464 replies to this topic

#1 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:21

To members of VENOMOUS: I would like to remind our members that you cannot use the exact name of the traitor here on the FS Forum.

Posted so we don't have anyone banned.

Thank You,

~ Izzy
Posted Image

#2 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 29 July 2008 - 11:45

I feel for you all, while Im sure the equipment gone hurts, I really hope that this is mostly because a longtime trusted member left, that alone can be a tough loss to take, I really hope he did steal something and you guys arent just trying to de-level him because he hurt a lot of people by leaving, knowing the name of the player and all I do know he was a longtime venemous member. Again, sorry for your guys and gals loss. I hope that everything works out in the end.

DOA

#3 doa4life

doa4life

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,737 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 August 2008 - 20:25

:shock: :cry:

#4 fs_deemer

fs_deemer
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 20:31

ouch...

#5 fs_vellihousu

fs_vellihousu
  • Guests

Posted 08 August 2008 - 21:23

Posted Image

Really hope that he's getting paid what he's done
:evil:

#6 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 22 August 2008 - 07:46

Pennah can has a piece of this? I needs a practice dummy :twisted:

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#7 fs_kawakaze01

fs_kawakaze01
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 15:24

I don't know why thieving isnt a bannable offence

Stealing items may seem trivial to some. The fact is SE sets arent cheap and people have had to use their own real money to buy these things.

Thieves are scum no matter how they justify it to themselves. These SE sets in total are worth at least a few hundred dollars in fsp.

GH I know you will probably read this at some point. I hope you gain enough confidence from getting away with this to try it in real life, I also hope someone smashes your teeth out with a crowbar when you do. If anyone ever did this to me id tie them up and throw them to my dogs.

As for myself, ill have to settle for 100 stamming you every chance i get when im in range of you.

#8 fs_finite

fs_finite
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 16:51

well he will pay...

#9 IzzyDead

IzzyDead

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,203 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 16:55

well he will pay...

:twisted:
Posted Image

#10 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:25

LOL we will not be intimidated by bullies into doing anything...so your venomous guild can kiss my royal A**. Your guild is at a loss between XP lock and losing friends..but this is about the dumbest thing i have seen in a long time

#11 Sandqueen

Sandqueen

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:32

Please sound off.

We recently had a longtime, trusted member screw us over pretty good. 3rd most rights in the guild. Untagged and stole 4 SE sets, and several other items and left. Says he was treated bad here. So bad we gave him more rights than the rest of our members!

Thief of the worst kind!!!

Now a member of Fallen Alliance. Several of us have sent messages to their leaders with no response.

We will make pay and if anyone stands in our way, so be it!

Would like to know who will support us in this effort.

Thanks,

**edited - removed name of ex-member - contact in game if you want to know who!

If you are not allied with Fallen Alliance and FA decide to take a member in then its up to FA as to whether they keep the player or not as he is now their problem not yours but to go to war with FA over this in my oppinion is stupid. You have screen shots of him taking guild items they send it to HCS and see if they can get them returned to you but good luck with doing that.

#12 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:32

Did gohalos put these items in guild..was there an agreement on them..did they belong to him and he tagged them simply to loan them...these are questions im sure you will answer in whatever way you want to serve your purpose..but attacking me on makes me more adimant on keeping him...when u behave we can talk...

#13 fs_evfisher

fs_evfisher
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:37

Hmmm, Willy, you bring up a good point, and another good reason to get personalized tags for items. But that is another issue, that I do not want to get a thread started about here. :)

#14 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:41

I am rather sure it does not matter willy, what the real issue is. Read the founders BIO. He makes it clear he wants war more than peace. So it prob would have took U saying HI to get them all up in a rage. Oh well, U and your allies are good at war. Make it a quickie lol

#15 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:43

well war sounds fun...and so it begins....Release the dogs of WAR!!!!!

#16 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:46

They did change their guild history. They are serious lol

#17 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:47

lol peacful...you negotiation technique was to tell me how to run my guild OR ELSE...that is not negotiation...u never asked for a return of the items (to me) nor have you offered any solution to this but to TRY to impose your own will on my guild..Simply not acceptable...

#18 fs_kawakaze01

fs_kawakaze01
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:49

I dont know where the talk of a guild war started. I just glanced through again.

Venomous have said they will get some revenge on you know who and anyone who gets in the way.

I think venomous has every right to go after thieving scum. Was their mention of a war on FA? I thought it'd only be on members of FA who aid and abet thieves (thats illegal if you do it in real life).

#19 fs_willy74

fs_willy74
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:51

any act of agression on this guild will be dealt with...that contrues war in my book...

#20 fs_cade11

fs_cade11
  • Guests

Posted 22 August 2008 - 17:51

The attacking of members pretty much declares war imo. Also, the GF of venemous has made it rather clear he is a war lover.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: