpg

Bahmou is a creature from the ancient past. Stories tell of how a great warrior defeated the beast and left it for dead. Over the ages a forest grew over his resting place and somehow begun to change and regenerate the monster. Now Bahmou has awoken from his death, a creature more plant than animal. It is said he guards the forests of the world like dog guards its master.

Recommended Level : 300+

Recommended Gold : 21000+

Balaur (Legendary)
14237f39437d912fb6793f18fe951c694442.jpg

Balaur is a giant reptile with three heads that constantly exhale a poisonous gas that can kill a man with but one lung-full. Balaur was until recently the captive pet of Warlord Kung on the forbidden island of Rozm until he escaped in an orgy of bloodshed and noxious gas. Having since left the island, Balaur is continuing his destruction against innocents and must be stopped...

Recommended Level : 550+

Recommended Gold : 23000+

Red Annis (Legendary)
1690bdd3a9e65dcb69eda333b89a377e5580.jpg

The Annis were a sisterhood of dangerous outlawed Elves that practice all kinds of black magic and evil experiments. Red Annis found her pleasures in the sisterhood through the skinning of her victims, generally making them into one of her many dresses. To help aid her in this debased act she replaced her own hands with magically built claws that allow her to cut her victims and stitch their skins with ease.

Recommended Level : 780+

Recommended Gold : 29000+

Sanguidere (Legendary)
2045a2fa562b57211c2276afee8c59e4c1de.jpg

The Sanguidere is a Wyvern so elusive that many believe they are not real, made up by intoxicated men around campfires struggling for a ghost story. But the frightening reality for them is that they do exist. The Sanguidere sleep deep underground for generations only to stir when food is plentiful. For a few weeks every couple of hundred years, they gorge themselves night after night, literally sucking the life out of villages and towns. They even turn cities into silent hubs of death. When their bellies are full with the blood of their victims, they retreat once more into the darkness.

Recommended Level : 975+

Recommended Gold : 31000+

Barathor the Seer of Fire (Legendary)
2788ce6236c3846d08979aa54ecc4dbb1088.jpg

Barathor, the Seer of Fire, is an ancient, otherworldly demonic being. His centuries of flame gazing have left him entirely blind but he still manages to see thanks to his Helm of Visions. Some say whatever he has seen over the ages has driven him quite mad, all that is known for sure is he is now using his mastery over fire as a weapon, incinerating all around him. He needs to be stopped!

Recommended Level : 1725+

Recommended Gold : 45000+

Death's Hood the Defiant (Legendary)
42679f0ed52daf86e352e8c48045f63275fb.jpg

Death's Hood the Defiant was a notorious Highwayman of prodigious skills. He was a bane to all cruel Highborn Nobles or unscrupulous Merchants and Traders. He always wore a black hood with a stylised skull face beneath it. Eventually, his luck ran out and he was caught in an ambush and murdered most foully.

Recommended Level : 2400+

Recommended Gold : 45000+

The following Potions are also in the Caves :Watch Your Back Brew, Potion of the Canny Gather, Flask of Death, Potion of Unbridled Aggression, Titan Hunters Lesser Brew and Fast Track Draft.

These creatures shall be available until 17:00 on Monday the 5th of June 2017.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 16:29

Awesome. LE's including a new green one.

Caves as well. I know a few people who were asking for something in those.

Thanks BG. :D

#3 jr1093

jr1093

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2017 - 16:43

oops :)

Attached Thumbnails

• new.PNG

#4 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 02 June 2017 - 17:00

oops smile.png

Hah! Okay, cool. Got that fixed now. :D

~ Grim

#5 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 17:03

new le a four piece set? or 3 piece with a egg potion ?

nm found out... shame still a few missing le yet some that already showed their faces released again

Edited by hades8840, 02 June 2017 - 17:12.

#6 Uncle Beg

Uncle Beg

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 416 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 19:37

Grim, please update Calagroo the Unchecked (Legendary) as NEW.

Thanks

#7 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 20:00

Grim, please update Calagroo the Unchecked (Legendary) as NEW.

Thanks

Calagroo the Unchecked (Legendary) is New LOL

#8 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 02 June 2017 - 20:10

I have only one comment.... Why is the list all over the place instead of in level order?  BG, aren't you getting enough rest?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#9 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 21:00

I have only one comment.... Why is the list all over the place instead of in level order?  BG, aren't you getting enough rest?

It is. It's just separated into the LE's released into the realms and those who are in the caves. :)

#10 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 21:16

I have only one comment.... Why is the list all over the place instead of in level order? BG, aren't you getting enough rest?

what he said

It is. It's just separated into the LE's released into the realms and those who are in the caves. :)

Are you getting enough rest? :P

#11 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 02 June 2017 - 22:31

what he said
Are you getting enough rest? :P

as a matter of fact, no, I haven't slept through the night since 3-15-2016.

Don't see that changing any time soon either.

Edited by BadPenny, 02 June 2017 - 22:32.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#12 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 03 June 2017 - 20:28

I am having a problem trying to scavenge the Defiant Highwayman set.

I am getting into combats vs him but none of the combat rounds load for me.

https://ibb.co/frqG5v

^^ This is all that loads. No actual combat. Is this broken or is it not possible for me to have a combat vs him?

I used the correct amount of gold in the correct cave hence why I was able to get into the combat vs him. But as to why it didn't process I am stuck for an answer.

Edited by Josh1404, 03 June 2017 - 20:45.

#13 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 08:11

BG responded. Move along. :P 

Edited by Josh1404, 05 June 2017 - 11:39.

#14 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:37

Could I get an admin response please?

That does indeed look broken....  

Good thing you posted about it.... 

On a side note: things like this is why I say the caves are evil and avoid them like a plague

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#15 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 09:41

That does indeed look broken....  

Good thing you posted about it.... 

On a side note: things like this is why I say the caves are evil and avoid them like a plague

It's was my first time trying to scavenge. I normally do the same. Not a good opening experience. :P

A friend reckons it's a bug so hopefully BG can get onto it if he appears soon. :)

#16 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 June 2017 - 10:56

Hey Guys.

Had to remove a bunch of off topic. While I'm certainly sympathetic to the content of those posts, it really does not belong on the forums in general and this topic in particular.

I am getting into combats vs him but none of the combat rounds load for me.

https://ibb.co/frqG5v

^^ This is all that loads. No actual combat. Is this broken or is it not possible for me to have a combat vs him?

Hrm. It works in multi scavenge. I see the same as you in individual results. Investigating.

*Edit*

It was the ' in the Death's name. Never reported before. Probably as most people use the multi scavenge buff. Removed and working correctly now.

~ Grim

#17 Josh1404

Josh1404

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 05 June 2017 - 11:40

Hey Guys.

Had to remove a bunch of off topic. While I'm certainly sympathetic to the content of those posts, it really does not belong on the forums in general and this topic in particular.

Hrm. It works in multi scavenge. I see the same as you in individual results. Investigating.

*Edit*

It was the ' in the Death's name. Never reported before. Probably as most people use the multi scavenge buff. Removed and working correctly now.

~ Grim

Thank you BG. I will try again now. Any chance of being able to get my potions back from the first attempt?

#18 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,815 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 June 2017 - 11:37

Hi there everyone!

The Legendary Beasts have now fled from the Realms and the Caves. Additionally, the potions have been removed from the Cave Critters.

We hope everyone enjoyed the event!

~ THe Fallen Sword Team

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: