• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Nurgle

Nurgle

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 September 2019 - 17:06

I ended up starting a new account on another device, and want to sync my devices to this account. When I installed the game on my new device, it didn't see my account, so I started over. I want my other device to use the same account. Currently, one is linked to FB, the other to the game account. Is it as simple as unlinking the old account, and trying to link it to my game account? 

#2 Nurgle

Nurgle

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 19:02

I was able to uninstall the game, and reinstall it, which gave me the option to log in. Not sure why that didn't come up previously. Either way, seems like it's all fixed now. 

FYI, there's still a couple bugs in the game. I don't see a game specific forum to report them in though. If you choose the option to attack again on a target keep, it thinks you're violating a pact when there isn't one. If you manually select them, and attack it's fine. Only when you use the attack again from the reports.

There is also a bug where other keeps show as damaged, but they're not. Haven't nailed down the cause of that. Green bar is still full. 

#3 Anakiro

Anakiro

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,542 posts
  • Badge

Posted 24 September 2019 - 08:51

Hi there, Nurgle!

Unfortunately we don't handle support for Chaos and Conquest in the forums. If you need some general advice about the game we'd recommend joining the game's Discord server (which you can find here: https://discord.gg/pqWeaKm )

If you'd like to report the bugs you've encountered you can drop support an email at support@chaosandconquest.com to let them know about it, or you can send a support ticket from the menu panel in-game.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: