Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 17 April 2015 - 15:05

spring_sale.jpg

Save 20% in the Hunted Cow Shop this weekend!

Enter 'SPRING15' during checkout this weekend and save 20% off your total order value. See below for T&Cs.

T&Cs: Discount code valid until Monday, 20th April 2015. Not valid on items listed in the shop that are not purchased directly via the Hunted Cow shop. Not valid on recurring subscription options. Not valid with any other offer.

#2 gracecamel

gracecamel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 04:12

I just tried using this and I'm pretty sure I didn't do it right. Where do I enter the code? I put it in the gift code section and suddenly there was almost $400 of stuff in the checkout! But I couldn't see anywhere else in the checkout to enter a code.

#3 Steven

Steven

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts

Posted 18 April 2015 - 20:04

Nice of you to let Legacy players know. :/ You know we have in game forums so we don't use these. Also empty your mail box, Hoof.

#4 Hoofmaster

Hoofmaster

Company Director

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 8,357 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 April 2015 - 22:10

I just tried using this and I'm pretty sure I didn't do it right. Where do I enter the code? I put it in the gift code section and suddenly there was almost $400 of stuff in the checkout! But I couldn't see anywhere else in the checkout to enter a code.

When you're on the checkout screen, there is a link to the left of the 'Item Total' that says 'Discount Code'. If you click on that it will give you a box to enter the code into :)

#5 hbgmysite

hbgmysite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 April 2015 - 14:54

ok got it, thanks alot

Edited by hbgmysite, 20 April 2015 - 14:55.

#6 Kruxx

Kruxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 April 2015 - 05:33

Nice of you to let Legacy players know. :/ You know we have in game forums so we don't use these. Also empty your mail box, Hoof.

You know, this is extremely disappointing and frustrating. The only reason I have any ties to this site, is to log into Legacy. I'm going to be a 10 year veteran player. The general notion amongst Legacy players, is that the game is pretty much overlooked or ignored by HCS. Something like this just proves it even more. I buy platinum for Legacy, and would have been enticed to take advantage of this offer, as would others.

I just don't understand why Legacy is shunned like this.

#7 MVP

MVP

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 25 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 April 2015 - 06:19

You know, this is extremely disappointing and frustrating. The only reason I have any ties to this site, is to log into Legacy. I'm going to be a 10 year veteran player. The general notion amongst Legacy players, is that the game is pretty much overlooked or ignored by HCS. Something like this just proves it even more. I buy platinum for Legacy, and would have been enticed to take advantage of this offer, as would others.

I just don't understand why Legacy is shunned like this.

i would be enticed too, if there was updates and reasons to buy platinum.

29p7ybq.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: