The Crimson Blade: ReUnited

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_vargoth

gothador_vargoth
  • Guests

Posted 14 January 2010 - 08:57

The Crimson Blade was an old cult a couple of years back, it was a cult designed around the concept of guiding and teaching newcomers to the realms of Gothador the skills and knowledge that they will need to survive. They then disbanded after desertion of members and a lacking community in game. NOW I RETURN and i wish to revive the spirit of THE CRIMSON BLADE....NOW REUNITED!!!

We are knowledgeable about the skills, classes, subclasses, and quests that will help guide newcomers to succeed in a world of hostility and danger, and if there is something even we dont know, WE WILL FIND OUT!!!

This is not a cult to come to for a hand out...and we will not do the work for you....We will, however guide you and help you achieve the goals you set for yourself and help you develop your character to achieve even higher ones.

If this is something you feel suits your needs, and you are willing to work to achieve your own goals and exceed those limitations, look up myself and we'll talk about your future!

Welcome to Gothador!! Good luck in you pillaging and plundering!

Contact me for more details! Or visit us here! Thanks !!

>Vargoth<

#2 lasciel

lasciel

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,556 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:36

Shouldn't the leader of a cult be subbed to start with? The Crimson Blade had a good and old reputation...are you sure you can do that justice?

#3 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:31

Im sure Nightwing will find this rather amuseing

#4 Lovichas

Lovichas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 02:44

Amusing....