Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:38

the buff itself is even cloaked

RGT0nBg.png

Edited by activeh1, 02 August 2019 - 06:02.

5aZzW0p.png,

#2 Akarinaga

Akarinaga

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2019 - 05:40

:D

#3 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 03 August 2019 - 21:54

I've seen super cloak, super KE, super LF and  super deflect so far

buffs will run out according to their duration but still remain active on the player until a new buff is cast on them - I'm guessing by buffing them it refreshes their buffs and disables the already expired ones

tried this last night, I had Lightfoot 1725 so use almost no stamina walking, the buff expired but I was still using no stam when walking an hour later - it all came to an end when I buffed myself with another buff lol damn.

same when hitting a bounty, player was cloaked but no active buffs, I buff them with UB and suddenly the cloak is gone.

invisible deflect is worse than a regular one  :rolleyes:

Edited by sohail94, 03 August 2019 - 21:57.

#4 whydoiplay

whydoiplay

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 06:11

Interesting observation activeh1, and instead of exploiting it, you choose to share it to help have it patched. Kudos!

I was actually wondering about some buffs myself, because I am on the PvP ladder I notice my attack was higher than normal and after I buff myself keen edge, my attack didn’t change. So a lot of buffs stayed over even after expiring.

#5 suderlon

suderlon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 12:23

Interesting observation activeh1, and instead of exploiting it, you choose to share it to help have it patched. Kudos!

gVAUZMr.png

he just went after our relics and has been all morning doing so, like usual he is fully exploiting the bug like he did for months with the merc bugs in relic captures

next time you post make sure it is not nonsense and kudos on exploiting another bug, did not expect anything else from you

Edited by suderlon, 04 August 2019 - 13:07.

#6 abhorrence

abhorrence

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,191 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 13:34

You sent activeh1 1 gold.

The power of a penny.

Check stats now.

#7 LLAP

LLAP

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 17:33

gVAUZMr.png

he just went after our relics and has been all morning doing so, like usual he is fully exploiting the bug like he did for months with the merc bugs in relic captures

next time you post make sure it is not nonsense and kudos on exploiting another bug, did not expect anything else from you

Thats alot of gains from the relics we've taken. Why so serious?

#8 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 17:57

gVAUZMr.png

Thank you for pointing this out. smile.png, there are some bugs that you can't avoid it just happens. There are others you have to willingly exploit. Hope this gets fixed.

#9 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 04 August 2019 - 19:11

One gold send didn't work for me. Buffing with a low level irrelevant buff did.

#10 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2019 - 09:45

Just remove a lot of tit for tat nonsense. Keep this on the bug, yes?

Asked the guys to have a look at this.

~ Grim

#11 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2019 - 10:27

Hey there.

The guys are investigating what's caused this issue.

~ Grim

#12 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,804 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2019 - 13:53

Hi there everyone.

The issue with buffs not actually deactivating has now been resolved. We apologise for any inconvienince.

~ The Fallen Sword Team.

#13 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 05 August 2019 - 19:28

Hi there everyone.The issue with buffs not actually deactivating has now been resolved. We apologise for any inconvienince.~ The Fallen Sword Team.

Shouldn't cloak also hide the gray numbers of the buffs? Any experienced PvPer doesn't need to see the gears/stats to win a fight. We look at the gray numbers and work around that. Those numbers should be hidden as well imo.

sigma_468x60.jpg

#14 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,279 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 05 August 2019 - 21:58

Shouldn't cloak also hide the gray numbers of the buffs? Any experienced PvPer doesn't need to see the gears/stats to win a fight. We look at the gray numbers and work around that. Those numbers should be hidden as well imo.

Those numbers guild bonuses aren't they?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#15 Alisa

Alisa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 776 posts
  • Badge

Posted 06 August 2019 - 01:04

Those numbers guild bonuses aren't they?

Guild structures don't give 100k+ in stats.its not challenging when I see an opponent with 50k in buffed defense because I can gear up in attack and take the win. This is why cloak should even hide gained stats(not sure what to call those buff numbers).

sigma_468x60.jpg

#16 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 06 August 2019 - 04:09

wow finally found something to agree on ,i think they should be cloaked as well.Like you said an experienced pvper looks at them and can tell what they are wearing ,and what they need to beat it

5aZzW0p.png,

#17 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts

Posted 06 August 2019 - 11:57

I live and die by the bonus numbers on a regular basis, as do many others, and it's a two-edged sword but cloak should remain the way it is.  First, cloak wasn't created for PvP'ers, it was created to keep people from spying on and stealing arena setups.  PvP'ers were quick to see the value of cloak but that was not its original purpose.  Second, hiding the bonus numbers would do more to hurt bounty board.  As it is, bounty hunters know whether or not they even have a shot at clearing a cloaked bounty and act accordingly.  Hide the bonus numbers and most lower levels won't even attempt to clear a higher level player that's cloaked and buffed (a lot of higher levels won't either).  The high level player could be sitting in epics or even nekkid, but without the bonus numbers a lot of players aren't going to chance buffing and potting up for a losing proposition.  Cloaked bounties will flounder and not be cleared, leading to even more complaints about the bounty board itself.

Screenshot everything!

#18 sohail94

sohail94

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 722 posts
  • United Kingdom

Posted 06 August 2019 - 12:01

The app hides the bonus stats, kind of agree with yote but I can probably count on both hands how many bounties have  not been cleared lol

#19 sweetlou

sweetlou

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,958 posts

Posted 08 August 2019 - 02:36

It's funny how players continue to spend time looking for invincibility that even real money cannot buy in a silly game, taking advantage of bugs and the like when all one needs to do is apply a little real experience and have a few friends that have been made over 1000s of hours playing who will watch your six.

I want to throw a big shout out to PointyHair and whoever is responsible for making the Helper better and better.

Edit: This post has been edited by another person. If my posts will continue to be censored, I would appreciate an acknowledgement when it occurs. Thank you.

Edited by sweetlou, 09 August 2019 - 18:13.

[Signature removed]

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.” -GRRM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: