Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 16 July 2018 - 14:09

regionclose.png

Greetings, Commanders. We'll soon be merging 3 regions together (Gamma 2 / Zeta 2 / Theta 2). When merged, the brand new region will initially contain higher value Resource and Shard locations!

As a result, these regions are now entering a special Blackout Event which will last approximately two weeks. When the event ends, every player within each of the Top 100 Alliances on the Alliance Territory Leader-board will receive a reward. The rewards for each leader-board positions are shown below:
  • Rank 1 - 2,000,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 2 - 1,000,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 3 to 5 - 750,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 6 to 10 - 500,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 11 to 25 - 250,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 26 to 50 - 100,000 Alliance Currency
  • Rank 51 to 100 - 50,000 Alliance Currency
At the end of the event, players will also be granted a Relocate Facility item which will allow you to move to the new region.

After the event, these 3 regions will begin shutting down. Territory, Event Challenges, Aliens, Invaders, Resource Sectors, Silos and Motherships will be turned off. Finally, the regions will be deactivated permanently and we'll automatically move any remaining players to the new region.

More information will follow soon, which will include the exact date and time that the leader-boards will be finalized.

We're also happy to answer any questions you may have about the upcoming merge in this thread.  ^_^

~The New Earth Team.

#2 Wolf1st

Wolf1st

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 15:59

So, if alliance members don't make the top 100, will they be placed randomly on the new region, or will they be put close to the hive?  I have some members who are small and do not make the leader boards on the challenges.

Thank you, 

~W~

#3 Sugargal

Sugargal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 17:45

Lots of questions:

What is being blacked out? This typically means you cannot do something. Is there an activity which will be not allowed for the next two weeks?

You are awarding the alliance credits based upon territory and not power. Am I understanding correctly? How are you measuring land? 

At the end of the move period you will relocate remaining players. Why, is this not a good time to remove inactives? Why make the new land so crowded with players who no longer participate?

Are there plans to consolidate the other sectors at a later date?  We are all watching  and anxious to know if this is the fate of all eventually.

Could be fun, but could be the death blow to small players.

Thanks for the hard work and your answers.

#4 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 19:58

So, if alliance members don't make the top 100, will they be placed randomly on the new region, or will they be put close to the hive?  I have some members who are small and do not make the leader boards on the challenges.

Thank you, 

~W~

this has happened before with other regions,so i shall answer

every player will get a reloaction teleport(advanced teleport),to win the reward of alliance points you have to be in the top 100 land holding alliances, every player in the allinace will recive the reward

Edited by INDeeDO, 16 July 2018 - 20:22.

#5 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 20:12

Lots of questions:

What is being blacked out? This typically means you cannot do something. Is there an activity which will be not allowed for the next two weeks?

The three servers in mention will be turned off at the end of the event,the event being to hold the most land possible so that u may earn the highest reward. After this a week will be given after to allow all enough time to move to a new region,at that time,nothing will appear on the old regions: resources,aliens,etc

You are awarding the alliance credits based upon territory and not power. Am I understanding correctly? How are you measuring land? 

land is measured in the leaderboards counting how many sectors an alliance has

At the end of the move period you will relocate remaining players. Why, is this not a good time to remove inactives?

ill leave this one to the admin but most likely it will be cities with lvl 30 heros,and sizable cities will be moved to the new region,they can be good farms

Why make the new land so crowded with players who no longer participate?

Are there plans to consolidate the other sectors at a later date?  We are all watching  and anxious to know if this is the fate of all eventually.

Edited by INDeeDO, 16 July 2018 - 20:49.

#6 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 20:16

refer to this forum for more info on previous merges

https://forums.hunte...855&hl=blackout

also admins,remember when you increased the rewards?dont cheat these players,raise the rewards!

https://forums.hunte...=75855&p=986929

We've been discussing your feedback and we're changing the rewards for the leaderboard positions for the Blackout Event, we'll be modifying the rank rewards to the following values :

Rank 1 - 2,000,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 2 - 1,000,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 3 to 5 - 750,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 6 to 10 - 500,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 11 to 25 - 250,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 26 to 50 - 100,000 Alliance Currency
Rank 51 to 100 - 50,000 Alliance Currency

Note : The Alliance which controls the Mothership at the end of the event will have their reward doubled.

Edited by INDeeDO, 16 July 2018 - 20:16.

#7 Sugargal

Sugargal

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 July 2018 - 21:37

Dear Admin, Can you please reply to my questions? I know another player has provided some responses, however, I have no way of knowing these are correct. Without your official reply we do not know if what has happened in the past is applicable to this merger. 

Indeedo, thanks for the help but let us see what the officials have to say. Thanks,

#8 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:22

Dear Admin, Can you please reply to my questions? I know another player has provided some responses, however, I have no way of knowing these are correct. Without your official reply we do not know if what has happened in the past is applicable to this merger. 

Indeedo, thanks for the help but let us see what the officials have to say. Thanks,

-_- im more active on here then they are hahahaha

im also saying what happened last time,that is all

Edited by INDeeDO, 17 July 2018 - 10:24.

#9 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:39

Lots of questions:

At the end of the move period you will relocate remaining players. Why, is this not a good time to remove inactives? Why make the new land so crowded with players who no longer participate?

Thanks for your questions Sugargal, and Indeedo for their answers to your queries. They're pretty much correct! I'll do my best to answer as well since you requested it.  

1. You can still play as normal, but as you know the regions will be closing down after approximately 2 weeks, hence the name 'Blackout'.

2. Land is measured from the total captured sectors each alliance has secured on the leader-boards.

3. We're merging the regions to not only clear up some of the inactive bases, but also merge some of our most active players together, which keeps the game competitive and fun. All players (even inactive ones) will be moved across when the 3 regions close down, however they won't be placed on the world map of the new region unless the player returns to the game.

4. Apologies, I'm not 100% sure what you mean by your last question. Would you be able to clarify so I can give an informed answer to this? Thanks!  ^_^

We completely understand your concerns, and we're taking all of your feedback on-board to ensure that this improves your overall game-play experience. Please feel free to ask any other questions you may have as well!

#10 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:45

Thank you, 

~W~

Hey Wolf1st,

All players will be given a relocate item so that they can choose their spot on the new region. I believe the game should guide players towards their fellow alliance members when they view the new region's world map! :)

#11 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2018 - 10:56

refer to this forum for more info on previous merges

https://forums.hunte...855&hl=blackout

also admins,remember when you increased the rewards?dont cheat these players,raise the rewards!

https://forums.hunte...=75855&p=986929

Thanks! We've now updated it with the correct rewards. Sorry about that little oversight. 

#12 INDeeDO

INDeeDO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 17 July 2018 - 11:40

Thanks! We've now updated it with the correct rewards. Sorry about that little oversight. 

;)

#13 Mister Bones

Mister Bones

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 03:32

What will happen if you are not in an alliance during the merger?

#14 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2018 - 10:40

What will happen if you are not in an alliance during the merger?

If you're not in an alliance, you'll still be able to move across to the new region. However, you will need to be in an alliance to capture territory that counts towards the overall reward you'll receive. :)  Hope this helps!

#15 Rabbus

Rabbus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 17:53

More information will follow soon, which will include the exact date and time that the leader-boards will be finalized.

Can you guys release the date & time of the merge. yet??   It has almost been a week, now.

#16 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 23 July 2018 - 14:44

Can you guys release the date & time of the merge. yet??   It has almost been a week, now.

Hi Rabbus! We're aiming to carry out the region merge on Monday July 30th.

#17 Rabbus

Rabbus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 18:32

Hi Rabbus! We're aiming to carry out the region merge on Monday July 30th.

Thank you, what time gmt/uct??

Edited by Rabbus, 23 July 2018 - 19:05.

#18 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:32

Thank you, what time gmt/uct??

No problem! ^_^ We don't have an exact time I'm afraid, but I've been informed it will likely be in the morning/noon (UTC timezone).

#19 L3omydas

L3omydas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:29

est ce la raison pour laquelle, les autre serveur peuvent pas ce connecté ?

#20 Zue

Zue

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • PipPip
  • 291 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 25 July 2018 - 11:38

est ce la raison pour laquelle, les autre serveur peuvent pas ce connecté ?

Hi L3omydas.

We're experiencing some unexpected downtime at the moment, which is not related to the Region Merge. We will hopefully have the game back up & running again soon. Thanks for bearing this us! 

---

Nous subissons actuellement des temps d’arrêt imprévus, qui ne sont pas liés à la fusion de la région. Nous espérons que le jeu reprendra bientôt. Merci de nous l'avoir porté!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: