Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 December 2020 - 18:44

I noticed that the fire still shoots from the walls in the Burning Abyss:

This only occurs on the app, although at one time it was also visible on the browser as well.

I've seen it on pc. i thought it was new effect, fire flying around or something...

sigma_468x60.jpg

#22 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 07 December 2020 - 23:42

Yes, Conix, that did the trick.  I did have to restart the app for it to go into effect though

I.E. the ! to notify that there are unspent skill points:

This could become quite irritating to those at EoC that have nothing left to spend their points on.  Can a way to disable it be added to the preferences menu?

Edited by BadPenny, 07 December 2020 - 23:47.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#23 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 December 2020 - 17:26

Yes, Conix, that did the trick.  I did have to restart the app for it to go into effect though

Thanks Penny, really happy that worked. Will look into a more long term solution, but glad it is fixed for now :)

I.E. the ! to notify that there are unspent skill points:

This could become quite irritating to those at EoC that have nothing left to spend their points on.  Can a way to disable it be added to the preferences menu?

This is a very good point that we never considered. Having read your feedback we have now implemented a secondary check to determine if all skills are max level before displaying the notification blip. The skill notification blip will now only display if the player has skill points that can be spent. Hope this solution solves the issue you are having with this?

~Conix :)

#24 Tilley10

Tilley10

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 08 December 2020 - 18:16

This is a very good point that we never considered. Having read your feedback we have now implemented a secondary check to determine if all skills are max level before displaying the notification blip. The skill notification blip will now only display if the player has skill points that can be spent. Hope this solution solves the issue you are having with this?

It drives me crazy as I always have extra level up and skill points around 😅

#25 Kyourakyu

Kyourakyu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 12:55

if you go to guild vault, click the view tagged item and use it filter by text search function, it'll only work once, if you delete your search term and enter a new one, all the item in the vault is no longer visible

Screenshot-20201209-202555.png

Screenshot-20201209-202607.png

Screenshot-20201209-202640.png

i tried to clear the cache and test it again and now only all the item in the same inventory as the item that you searched for is visible, and you wont see the item in others guildies inventory.

#26 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 09 December 2020 - 21:13

when will we be able to buy fsp in ios ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#27 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 13:23

Itl be nice if we had a red dot (like for unspent skill points) on the guild icon when there is a new log / when there is a group we didn't join. And about all these red "reminder" dots, itll be cool if they had an on/off toggle in the preferences.

#28 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2020 - 17:51

HI All,

We have just pushed a new update to both IOS and Android that addresses the following issues:

• Buff market search no longer blocks locked skills.
  • Fixed incorrect borders on combat rows.
  • Fixed composed potion name spacing issue.
  • Sender profile added to logs.
  • Skill notification hidden if all skills are fully levelled.
  • Skill tree branch glitching fixed.
This update should be making its way to app stores now and available to download really soon! Thank you to everyone who has reported issues since the last update! Please keep your feedback coming and as always, Happy Hunting.

~The Fallen Sword Team.

#29 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 December 2020 - 18:09

It drives me crazy as I always have extra level up and skill points around

Itl be nice if we had a red dot (like for unspent skill points) on the guild icon when there is a new log / when there is a group we didn't join. And about all these red "reminder" dots, itll be cool if they had an on/off toggle in the preferences.

We are currently looking to improve the notification blip and make a new system to manage it. Once done we will be able to add them to more places without them being annoying or constantly in your face. This is still early stages, but we have ideas for it and will hopefully have the new notification blip system in an update some time soon :)

if you go to guild vault, click the view tagged item and use it filter by text search function, it'll only work once, if you delete your search term and enter a new one, all the item in the vault is no longer visible

i tried to clear the cache and test it again and now only all the item in the same inventory as the item that you searched for is visible, and you wont see the item in others guildies inventory.

Thank you for getting back to us with more information Kyourakyu. We have now been able to reproduce the issue and are looking into a fix, will hopefully have one in place for the next update.

when will we be able to buy fsp in ios ?

I'm afraid that we are unable to sell FSP on IOS while the app is in beta. We do not currently have a date for full release of the app, but we will not be able to sell FSP on IOS until then.

~Conix

#30 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 09:57

An update just hit my Google Playstore.  I haven't done a lot yet, but the app did crash 3 times before it finally opened properly.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#31 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 11 December 2020 - 14:53

An update just hit my Google Playstore.  I haven't done a lot yet, but the app did crash 3 times before it finally opened properly.

Hi Penny,

I'm glad you have been able to get the new update. Would I be able to ask for more information on this crashing issue? Did you get an error message when it crashed? or did it just freeze? Also, did it crash on the login/loading screen? Or was it the main game that crashed upon load? Any extra information you can give us on this will help us work out what's going on.

#32 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 16:41

So my DQ yesterday was to reduce a titan's HP by 200 points. The app mentioned it as kill 200 titans :lol:

uvG2ReE.jpg

#33 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 11 December 2020 - 17:56

Hi Penny,

I'm glad you have been able to get the new update. Would I be able to ask for more information on this crashing issue? Did you get an error message when it crashed? or did it just freeze? Also, did it crash on the login/loading screen? Or was it the main game that crashed upon load? Any extra information you can give us on this will help us work out what's going on.

No error messages, the login screen would begin its cycle with the cute little messages, then just before loading completed, the app would just abruptly close.  I've had other apps do this if storage permissions had not been enabled for them, so I checked for that after the third failure, and saw that no permissions are requested, so I left that as it was.  When I opened the app again, it logged in normally.

I was able to watch enough vids for 2 FSP (which appears to run much smoother, btw) before I reached the end of the cycle.  Other than that I haven't done a lot on the app.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#34 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2020 - 08:44

So my DQ yesterday was to reduce a titan's HP by 200 points. The app mentioned it as kill 200 titans :lol:

Haha, Guess you just got to get good :P I kid, will just be a display issue. Thanks for pointing this out, will fix for the next update.

#35 JustConix

JustConix

Junior Game Programmer

• Hunted Cow Staff
  • PipPip
  • 197 posts
  • Badge

Posted 15 December 2020 - 08:54

No error messages, the login screen would begin its cycle with the cute little messages, then just before loading completed, the app would just abruptly close.  I've had other apps do this if storage permissions had not been enabled for them, so I checked for that after the third failure, and saw that no permissions are requested, so I left that as it was.  When I opened the app again, it logged in normally.

Hi Penny,

If this is happening on other apps then this might be a device issue, I believe this issue can occur when a device is low on storage space. Can you check how much storage space you have remaining? If it is low, clearing some space should help your device run smoother. That said, we will continue to look into this issue our end to see if we can find the cause of these crashes.

~Conix

#36 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 18 December 2020 - 20:55

Almost every day a situation such as this occurs:

zmy6G0z.jpg

Players are signing up for the game via the app, using Google or FB for log in purposes, then unable to access their accounts in the browser.  It's difficult to explain what needs to be done. 

Wouldn't it be a good idea to have "binding" done inside the app, to include an email + password from the beginning, so that this problem does not occur?

Edited by BadPenny, 18 December 2020 - 20:55.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#37 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 20 December 2020 - 16:28

Haha, Guess you just got to get good :P I kid, will just be a display issue. Thanks for pointing this out, will fix for the next update.

Hi Conix,

This is actually problematic in the browser version as well. We are supposed to attack the Titan that number of times. One attack reduces the titan's HP by x number of points, but it counts as one hit on the task counter. So the wording of the quest in the browser version also needs change.

E

uvG2ReE.jpg

#38 ZoloKing

ZoloKing

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 32 posts

Posted 29 December 2020 - 04:42

Whenever someone sends ' in chat or log i see ’ insted. I wont see for example I'm, ill see I’m

#39 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts

Posted 04 January 2021 - 18:20

Hey guys..... The app needs a clock, so that folks will know what time it is related to ST.

Also, the chat rules need to be added somewhere so that newbies will know what's allowed in global chat and what is not.

Also, I have noticed that when casting quick buffs on others, it's a bit clunky.  Unless I'm missing something, quick buffing is a multi-step process rather than the 2 step process we have now on the browser version.

Edited by BadPenny, 04 January 2021 - 18:22.

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

#40 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 05 January 2021 - 02:52

Auction house is still broken. I had bid on several items, then people had outbid me. I couldn't bid again on those items via the app and so I lost several nice items well within my reach *sobs dramatically*.

Also, nothing happens when you press on "(other auctions)" against a player's name in the AH.

Sorting also doesn't work properly as it does in the browser. I want to sort the lowest bid items, but it includes buy now items as well.

uvG2ReE.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: