rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 13 July 2010 - 05:51

Name: Rebtex
Gender and Race: Male, Elven (13 years old)
Background: Not much is know about Rebtex. He has no family to speak of. His story starts to unfold as the RP goes. He is one of the very last elves.
Weapons and Combat Style: A pair of elven knives approximately 10 inches long with a slight curve. As an elf despises armor of any kind and depends on natural agility to prevent injuries. Depends on speed and reflexes in a fight not brute force. Extreme stamina that can outlast the toughest of opponents. As an elf has a natural knack for psionic powers and elemental manipulation.

Arrives at the fort in a gasping breath after a long fight with orc patrols. Screams in pain as a leg injury starts to fester and deteriorate from orc poison. "Guards help they are behind me!" The guards immediately shoot down the orcs following. They quickly open the gate and allow entry. Rebtex passes out on the ground as the poison starts to take hold of him.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#22 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:18

Awakes screaming in a medic tent. The smell of death and bad food lingered in the air. His poison was cured by the ever dwindling supply of elven laiwa leaves. Though he was healing it would take weeks before his body fully recovered from the sangwa. Sangwa was by far the most deadly of the orcish poisons and Rebtex saw it as a gift from the gods that he was still able to breathe. He attempted to move his body from the small cot haphazardly shoved in the corner of the small tent but movement was beyond him. He closed his eyes and drifted back into a dreamless sleep. He didn't even see the stranger coming..........

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#23 fs_marinzeus

fs_marinzeus
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:34

Name: Marin
Gender and Race: Male, Human
History: After the death of his father, he enters a martial arts "institute", much like Shao-Lin, to become more powerful and take revenge on the people, responsable for his dad's death. His diploma for basic knowledge says "Junior Ninja", but his constantly growing prowess surpasses mere writing on paper. As it is summer vacation, even for ninjas, he has part-time training to improve himself in the fort, helping whereever he can.
Weapons and combat style: He rarely uses weapons, since his qualification doesn't allow it. Marin's prime attacks are hand-to-hand, and counter attacks to surprise the unwary opponent.

Waiting and watching over the falling asleep Rebtex, Marin stands guard to ensure that this isn't another sneak attack, planned by the orcs.
"He might be a mercenary that the orcs hired to infiltrate the fort. Best be careful, he could rise any minute and try to take us out from the inside. That's a risk Im not gonna take."
Marin remains in the room and waits patiently for the stranger to awake, so they can have a little discussion of what's going on.

#24 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:42

Awakes in a fury of thralling and magic as an unknown force attempts to penetrate his mind. Quickly he shuts out his thoughts and builds a wall against the attackers offense. As he regains consciousness he sees a stranger standing over his bedside sword in hand ready to fight. As he sizes up the stranger he realizes his ability to move is back. He sits up in bed and greets the stranger. All he gets is a solemn stare back........

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#25 fs_specter7

fs_specter7
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:50

meanwhile, in the dungeons below them, specter was pacing in his cellar. he knew not what was happening above him. was using the spoon he had received from his lunch earlier to dig a hole in his cell. after countless of tries he finally succeeded in removing a large piece of the cracked stone wall. waiting until the guards were busy amusing themselves, he slipped through the hole. quietly he slipped through the castle. although he was a fairly big orc, no one noticed him. he went inside one of the rooms and escaped through a window. not realizing the height of the window, he fell to the ground with a large crash. he stood up and heard guards heading his way. "the crash must have alerted them!" he thought to himself. he ran swiftly and found a tent that seemed to be unoccupied. he slipped in. seconds later the guards rushed past his tent. fear realizing its grip on him, he looked in the tent and found that it was a medic tent. on one of the tent beds was an ill looking elf and on another was a human. fearing they might notice him, he stepped slowly towards the exit. but alas! fate was cruel to him. he kicked one of the bottles of medicine that were lying on the floor.

#26 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 06:55

Turns and looks over and sees an orc near the entrance of the tent. Reflectively freezes him in place with his psionic powers. "What are your intentions here?" As Marin starts toward him Rebtex freezes him in place. He senses in the orc's mind that he doesn't want to harm them...... for now at least.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#27 fs_marinzeus

fs_marinzeus
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 07:45

OOC: Reb, I dont have a sword. :D No weapons for me.
in RP:
Marin approaches the orc cautiously, even with the fact that the greenskin is frozen in his tracks. He takes a good look at him, and then turns to Rebtex.
"Nice try, elf. Very nice."
After which, the human rushes into attack with Rebtex. With a palm thrust, the elf gets knocked to the ground, and the psionic powers are interrupted-the orc is now unfrozen. Marin stands over the fallen Elven and explains his actions:
"I just knew you were allies with the orcs. This must be one of your friends, am I not mistaken? Your plan won't succeed."
The human is prepared to fight both of the opponents.

#28 fs_specter7

fs_specter7
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 10:48

The orc, bewildered by what just happened, ran out the tent. he rushed through the castle grounds, pushing the human guards who did not anticipate him. pretty soon, he was entering the forest. he headed towards the orc encampment, about 5 miles away. eager to tell the others of his journey.

#29 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 15:59

As Specter dashes out of the tent Rebtex blasts Marin backwards with psionic energy as he attempts to attack him. "Stop", he yells. He doesn't understand the turmoil or the stranger. His head is still woozy from the poison and his psionic energy was quickly evaporating instinctively he pulls out his his knives and tits and tats with Marin for awhile. Knowing if someone doesn't help him the poison will seal Marin's success.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#30 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 16:00

Out of RP.
I never implied that you had a sword.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#31 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 16:14

"Stop. You blasted fools. You've let the orc escape. By now he is too far out of our grasp. Eventually they'll be attacking soon since the rain has subsided."

Eventually Rebtex and Marin stop fighting and are exhausted.

Lader turns to Rebtex.
"I sense poison in you. Here take this vial. It should help. It is from the same fountains I drank from the fountains at Lothar."

Lader reaches into his pocket and tosses a vial with a florescent blue liquid to Rebtex.

#32 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 16:21

Drinks the liquid and feels the last of the poison quickly evaporate. Turns to Marin. "What were you thinking?' "I had the orc frozen he would have been an easy capture but you haphazardly jump in and start fighting." "Are you insane?" Looks at Lader and says, "Thank you." "If you hadn't showed up I surely would have been defeated. And also with your help I feel the poison dying, before long I will return to full strength." "As for you", he says turning to Marin, "While you tried to do good you are the cause of the problems with the orc now, will you repent for your actions?" "The orc has seen te inside of the fortress and knows what our defenses look like and how to combat them. He must be either taken out or recaptured." "If the Shadowlord got the information it would be the death of all of us."

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#33 fs_marinzeus

fs_marinzeus
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 18:25

Out of RP.

Oh yeah?

Awakes in a fury of thralling and magic as an unknown force attempts to penetrate his mind. Quickly he shuts out his thoughts and builds a wall against the attackers offense. As he regains consciousness he sees a stranger standing over his bedside sword in hand ready to fight. As he sizes up the stranger he realizes his ability to move is back. He sits up in bed and greets the stranger. All he gets is a solemn stare back........

In the RP:
Marin simply looks decepted at Rebtex, then bows before Lader.
"Forgive me the error. I will make a mense."
With that said, the human stands up and leaves the medic tent, eager to catch up with the orc, or atleast to follow him to the enemy's encampment. But on his way out, he points his attention once again to Rebtex.
"Judge me if you want, but if you want to do the right thing, come with me. You'll have another go at that orc."
Marin leaves the camp, not looking back at whether the elf has followed him or not. His only thoughts are that the location and planning of the fort don't fall into the wrong hands.

#34 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 18:31

Quickly jumping out of the tent he follows Marin out to the courtyard of the fort. "Stop." "This orc is cunning." "He knows we will be tracking him, he expects it, and he's ready." "I saw enough of his mind I should be able to target his consciousness in the forest and pinpoint his location." "The problem is it will take time that we don't have." "We must leave but we need reinforcements to help us." Are any battle-hardened warriors willing to help us?"

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#35 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 18:32

OUT OF RP.

Out of RP.

Oh yeah?

Lol sometimes I am quite stupid. My bad. Sorry :P

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#36 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 18:51

Meanwhile back at the Shadowlord's fortress of darkness he learns of the defeated orc patrol and the captured orc. He had heard of the one called Specter and knew of his berserk fighting style. But he knew that inside he was a coward who feared death and would do anything to prevent it. He pondered what to do if the orc made it back. He knew he had probably turned. If he returned it would be as an agent of the land of Eribor. He would need to be exterminated. But first he had to find out what he knew about the fortress........

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#37 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 22:21

As a group of people were heading out to the gates in order to catch the orc known as Specter, battle horns could be heard.

Nearly a mile away a high orc banner stood above the trees.

"Damnit. He's notified them of our situation. We need to get ready"

A veteran knight with a golden emblem helmet came.

"Young adventurers. Knights. Brothers. and Elf. We need to forget our differences right now. At anytime the orcs will arrive ready to slaughter us all. But we must not be afraid. I say fight regardless of circumstance. If we can hold out for several hours our reinforcements will arrive. In the meantime prepare our defenses!"

Lader quickly returned to wear he was earlier and got his weapons ready. His azure blade and his thick hide armor.

#38 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 22:27

Rebtex had sensed the group of orcs before they could have been seen. He had been in a deserted shack in the fort meditating and renewing his powers for the lengthy and vicious battle that was sure to come. Ula lius yauni shiru, Ula lius yauni shiru, Ula lius yauni shiru. He was ready. He ran to a battlement and prepared his assault on the orcs.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

#39 fs_lichblader

fs_lichblader
  • Guests

Posted 13 July 2010 - 22:33

The clouds roared with thunder as the battle was about to ensue. Although the rain had completely stopped, the air was still chilling to the bone.

Noticing a familiar face, Lader went to the battlement.

"Rebtex is it? It's gonna be one hell of battle. May the gods grant us strength to survive..."

Several bows and arrows were being handed out to those on top of the battlements while several others were awaiting at the heavy steel gates of the entrance which was being supported by a thick wooden lock. The people below were stacking anything they could carry behind the gates- lumber, chairs, tables, and such.

#40 rebtex

rebtex

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,487 posts

Posted 13 July 2010 - 22:49

As a soldier comes by and offers him a bow he refuses it. Unlike most of his fellow kinsman he despised bows. To bulky and undependable. No his mind was his weapon. One he could always depend on. He could dispatch a battalion of orcs with a strong thought. But it drained him. While the poison was gone his strength would not last. His stamina, once everlasting, was low. He was weak, and he knew it. He would probably last the battle but he needed rest. If the fight lasted more than a few days, he would parish.

alonesig_lafuria-1.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: