• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#21 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:00

gosh!
@Lucyspace:

See,if i wanted to scam anyone wasnt it easy with these many ppl???

I am not stranger for them anymore,But the RELIABLE CRAFTER !
If u still feel with these many proofs that i scam,I am helpless.
As i say,TRUST ME ONCE AND U WILL NEVER COMPLAIN ABT MY RELIABLITY :)

#22 fs_bladeboss

fs_bladeboss
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2007 - 01:14

I would trust this more if you would give gold as collateral in a trade for the item you want to craft. Then you would trade back the gold and the item and we would put 15k in the trade.
I am just wary of randomly sending items to strangers and then expecting to get them back.

I for one have known Klive for a while now(being guild mates) and I will say he has never done anything wrong. He is very trustworthy and PoLC thanks him for that. Also, anyone who thinks he will scam you, please learn how to read the posts of all of the satisfied customers and mine. :P

#23 TokyoSword

TokyoSword

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:22

congrats on your service, seems like youre the first to offer such honesty and reliability.

#24 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2007 - 02:28

Thx Tokyosword!
And i am glad to do it again for u Shadow :D

Thanks BB and all of u for showing trust,Going great so far!!

PS::Shadows your forum avatar is "LITTLE" big ;)

#25 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2007 - 05:01

LOL Ced :lol:
Well I just chkd Its Highest Replied Topic in Crafting section!!!!

Thx to all of u and i assume it will flourish more with My Honourable Satisfied Customers Posts and With the ppl boosting me up :)

#26 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 18 November 2007 - 19:07

And ya let me tell u today tht due to my school activities resuming,I can log in only twice in week frm tomorrow,SO PLS PM ME(Preferably in forums so no problem even if game log gets washed up) :) TO SEE IF I'M ONLINE OR NOT,ITS FINE EVEN IF ITEM STAYS IN MY BACKPACK,DONT WORRY I WILL RETURN IT TO U WHENEVER I RETURN(Its ur choice to send it in advance or not )
I dont want my customers to suffer critical situation like they need the item for set completion or they r using it currently and want item get beeter crafted immediately,they send it to me evn if i am offline and get it back after 2 days when i logon again!!So informing u guys,Hope U all understand that i have to take care of Real Life issues along with FS as well,So thought its better informing u all!

Thanks And Happy Hunting :)

#27 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:01

Let me Think Abt Ur Offer SOLEKGA.I have to consider my customers as well.Let we have discussion and i let u know.

#28 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:03

Hey, look. I have 100% Master Crafter too!

#29 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:08

Excuse Me Guys!
This thread is actually for ppl lacking master crafter so i kindly request u dont post something like"I also have Amster Crafter 100%" and all
I appreciate that u too have tht ability,But this isnt right place to post it.
Thx

#30 fs_chinback

fs_chinback
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:17

Well, consider it a free bump.

#31 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:30

Unfortunately SOLEKGA,I am getting Pm abt this,Majority of them think let it be the way it is,ONE MAN ARMY! for now.So i am sorry as i have to think of my customers first,I cant team up with u,Sry and Hope u understand that.

#32 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 01:57

Thanks Themiskali,Let me know if u wanna use it as well :)

#33 fs_oderous

fs_oderous
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 02:13

Hey Klive I have got buffs from you as well as we have done sales. As one mentioned above I will more than likely if I have no 100% crafters I will try you. None the less best of luck. And to those who are curious to Klive being trustworthy ,he is good. Otherwise there is the ever famous Bounty Board.

#34 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2007 - 04:13

Thx Oderous,Well but i dont sell buffs,Probably may have buffed u sometime,But it isnt my job,I like CRAFTSMANSHIP since i joined this game,Looking forward to add u in my list of Satisfactory customers,Ty again :)

#35 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 21 November 2007 - 14:40

I AM ONLINE ONLY TWICE IN WEEK GUYS FOR NOW!!
So PLS SEND MSG IN FORUMS ABT ITEM DETAILS!!!
LOG IS WASHED OF SO,I WONT HAVE CLUE EVN IF U SEND ANY ITEm!!!

#36 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 24 November 2007 - 07:04

Pyro GREAT!!
Appreciated!
Ya ppl its really great idea,But DO PM ME DETAILS IN FORUMs,or just make a post here in the topic and edit it when u get bak the item :)
So no confusion of due to washing of logs :))

#37 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 08 December 2007 - 16:30

FOR PEOPLE WHO SUFFERED DUE TO DOWNTIME::

Dont worry guys I am still there,Send me item again and i craft it for u :)
Even I got my own two items Uncrafterd..Also lost many fsps Which i earned during last days..

#38 damien06

damien06

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 20:57

post the ther day but my post got wiped clean due to the game issues. to kinda recap on it . klive is a trustworthy guy . i sent a legendary banshee to him with the 3fsp and 15k gold payment. it came back excellent this time. but the first time before the game set back it was perfect. so twice i have delt with him about 2 mins without the piece. so ya if you dont have a good craft give him a shot

#39 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2007 - 06:40

Thanks A lot Pals!!

I would like to make a some special announcements here:

1) Person for whome I craft item number 50,Won't have to send 15k for THAT item Instead he gets 30k from me along with the crafted item!!

2) Person Crafting His Personal 10th item with me first gets congratulatory prize of 50k for reaching that mark first!
I dont know when these things will happen but when they occur rewards will be there for sure!

Pls popularise our thread Guys,Your support has been great till now!
Happy hunting with Better crafting,Cheers :D

#40 fs_klive

fs_klive
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2007 - 09:35

:D Thanks ppl! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt