• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 SamuelJ

SamuelJ

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 06:31

1. Melee guy when engaging moving target is going to the place where target was last present. If the target has moved, then melee guy should automatically engage and attack him. It feels tighter and more engaging this way.

2. Fishing is too slow, even the action needs to be faster as well as the leveling up. (my current lvl is 6 in fishing)

3. Some areas have too many trees that serve no purpose and block the path, like the land between Mythos, Crannoch Harbor and all. Some trees along the path need to be removed.

4. Need better axe at lower levels for trees, basic axe too slow. Also, it would be good if more than one type of tree could be cut for each level instead of just pynwood at lower levels. Need better speed for foraging as well.

5. Need auto-run.

Regards,

Samuel

#2 killaklown

killaklown

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 13:59

you always run in game? trees make the game look real and i think they add some life-like shiz to the game foraging is a good speed if you don't like leveling it buy the mats off people  the axe is the perfect speed same with cutting fishing is a good speed as well you just need to get into it 

#3 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 09 February 2015 - 14:38

fyi, all axes  are the same as to speed for cutting trees.  if you want slightly faster speed you should equip the axe.  some say you get a little more xp if you do not equip the items, like fishing rods, axes and pick axe but I tried this and it still seems pretty random so it's just a choice of slightly faster animation over slightly slower one. 

you can  use other axes for trees so as you level you may get some random axe you can equip for whatever level you are ( just like weapons) from a mob etc and if it's a one handed type you can use them for trees.  Same with pick axe, just mostly for a nicer looking one you can kill the northam crypt miner for one.  I still use that one on my lvl 45 and I use a lvl 45 axe to cut trees with.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#4 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 25 February 2015 - 12:52

Need better speed for foraging as well.

Are you kidding? Foraging is extremely fast as it is.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: