Photo

uhm... missing map? or something..? idk please help asap :)

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 23:27

uhm... any staff on?  i need my toon moved so i can play... :(

in garai city (the 2nd part terrences or what ever) there is a quest to examine all the points of interest i think like 6-8 of them i forget... on the way to the 5th one towards the center of the map. i was walking there fine. then got a dimmed/greyed screen and on bottom "unpacking resources"  "loading partitions"  repeated over and over continuosly....  

i tried refreshing and coming back into the game i get the same thing. tried it on chrome and IE then cleared all cache and cookies and tried again on chrome and IE once more and all the same. so yeah this will need to be fixed but for right now can PLEASE move my toon back to the entrance to the zone so i can continue play and just avoid that area of the map untill it is fixed please :)

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#2 Bryn

Bryn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 21 December 2013 - 23:35

have you done the stardard: clear your cache and delete temporary java files?

Bryn -  Prophet - lvl 45

Ullr -   Ranger -   lvl 32

Thud - Warrior - lvl 16

Payn -  Templar - lvl 16

Jinx -  Mage -      lvl 10

__________________________________________________________________________________

Foraging - 45 | Farming - 45 | Prospecting - 45 | Forestry - 45 | Skinning - 34 | Fishing - 45 | Crystal - 45

Alchemy - 45 | Cooking - 45 | Tailoring - 9 | Leather - 9

#3 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 23:41

as said in the first post i did try clearing all cache and cookies then trying each browser yet again :)

guess i should had specified i meant browser and java cache :) 

Edited by awollsd, 21 December 2013 - 23:41.

no longer playing so feel free to ignore more (if i even post) just do still follow forums so MAY comment from time to time. 

#4 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 21 December 2013 - 23:48

oh i should probably add that it happened twice...

see first time it happened i was coming from the previous point of interest. so coming from south south east moving north northwest towards the next. i had mobs after me so then this unpacking/loading cycle continous bug thing started happening i died when refreshed then i was at respawn point. so i went back and was playing fine and headed to the location from other direction and as soon as i got close again it happened again so it seems a bug with a section of the map as it happened twice and coming from different angles. but always when getting close to this point.

just bad thing is last time it happened i didn't have mobs after me so they arent killing me letting me respawn at res point :( so i'm stuck like this unless a mod/dev can move me or kill me. please :)

#5 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:16

possible update to the issue... i remembered while the map is loading that your bag is still accessible so sense the mobs killed me while this was happening i TRIED to just use my hearth stone to move myself so can continue play and just avoid this part of the map untill its fixed.. but that didn't work..

when i tried to use the hearth i got a message saying "you are moving between realms"

another update it has now stopped cycling between loading/unpacking and now say "terminal error loaded data" wich it never did before... 

#6 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:21

have you tried a gs?

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#7 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:23

gs?

#8 huhbum

huhbum

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:32

I encountered this problem on Isle of Nasaroth yesterday. Clearing the browser cache did not work for me, but going to the Java Control Panel and clearing the Java cache solved the issue. I believe this problem occurs when your Java cache is full.

Edit: Make sure your browsers are closed when clearing the cache.

Edited by huhbum, 22 December 2013 - 00:33.

#9 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

hmm i tried that i supose i'll try it again...

#10 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

group sum

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#11 awollsd

awollsd

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 884 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:35

well doing it a 2nd time worked. i guess it didn't do it the first time for some reason... idk but thanks :)

#12 HuMoR

HuMoR

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,880 posts
  • Badge

Posted 22 December 2013 - 00:46

:)

Characters:
Guthix:
Level 40 Mage.
Chelsea's Man<3

#13 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 December 2013 - 02:36

stuck in loop in loop trying get Greenreff

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: