• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 19:29

I don't think it should cost the same to fuse gems like Zircs and Agates as it does to fuse gems like Onyx, Emeralds and Rubies. For example, make fusing glim Zircs cost like 5 fp and Onyx 25fp. There should be a progression. As it stands now, the lower gems make little sense to fuse. If it cost 1ep for fuse 3 glim howlites, people just might do it. :)

Edited by zargon, 05 March 2015 - 03:56.

#2 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 04 March 2015 - 19:43

Only if I can retro active get fp back... But that wont happen.

What happens if player driven gem market changes?

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#3 3kings

3kings

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts

Posted 04 March 2015 - 19:55

Instead, just increase the drop rate of fusion powder... you need so much to make gems lol.. Getting the gems isn't even the hardest part anymore... fusion powder is. Not saying that you should make it easier because this game was already made easy enough with story mode and such... but it does take A LOT. 

Edited by 3kings, 04 March 2015 - 20:02.

#4 redsmokeboy

redsmokeboy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,347 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 04 March 2015 - 22:13

lvl 50 FP pooring in game sadly no lvl 50 DGN or any thinguse coming soon.

Suggeted ??increse FP drop rate or sevral mean for FP possible be added to game in way not off set blanceof FP but add possible gold sink - PP - Valor - mean's obtain FP - Loyatie - Daily Q obtain FP - Weeklie - Some thing long line gain easyer FP other then curntent ASV - ARG posisble gain FP ok rate find 5 man group even run these. Start with low player base limit;'s chance many find help.

More Solo mean's - Group od gain FP.

Gem's made easyer get with valor update issue is FP rate's compared to FP cost noob selling FP much higgher rate then what most gem sell for.

Like see gem other thing in game follow simuler path crafting.

2-h vs 1-h why should 1-h user have to spend dub Elemental Flake's compared to cost of 2-h ?

Issue here follow even path issue.

even weapon typ follow simlure speed range vs be more speed range's from Axe to mace vs 2-h axe - 2-h mace should be some speed veriable vs be all spame speed - Sword vs dagger - dagger should be faster do to smaller and lighter but yet same same as as all other 1-h.

As can see follow simple path of even close to with FP rate's.

Start with Gem's on blance making them more even, Added Weapon speed - 2-h vs 1-h crafting cost to this list.

Edited by redsmokeboy, 04 March 2015 - 22:15.

Frog - Archer - lvl 49

Kazzarat - Templar lvl 49 Skiller

Redsmokegirl - War/sin lvl 49

Q PvP | No repair fee's | 1% EXP of lvl | Valor | Weekly 10 match | Achvemnt's | So much more Join when log | Click on cross sword via mini map Q solo |

Looking for group's RG/BT/ASV/ARG/ICC/CC Boss Killing/Arena 30+/ToC/ Need DPS willing come usly asking in world chat.

#5 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 00:38

well the problem is that the gem drop rate should reflect its need

gems that everyone has to have should drop more often than gems that nobody wants

there is a false inflation of the market by having each gem type an equal chance of dropping

this forces people to trade gems and and pushes up prices of relatively rare gems and there isn't an efficient way of trading them

i can't criticise HCS after their help with crafting figures :D but they could reduce the flack they get for not having a trading system by slightly altering the drop rate of gems

people feel cheated when they pay over the odds for something or sell something too cheap and you can triple that sick feeling when it comes to gems

#6 ShadowBane

ShadowBane

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 08:34

rotfl at this thread.

Let me complain about something to make it easier for me in game

If you want FP, grind for it, or buy it (you all complained to make it unbound)

#7 RISDMAC

RISDMAC

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 729 posts
  • Badge
  • Ireland

Posted 05 March 2015 - 09:48

false inflation of the market by having each gem type an equal chance of dropping

pushes up prices of relatively rare gems 

Just pointing out that these two statements in the same sentence contradict one another -

Gems have an equal chance of dropping, there is however more of a demand for certain gems - this is not the same thing as being rare.

My two cents on the matter is of course I wouldn't mind seeing a little more FP come my way.

Add it so that if you complete dungeon mode of any dungeon at your level or up to 10 levels below you get a certain amount of FP relative to the dungeon.

Eg:

complete boonies at level 11 then you get 1fp

complete BT at level 45 then you get 5fp 

complete GC at 45 - nothing, too high leveled.

This both gives a boost to FP and increases incentive to run dungeons in groups  ;)

Edited by JQuan, 05 March 2015 - 09:50.

#8 ZeusIV

ZeusIV

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 586 posts

Posted 05 March 2015 - 23:56

Just pointing out that these two statements in the same sentence contradict one another -

relatively rare in the sense that they are all used and in armour or weapons so are rare in the market

if i wanted to and had enough money to burn i could get 1k of howlites in a couple of hours :)

i couldn't get 100 onyx in a day at any price probably

#9 ultramus

ultramus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 March 2015 - 17:07

Arena and TOC mobs should drop some FP. Would make them instantly worth doing.

#10 KeS

KeS

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,063 posts
  • Badge

Posted 10 March 2015 - 14:44

Instead, just increase the drop rate of fusion powder... you need so much to make gems lol.. Getting the gems isn't even the hardest part anymore... fusion powder is. Not saying that you should make it easier because this game was already made easy enough with story mode and such... but it does take A LOT. 

FP is really not hard to get; especially if you already have your relic set/gear. You can just turn in unwanted relics for FP especially if you can get someone who can tank dunegons for a while. But yeah that can take A WHILE to get but its a effective method

Edited by Endarken, 10 March 2015 - 14:45.

The world is cruel...as will I....

#11 zargon

zargon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 402 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:28

What happens if player driven gem market changes?

It has not changed in the 15 months I've been playing. If it does, then maybe a slight adjustment can be made

Many of you are not reading this post correctly. This is about how much FP it's costing to fuse gems based on their market value. Why have it cost the same to fuse Onyxs, Rubies and Emeralds as it would to fuse Zircs and Agates for example. And who in the hell would fuse 3 glim Agates using 25fp (75ep value). With this, there is little to no market for these gems types as a result. You are better off just buying def+ gem and not fuse the glims.

Now if you lower the fp needed to fuse the the lower valued gems, they will retain their old gem value for glims and above.

#12 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 10:53

Why have it cost the same to fuse Onyxs, Rubies and Emeralds as it would to fuse Zircs and Agates for example.

Because they are of the same tier, and what value you assign to them depends on your build. Some people might find the "low value" gems to be better for them.

I do not support the idea of having the cost of making certain things in the game being ruled by the value put on them by the players.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: