1 reply to this topic

#1 watagashi

watagashi

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 29 January 2014 - 22:09

Was looking at dev roadmap and the thread for new content roadmap too and made me think,,,,

RP items went up to level 800 and its been years since the last update to those.

PvP ladder tokens have had 2 sets of items released, looked around and didnt see anything over 900 with these (wikki says no recipes for the DP sphere so it may be they werent added). A big thread debated it a while ago and new pvp gear that wasnt bound and potions that were was supposed to be comming sometime.)

Both the items and recipes that use pvp arena items seem to stop around 900, I dont do arenas much nor am a high lev so I didnt notice but have heard complaints that the arenas themselves dont go past 1200!

(cant believe this is true that arena champs actually dont have arenas to enter for 500+ levels of gear they have access too!)

While composing has sort of made it extinct it seems that also around 900 the recipes, game creatures, plants and other components for brewed pots stopped as well

Is there a way that these can be considered and maybe added with a existing planned update (Add New Unique Items and Medals to Guild Conflict (23rd Jan 2014) ,, this would be a great time for RP items too!!!) Or add it on roadmap please? With content planned past 2000 these other areas are now missing out on half the game.

I cant think of anyone who wouldnt want this other than those who have to code it and make the images, I am amazed more havent noticed this and brought it up especially those who are at EoC who are really missing out now.

#2 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 January 2014 - 10:37

Hey.

The Dev and Content Roadmaps are there to show what we are looking at in the immediate future. What you are asking for is a hell of a lot of work, that cannot simply be slotted in. We will be updating all the facets of the game over time. I suggest you watch the afore mentioned threads and, in the case of the Dev thread, vote when the next one is put up regarding the things we ought to work on next.

~ Grim

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: