BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 September 2017 - 17:09

Hi all,

The following creatures have been spotted stalking in the Caves! The heroes have to step up and defend the innocents!

Death's Head Bone Golem (Legendary)
1492933c0fc8bd9f11375e53b236ffbdb604.jpg

The Death's Head Bone Golem is another of the early creations of the mad Doctor Morbidstein. The Golem is covered in dark runes of protection and is said to be powered by a heart formed from pure necromantic magic that fuels the golem with great power. Many believe the Golem is simply a terror creation, animated and sent off to cause as much random havoc as it can!

Recommended Level : 450+

Recommended Gold: 21,000

Tree Mistress Zykz (Legendary)
14244bcd37c5c469416364dd60fad9015259.jpg

Tree Mistress Zykz is one of the most powerful of the tree beings known as the Hamadryads. She experienced the destruction of her forest home and her Hamadryads by humans and since that day took on a gloomy aspect of decay and doom. As much a danger to plant life as animal life. Wherever Zykes travels, rot and decay follow, an ability that threatens the life of the world and one that must be extinguished...

Recommended Level : 750+

Recommended Gold: 27,000

Baelsae the Forest Guardian (Legendary)
1507497a862b34b5d6ba5aecb6d8c964be67.jpg

Baelsae the Forest Guardian is an Elvish Warrior without peer and, unfortunately, she will kill any and all trespassers to her forest. This mindset has been nurtured by her since everyone she cares to remember passing through has caused damage or outright devastation to her home. She listens to and trusts no one.

Recommended Level : 850+

Recommended Gold: 29,000

Ira Heketoro (Legendary)
26946014f219236a0bfe5dbf4cf179e30f29.jpg

Various stories have been passed down through the ages , though none create more excitement and fear than the story of Ira Heketoro. Legend speaks of an ancient forest where the mythical Taniwha Ira Heketoro lives and protects a mysterious stone of uncanny strength. Only the strongest and bravest of warriors would seek out the ancient forest. Few have ever returned. Those who return, while battle scarred and weary, possess treasures imbued with strength and spirit, enough to make many a brave man run in fear.

Designed by : Evilbry

Recommended Level : 1600+

Recommended Gold: 45,000

These creatures shall be available until 13:00 on Monday the 18th of September 2017.

Enjoy!

~ The Fallen Sword team.

#2 TRBLmaker

TRBLmaker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 17:19

Thumbs Up.. Down  :rolleyes:

x4gK4aR.png

#3 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 18:02

sorry grim but the caves are a waste now nothing new happens in them its actually  more profitable if thats even possible nowadays to do the caves when no le are there so you dont dilute the drops

#4 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 19:51

Weird concept but can one of the SE's be cave event exclusive.

#5 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 15 September 2017 - 21:41

Even though this event may not benefit you, be happy that the developers are still posting events. You have to realize as a community that hunted cow Studios know the game is dying and are trying to revive it with an app, but it can shut down its servers if all else fails.  No updates, events, or support and your characters would no longer exist. So enjoy the event or not or just look forward to any following event and activity.

#6 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 15 September 2017 - 22:40

Cave revamp lets go :)

#7 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 16 September 2017 - 02:01

Cave revamp lets go :)

Entrances for the mines.......

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#8 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 19 September 2017 - 00:17

I am beginning to think one or more of the new player created LE or SE should go into the caves. (Like the Highwayman a while ago.) I don't think the player should be able to specify that their creation go into the caves - the choice should be HCS's. If HCS choose which monster and set goes into the caves then we can't assume that the player has somehow tried to manipulate the system for personal profit, which I think could be an objection raised if players were given the option to specify their new mob/set goes into the caves. Just to give the caves a kick in the pants.

Yes it could be a profit centre for the big cave divers, but that was always true with any new release.

I'd also like HCS to add monsters and gear to the caves that are not necessarily at/near EOC. There are always gaps to be filled in differing types of set up at lower levels. Some love for all level ranges in the caves might help widen its appeal.

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#9 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 19 September 2017 - 10:13

Whole bunch of off topic removed.

The Legendary Creatures have been driven from the Caves!

#10 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 01 October 2017 - 21:15

Correct me if im wrong,, I was gone a while but isnt the Spidragon a LE cave SE? And how long has it been since its appeared? Perhaps adding another SE and rotating those in the event rounds.

#11 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 00:13

Correct me if im wrong,, I was gone a while but isnt the Spidragon a LE cave SE? And how long has it been since its appeared? Perhaps adding another SE and rotating those in the event rounds.

LEs are different than SEs. So maybe you have been gone to long. There are two SEs always in the Caves. They don't show up on the Spoils of War list. Though I do believe they appear in your kill count for the medal.

Perhaps if someone who's made the top 100 list. Would like to make an SE for the Caves. That perhaps drops a Pot or Quest Items. Instead of gear. ;) ;)

#12 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 09:20

LEs are different than SEs. So maybe you have been gone to long. There are two SEs always in the Caves. They don't show up on the Spoils of War list. Though I do believe they appear in your kill count for the medal.

Perhaps if someone who's made the top 100 list. Would like to make an SE for the Caves. That perhaps drops a Pot or Quest Items. Instead of gear. ;) ;)

Must have been gone a real long time,, I cant find anything that says when Spidragon was last out. (the dwarf and the dwarf thats actually a demon which are  used for making a steamwork are tho and always were as far as I know)
But yes its just a LE not a SE so perhaps its a good time to ask if he can be set loose again soon too.

Im also trying to determine what I should sell a Felicity set for, since everyone I have talked to about it has no idea anyone know how long its been since She was out? Any idea if she can get a turn in caves again soon?

Edited by watagashi, 06 October 2017 - 09:24.

#13 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,805 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:06

Spidragon was last out on the 20th of January this year. Felicity was 31st of March this year. Only 4 of the Cave LEs have not been out yet this year.

~ Grim

#14 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:10

Beat me to it :P

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:13

there all useless sadly i remember when the caves was a big thing sadly most of the time there avoided now

#16 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 23:35

Spidragon was last out on the 20th of January this year. Felicity was 31st of March this year. Only 4 of the Cave LEs have not been out yet this year.

~ Grim

I found a way to look this up and yep,, apparently people are just overly dramatic about how long has passed. "

Any chance the other 4 will be out this year?

#17 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 23:52

I found a way to look this up and yep,, apparently people are just overly dramatic about how long has passed. "

Any chance the other 4 will be out this year?

Eventually, BG likes to tease the Friday feeling people

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: