• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Falbal

Falbal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 04 April 2015 - 18:33

The newly added section to the cooking profession called Special (after level 41-50) seems pretty odd. For other proffesions Special contains some high level items, but for cooking it contains a copy of the three lowest level items: Basil Bread, Cooked Soft Meat and Cooked Stikleback.  Surely this must be a bug?

#2 Blissy

Blissy

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,360 posts

Posted 05 April 2015 - 09:05

that's wierd.  forgot to check all the new recipes yet so didn't know the cooking ones.   if it's the same level of lower ones in that section it must be an error so hopefully they correct that soon.

Slow but steady wins the race or something like that.

I'm just taking it slow, not sure about the steady.

*Pre-Steam release Player*

*Joined Spring of 2014 *

#3 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:42

Thanks for flagging that for us. That Special section should not be visible, we'll get that addressed shortly.

#4 ernzor

ernzor

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,153 posts
  • Badge
  • Australia

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:47

mmmm, special food.

it has to taste better!

Naked pirate will be back!

When lvl 50 is here

#5 cyrus7

cyrus7

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,562 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:49

Thanks for flagging that for us. That Special section should not be visible, we'll get that addressed shortly.

The xmas stuff is in a special category at the bottom of the levels list in Alchemy. Dunno if it was supposed to reappear, but since the other isn't, thought I would point that out.

#6 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:51

The xmas stuff is in a special category at the bottom of the levels list in Alchemy. Dunno if it was supposed to reappear, but since the other isn't, thought I would point that out.

Thanks, neither of them are supposed to be visible. However, to clarify, the Weaponsmithing special section IS supposed to be there. :)

#7 Anameisaname

Anameisaname

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 07 April 2015 - 08:56

Thanks, neither of them are supposed to be visible. However, to clarify, the Weaponsmithing special section IS supposed to be there. :)

I have a suggestion to add, use these special ones and rename them to Quest, put daily quest items in them. Make it easy on us to do daily quests and not have to remember which exact sword i have to craft :D

PS: i know this is in bug fixes, but didn't think a thread for this is needed.

Edited by Anameisaname, 07 April 2015 - 08:57.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: