56 replies to this topic

#1 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:15

will be unpopular but the gold ingame seems to be drying up with lack of content updates for what ever reason the mp has been dry for selling fsp unless you want to shift at a terrible price...i started doing my quests some of them are costing millions per time due to 700k shop items and fails... plus forging, arenas etc all costing gold that for the most part cant be replaced ..

either increase gold gain so its effective or better the price for gold vs fsp exchange from the game itself or have a gold event ...god forbid i ever want to try for the hoarder medal

the game used to be flooded with gold it no longer is yes we get spikes but they soon go yet the costs of the game keep growing

#2 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 February 2017 - 09:19

I said this would happen years ago when everybody was screaming for more gold sinks.  Well, we got them, now we need gold.   NOW can we have a bigger better TH potion?  Maybe in the loyalty section?

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#3 Wesleysdf

Wesleysdf

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,011 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 14:15

The need of EOC players of gold*. FSP costing 235,000 gold per point is still insane for new players with 500 max stam. Can you picture how many hunts and time he would have to do? A month?
On other hand I could make 50fsp easily each 13 days with my 35k max stamina.

I dont get it... Rushing so fast to get to EOC even buying current stamina at 2x events then missing the gold from hunts because there's nothing after that level for now.

#4 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 14:29

The need of EOC players of gold*. FSP costing 235,000 gold per point is still insane for new players with 500 max stam. Can you picture how many hunts and time he would have to do? A month?
On other hand I could make 50fsp easily each 13 days with my 35k max stamina.

I dont get it... Rushing so fast to get to EOC even buying current stamina at 2x events then missing the gold from hunts because there's nothing after that level for now.

i havent rushed to be at eoc in years content is so slow i can lvl twice a year and still have stam left over as for new players they have much better advantages then most of us did... dont they get a boost in stam etc from the epic quests?

#5 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 15:01

meanwhile, the players who maxed out their *gold gain per hour* rejoice

giphy.gif

Edited by duktayp, 11 February 2017 - 04:35.

#6 Belaric

Belaric

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 15:41

W00T!

(Don't know what I was thinking)

Good-bye and hello, as always.

#7 EpicPiety

EpicPiety

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,475 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 17:17

Yea not enough gold in game.

#8 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 00:43

Lmao... love the gold sinks... keep them coming. 

I'd love to see lower levels be able to buy FSP for 25k again, just like I did back when it was "so" expensive. ,oP

#9 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 01:32

Who needs gold? ;-p

#10 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 02:46

i havent rushed to be at eoc in years content is so slow i can lvl twice a year and still have stam left over as for new players they have much better advantages then most of us did... dont they get a boost in stam etc from the epic quests?

are you saying that you didn't do the Epic Quest?

I'm sorry you don't have nothing to do. Can't get gold, and have more stam then you can use. I would not even log on if I only hunted twice a year. Luckily I can hunt once a week. Still having less than 13k stam myself. I am not sure I want more of it right now.

#11 DirtyChick

DirtyChick

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 175 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 06:40

I'd love to see lower levels be able to buy FSP for 25k again, just like I did back when it was "so" expensive. ,oP

1/2 page of gold for sale is becoming quite Common.

The disappointing aspect is that these days paranoid players raise the price of 1 fsp from the 'old days' listings of 75k to 180k base minimum within 5 mins and there it escalates to 220k+

Why do they do this? Because those with FSP have become greedy and will not buy gold unless they get 215k (approx) or more for each fsp, god forbid they can let those dots go for less than 200k :rolleyes:

Those who now clamour for gold, those at EOC not burning stam every month are the same people who demanded and championed that gold gain per creature kill be reduced.

Think! before you protest for major game changes in future, you only have yourselves to blame.

Should gold gain per creature kill be increased? Yes is the simple answer, if you wish to keep the economy flowing.

#12 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 09:33

1/2 page of gold for sale is becoming quite Common.

The disappointing aspect is that these days paranoid players raise the price of 1 fsp from the 'old days' listings of 75k to 180k base minimum within 5 mins and there it escalates to 220k+

Why do they do this? Because those with FSP have become greedy and will not buy gold unless they get 215k (approx) or more for each fsp, god forbid they can let those dots go for less than 200k :rolleyes:

Those who now clamour for gold, those at EOC not burning stam every month are the same people who demanded and championed that gold gain per creature kill be reduced.

Think! before you protest for major game changes in future, you only have yourselves to blame.

Should gold gain per creature kill be increased? Yes is the simple answer, if you wish to keep the economy flowing.

Isn't this backward? If there is an abundance of gold, wouldn't the price to fsp go higher? With less gold in game, doesn't it give the lower level players an upper hand as they hunt more often and can make a dot or two since gold would be so scarce o_O or am I failing Econ 101 here?

#13 activeh1

activeh1

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,340 posts
  • Azerbaijan

Posted 11 February 2017 - 11:23

Isn't this backward? If there is an abundance of gold, wouldn't the price to fsp go higher? With less gold in game, doesn't it give the lower level players an upper hand as they hunt more often and can make a dot or two since gold would be so scarce o_O or am I failing Econ 101 here?

nice idea in theory ,but humans and there lust for money seems to get in the way

what you want to spend all extra money on anyway ?

5aZzW0p.png,

#14 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 12:53

are you saying that you didn't do the Epic Quest?

I'm sorry you don't have nothing to do. Can't get gold, and have more stam then you can use. I would not even log on if I only hunted twice a year. Luckily I can hunt once a week. Still having less than 13k stam myself. I am not sure I want more of it right now.

epic quests wasnt around when the game started infact they wasnt around for years

#15 hades8840

hades8840

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,438 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 13:20

when you played like when i did fsp was plenty full every player in the game could get hundreds of free fsp every week didnt matter what country you was in as its how i made most of my fsp ...i used to make thousands of fsp a week getting fsp for others

#16 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 16:34

nice idea in theory ,but humans and there lust for money seems to get in the way

what you want to spend all extra money on anyway ?

spend? I hoard ;-p

But logically, the 2 extreme scenarios:

1. Gold is crazy abundant and a new player can collect a million with a 600 stam hunt... fsp market would sky rocket as people try to get rid of the gold but so is everyone else and their brother.

2. Gold becomes extremely restricted. All new content/mobs stop dropping gold at all. FSP market would plummet.

Not advocating for either but saying the logic I commented on is backwards imho.

#17 Egami

Egami

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,863 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 18:34

when you played like when i did fsp was plenty full every player in the game could get hundreds of free fsp every week didnt matter what country you was in as its how i made most of my fsp ...i used to make thousands of fsp a week getting fsp for others

So you agree that it should go back to that way, right? I mean... your argument is about the lack of FSP, not gold as in your post. I'm confused.

For the record, I couldn't get 100s of FSP every week. Not really sure how you managed that, but we may indeed be talking about a different timeframe though we were FS born at the same time.

Again, I think there should be more gold sinks, not less. No offense, but I'm happy to see you having "issues" with taking in gold. 

I'm not sure whether your issue is for you or your Guild. If it's you, sure, I get that you get less gold from mobs. You could evaluate and consider leveling down. I've done that tons to maximize my gold intake.

That said, in the last two days I've sold off several FSPs for between 240 and 250k gold in the MP. Again, zero idea what your issue is? 

Average gold prices have been drifting lower and I love seeing it. That said, they've been way over the "assumed 200k to 1 FSP" ratio that got randomly created at some point. 

#18 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,280 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 11 February 2017 - 19:20

Egami, just sink your gold into this sack right here....  I'll put it to good use.

NEVER enough gold for Pennah!

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#19 duktayp

duktayp

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,395 posts

Posted 11 February 2017 - 19:25

i HAVE noticed less pages of offers in MP - usually just 1 now

but i think that has to do with the amount of online active players these days

#20 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 11 February 2017 - 19:37

i HAVE noticed less pages of offers in MP - usually just 1 now

but i think that has to do with the amount of online active players these days

I think (as a guildie said) that there have been so many events (rehashed and new) of late that the amount of players hunting has dropped right down.

This (perceived) lack of gold entering the game could just be a "flash in the pan" ...

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: