67 replies to this topic

#61 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 15:53

It cannot just be global booster, some people are killing 2-5 kill creatures to achieve numbers. It needs to be counted as contribution not kills.

#62 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 21 August 2022 - 20:51

It cannot just be global booster, some people are killing 2-5 kill creatures to achieve numbers. It needs to be counted as contribution not kills.

agreed, this should change so there are right results for the achievement.

#63 Edith3000

Edith3000

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 22 August 2022 - 12:45

Is anyone else also facing phantom notifications: 99+ unread guild chat, guild hall messages, and items pending collection in guild mailbox? These are cropping up frequently.

Edit: Web version

Edited by Edith3000, 22 August 2022 - 12:45.

uvG2ReE.jpg

#64 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 22 August 2022 - 13:11

Yes it happens every so often

#65 fugrnugget

fugrnugget

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 23 August 2022 - 13:35

We will finish the global with between 900k-1M for the achievement despite the fact that this global doesn't have particularly good rewards for top 100. I think keeping the achievement kills vs switching to contribution is fine, but the threshold for sure needs to be lowered. If it gets reduced to a figure like 10M then the big guilds will probably be done in 6 months - 1 year and it is at least possible for smaller guilds to finish over several years. Even cutting it to something like 25M is still probably out of reach for smaller guilds.

Also the rewards for the max stam achievements definitely need to be changed. +25 and +50 is quite low considering the amount of investment required. I think +125 and +250 is fine, or even +250 + 500.

Edited by fugrnugget, 23 August 2022 - 13:36.

#66 Undjuvion

Undjuvion

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,623 posts
  • Australia

Posted 24 August 2022 - 10:28

We will finish the global with between 900k-1M for the achievement despite the fact that this global doesn't have particularly good rewards for top 100. I think keeping the achievement kills vs switching to contribution is fine, but the threshold for sure needs to be lowered. If it gets reduced to a figure like 10M then the big guilds will probably be done in 6 months - 1 year and it is at least possible for smaller guilds to finish over several years. Even cutting it to something like 25M is still probably out of reach for smaller guilds.

Also the rewards for the max stam achievements definitely need to be changed. +25 and +50 is quite low considering the amount of investment required. I think +125 and +250 is fine, or even +250 + 500.

ya, 10 mil for the achieve is prob fine, 25 mil is a touch of an ask, i could live with 17.5 mil, also... even stronger together achieve needs to be larger reward than alakazam!

#67 insaner6

insaner6

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 276 posts

Posted 24 August 2022 - 10:41

yes, but in this way it is like penalizing ppl who are using global booster..  cause if u are using global booster 1000+, and u kill a creature, it still counts like only 1 kill.. ?!?!  was it supposed to work like that or is it bugged?

also some creatures add 5 kills instead of 1..  shouldnt it also add 5 kills?

Edited by insaner6, 24 August 2022 - 10:48.

#68 vastilos

vastilos

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 478 posts
  • Canada

Posted 25 August 2022 - 19:12

yes, but in this way it is like penalizing ppl who are using global booster..  cause if u are using global booster 1000+, and u kill a creature, it still counts like only 1 kill.. ?!?!  was it supposed to work like that or is it bugged?

also some creatures add 5 kills instead of 1..  shouldnt it also add 5 kills?

Not at all. You are still only killing one creature, the booster just makes the contribution count higher, which is why it's called a booster.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: