#2 acidic

acidic

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,088 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 30 May 2010 - 17:12

Nice recruitment ad, perhaps the best I have seen here yet!

#3 ss_octapussy

ss_octapussy
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2010 - 18:22

And So it begins!!!
Thanx Denier for the time and the effort put in to this!!

Allow me to Introduce myself.. I am Octapussy Faction Founder of Tribal Law (well it was handed down to me..)
You might know me as octave666 from Fallen Sword or by Octave Circle from other games..
Please call me by: " Oct " or "OC"

Tribal Law what can I say I have been a member for a little over a year now... and I will be for life!!!! WE BOW TO NO ONE and we will always have your back in what ever way you choose to play the game. But we expect same from you with out question!!!!!!!

Good solid friends can be made here if you are Tribal Law material. Not all that apply will likely stay Tribal Law.. This is a given!
I personally have seen them come and I've seen them go!! But the few that have what it takes have added to our strength !!!!!
Our Chat is like none that you have been in before... So a warning please be over 18 years of age

Think you Have what it take to be Tribal Law ??? Come and join and find out..

Well thats about all .... Downs a beer and goes back to being the drunk old clown

Cheers,
Oct

#4 ss_tweetangel

ss_tweetangel
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2010 - 19:17

well, what can i say??? this has been my WONDERFUL family over many apps & time ~ they are awesome wonderful!!!!! :evil: & i'z jes a cwazy demented lil birdie angel with horns ~ *weg*

#5 EdTheHead

EdTheHead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,103 posts

Posted 30 May 2010 - 22:26

good luck, i hope you put in as much effort with your faction as do with your graphics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: