Adventures of Val: Beginning of his quest:

• Please log in to reply
53 replies to this topic

#41 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2008 - 14:36

[Current RP Gold: 250 <+50 this post>]

Val saw three vulcan raptors. They were weaker, so were not bosses, and val quickly delivered poisonous arrows. He got all three with at least 1 arrow, and they fell dead.

(That was too easy)

Val had noticed the leader vulcan raptor he hadn't touched, and collected his loot.

[Collected 150 Gold and Raptor Wing]

He then went to the three he shot down.

[Collected 3 Raptor Wings, 2 Raptor Pelts and 1 Wolf Fur]

Finally, he went back to the fortress. He asked the Enchanter to make some stuff from the Raptor Wings.

Enchanter: Yes that'll cost 100 gold.

Val paid his money.

Enchanter: Here you go, one Raptor Sword.

[Val lost 4 Raptor Wings and gained 1 Raptor sword ]

Val went to Raven and delivered the sword, then went back to the tavern.

#42 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2008 - 22:08

[Current RP Gold: 300]

What do you think you're doing?!

He spotted someone putting sleep pills in Eddie's drink. Eddie drank them and was knocked out, not dead, but sleeping. Not wishing to be bad, he clonked the man on the head. He was knocked unconscious. Val then stole his pills.

[Val gained Sleep Pills]

Val ordered some wine. After recieving it, Val put some sleep pills in "his" drink and revived the man. He then offered him the wine. After drinking it, the man was knocked out, dead. Val purposely put an overdose of sleep pills in the man's wine. He revived Edie of his sleep, and showed him the pills.

#43 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2008 - 22:46

[OOC]

*** Part 2: The enemy Half-Human version 1: ***

[Current RP Gold: 300]

Val had stolen, so was the newer theif. Fortunately, they don't mess with their general. Val unlocked the Thief's chest and aquired 3 Poisons and a Burner Dagger. Then, A voice appreared.

It seems I'm not the only "Human" around.

Val just blocked the blow with his Survival Shield. It seemed his Magic ran out after fighting the pack of Vulcan Raptors. He will have to rely on his dagger and poisons for now. The man he had seen before then changed into a raven. Lightning-quick, Val stabbed the raven. It fell, dead this time. Val pilfered his pockets to see what else he had.

[Collected Blue Burner Dagger, Raven Wing and Scroll of Blue Burner Arena ]

Pleased that it was a lot easier to kill him, but not by much he returned to the Tavern

#44 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 08 February 2008 - 16:56

Name: Raven

Class: Warrior

Weapon: Sword, a Blood Elf sword.

Skills: Stealth, Hunting

Buffs: Bloodlust, Enchant Weapon, True Sight

Raven, a mastered Elven swordsman, looked around his surroundings, he was hungry and hadn't eaten for days. Then up ahead, he spotted a deer, by using his stealth skills, he moved behind the deer, and strucked it down with one swift blow. He cutted the meat out of the deer, then wrapped it up and placed it in his bagpack. He spotted a mountain, and saw an ice pillar, with a person standing beside it. He waved and started up the mountain.

how get class?

Copy the below:

Race:

Abilities:

Class:

Weapon:

Buffs/Spells/Summons/Poisons/Heals (Copy 1 word in between the slashes):

#45 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2008 - 09:19

[OOC]

Raven looked at the Raptor Sword he was given by Val, he went into his room and he set the two swords he had on the table. One, was a Blood Elven sword made by him himself, the other, a Raptor Sword made by an Enchanter.

A sword made by wind, and a sword made by magic.. he thought.

He tried to think of one of the ancient magic of combining two weapons taught by the Hermit that taught him how to sword play.

4 years ago...
Raven, this is the final point of your training, after this, you will go away from this land.

But Master, I think I have much more to learn than what you have taught me.

You are right, but I can only teach you what I can, the others, you must learn for yourself. In time you will have allies and you will have friends.

1 month later...
Now repeat after me, Cenarius Torlado Incanetum.

As the Hermit said those words the two swords in front of him shone. And then the light died down.

I am not strong now, to use that magic. Try it yourself.

-Pauses- *Takes a deep breath* Cenarius, Torlado, Incanetum.

The two swords shone brightly, it blinded Raven and then the light slowly died down. In front of him was a sword, almost as grey as the wind but it shone in the sun.

This.. is a fine sword Raven. In time you will eventually know how to forge two powerful swords together.. *cough* *falls*

*Catches the falling Hermit* Master, are you okay?

Go now, my apprentice. Let me rest.

Then his eyes returned from the past and he repeated his lesson.

Cenarius... Torlado... Incanetum!

The Blood Elven sword shook, as well as the Raptor Sword. The two swords shone and the table shook. The whole room was filled with light and Raven was repeating the chant the whole time. Then the light died down and Raven stopped. In front of him was a gleaming sword, a mixture of Red and Grey. He picked it up and put it in his sheath and said.

Thank you master.

[OOC]

[OOC]

Raven went out of his room and then he saw that he had new companions, his master's vision, was coming to past. He went into the forest to test his sword. He swung it at a tree and it sliced past it and the tree fell. Suddenly, a fairy emerged from the fallen tree.

Who are you?

[OOC: Raven will obtain the secondary class in my next post. It will be given by the Mysterious Fairy. Raven will obtain healing skills and will be a Battle Priest. < Warrior + Priest >

#46 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2008 - 14:55

*Meanwhile, at the Fallen Gnoll Fortress*

Val had returned to the fortress for surviving Gnolls. He wanted to make sure any survivors had information about any nearby fortress. He found the Gnoll Chieftan, dead. He found a few dead.

However, one survivor caught up to him, sword ready. Val quickly drew his staff.

Be at ease, I only want to know what happemned here. I'm not an invader.

Gnoll Survivor: I'm the only Gnoll who survived the Ogrim attack, but everyone wanted to know how they got here from 1000 miles away...

Val calculated to know it's 1500km, and winced, finding out how far it was.

Gnoll Survivor: It was also puzzling, as 100 miles before, it is pure water. Noone could go there.

(That Must be morrowind, the Island from VVardenfell, and home to dozens of newer monsters. I need to conduct research.)

Where can I find a boat to Morrowind?

Gnoll Survivor: That's where the Ogrims came from? Anyway, most boats only take prisoners and guards, but a few boats take regular people. They called all us Gnolls "Outlanders," which means "Out-of-Residence."

Where is the nearest boat that takes non-prisoners, then?

Gnoll Survivor: Port Fallas, one of 25 ports left. Hope you survive.

Val went, collected a ticket for free, as Port Fallas WAS Val's port, and headed for Morrowind.

*Island of Morrowind, Seyda Nean*

Val reached his destination... after someone stole some of his money. The guards quickly caught up with the new theif, and he paid them the fine PLUS he returned the gold to Val.

Thanks, men.

Guard: Don't mention it... Val.

How do you know my name?

He waited for a response from the guard.

#47 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 12 February 2008 - 15:09

[OOC]

[Current RP Gold (Val's Mainland): 300]
[Current RP Gold (Morrowind Island): 100] [NOTE] until the expansion is out.]

***Part 2: The Outlaw Camp version 1***

Guard: Port Fallas sent a letter of you're arrival. I'm so glad we could be allies.

Dark Elf Theif: That filthy s'wit! If it wasn't for him, I'd've...

Guard: Now, now. Don't get carried away, or I'll arrest you.

*Dark Elf Theif leaves*

Guard: We have problems: A bandit camp was built right outside town. They come into the night, and raid our villages. Fortunately, there's three of them, all mixed in class.
One is a thief, one is a mage, one is a "Ninja," which means star throwing rangers. None of them should pose a threat to you.

I will take care of them at once!

It took him little effort to defeat the bandits, and he picked up a few scrolls as well. He ignored the foul-smelling Moonsugar and Skooma and headed out.

Guard: Well done! I knew we could count on you!

[Val's Fortress and Port Fallas are now allies with Seyda Nean]

[1 more page till the expansion]

#48 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 13:13

Raven was obviously baffled by the sudden appearance of a Fairy, a race thought to be extinct a long time ago.

Like I said, who are you and why have you cut down this tree?

Uh.. I'm sorry, I was just testing out my sword..

Ah, you are Raven, yes? My master said that you would appear, and he told me to give you this.

The fairy waved her hand through the air and small balls of light were falling from it. Suddenly, Raven's body seemed to glow and then the light died. When the light was gone, the fairy disappeared and was nowhere to be found. Raven felt a strange new power in his body, and he wanted to test it. Out of nowhere, a sound emerged,

Raven, test your new power on this poor animal. Say Hael as it is a holy magic that can cure the wounds of your allies.

The sound disappeared and a animal appeared in front of Raven.

Hael!

His hand shone and the animal too, then the lamb baa-ed and ran off.

[OOC]
[OOC]
[OOC]

[Current RP Gold : 0]

#49 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 19 February 2008 - 21:11

a stranger approaches.

Name:EvilBach

Height:8'5"

Weight: between 200 and 400 pounds

Race:half dead skeleton

Class:witch doctor

Eyes:NONE who have seen them have lived to tell

Hair:extremely dark red to black.

Skin:pure white

Voice/Accent:if you heard him, it would sound like nails and metal being dragged across a blackboard.

Build/Body Type:let me put it this way. if you saw him, you'd either die, or join his guild so you wouldn't. he once took down a whole army of skeletons, fell demons, and Dracomancers with his bare hands.

Weapon:if he feels like it, a long sword/scottish claymore, bow, and battle ax(2x or 3x the size of a normal man.)

Personality:usually greedy and destructive, but sometimes drunk. can be a gentleman if he wants, but usually isn't. (unless there are women present.)

Pets:only a gargoyle that flys above him into battle.

Abilities:uummmm.... can kill people in 300 different ways with just his hands, 200 ways with magic, and about 3000 ways with torture and weapons. can also charm all those he talks to into befriending him.

Skills:kills about 3 hundred with every swing of his sword and can go from asleep to wide awake and friendly, to hate/spitefull, to the pint where he will kill all in his site. kinda like PMS.

Armor:kinda doesn't need any.

History: Was born into a nery poor family. he robbed and killed to keep them alive. His father died when he (EvilBach) was 3 years old. His mother died when he was 5, and his eldest brother, Darkplague died when he was 7. after that, he wandered this world untill he came across a cave with a tribe of skeletons and witch doctors. they took him in and taught him their ways. when he was 25, he was 7'9" and could lift an elephant. at age 49, he was the size he is now, and could kill anything you threw at him. at age 56, he grew tired of the witch doctors leading him around on a leash, and kille the head council member in order to gain control over the army. he set out 2 years ago to find the one called AzUK and defeat him in mortal combat. he has also set his heart of stone to finding the one that killed his family. take the poll and decide if you wish to help him.

Hail good sir!

He calls out

may i rest here? I have traveled long and far, looking for a few good men, like yourselves, and i need to rest my weary.... ah..... bones.

#50 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 09:10

EvilB.. don't include your characters bio, just use the intro sheet Val used.

#51 fs_valkrieguy

fs_valkrieguy
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 16:47

No problem... come in...

It was weird having a Half Human Skeleton Form as a companion, but he wasn't gonna tell Raven about it by message. Instead, he sent one back, saying to treat him warmly. The new quest for Val's Adventures was about to begin!

[OOC]

#52 fs_evilbach

fs_evilbach
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2008 - 19:01

you are very kind sir.

he regarded the messenger who was sent, then dismissed him with a wave of his hand.

#53 ultravision

ultravision

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 April 2008 - 10:07

im an excelent writer and i have a great imagination i almost thought it was like reading a book

#54 fs_spenser

fs_spenser
  • Guests

Posted 09 April 2008 - 15:46

im an excelent writer and i have a great imagination i almost thought it was like reading a book

Sorry but we aren't posting in this thread anymore..

I felt confused by the 2 threads created by the TS.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: