Photo

What is the point of a wike guide that is half finished?

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 mickabooth

mickabooth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 472 posts
  • Badge
  • United Kingdom

Posted 18 October 2015 - 17:40

I have tried many times to find information regarding quests items and general information only to find that what I am looking for has a folder / page but no information when the developers are creating new content and adding to the wiki why not add the information relating to the addition to the wiki 

#2 kitobas

kitobas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 492 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 17:45

fallensword wiki is writing by players

Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide is writing by HCS

if you needing information for questing then use Ultimate Fallen Sword Guide: http://guide.fallensword.com/

#3 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 20:41

You could always help update it yourself instead of expecting other players to do it for you.

#4 cucullainn

cucullainn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,464 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 21:29

for starters I find the wiki guide is very good at helping with quest from about level 1 to level 600. After that it falls apart, because nobody has added to it. second I tried to look at your profile and it says that your player is inactive. so how can you be concerned about quest at your level if you're not playing the game? curious

#5 gilby90813

gilby90813

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 434 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 02:25

*shots about to be fired*

smells like a possible multi

*AIMS, FIRES*

tune in next time to see if i hit

#6 Ringhal

Ringhal

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 344 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 05:33

I tried to look at your profile and it says that your player is inactive. so how can you be concerned about quest at your level if you're not playing the game? curious

Excellent point made!

Last Activity: 1164h 34m 33s (about 7 weeks ago)

#7 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 19 October 2015 - 15:21

I have tried many times to find information regarding quests items and general information only to find that what I am looking for has a folder / page but no information when the developers are creating new content and adding to the wiki why not add the information relating to the addition to the wiki 

It's simple, I can't keep up with the development speed ... I do not have the time or help. At the moment 5041 of the 9114 content wiki pages are made by me. I am currently adding all items to wiki ... but it is a lot of work. At least 2000 more pages to add.

for starters I find the wiki guide is very good at helping with quest from about level 1 to level 600. After that it falls apart, because nobody has added to it. 

bizzpu17 is currently develloping a tool for me so I can add quests more easily onto wiki. 

#8 yghorbeviahn

yghorbeviahn

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,654 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 03:30

It's simple, I can't keep up with the development speed ... I do not have the time or help. At the moment 5041 of the 9114 content wiki pages are made by me. I am currently adding all items to wiki ... but it is a lot of work. At least 2000 more pages to add.

bizzpu17 is currently develloping a tool for me so I can add quests more easily onto wiki. 

I tryed to post in the past, but I was not allowed, and I did registered on Preferences.

#9 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 21 October 2015 - 15:01

I tryed to post in the past, but I was not allowed, and I did registered on Preferences.

Had that problem in the past also, nothing cows couldn't fix.

#10 yotwehc

yotwehc

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,942 posts

Posted 21 October 2015 - 16:55

You should try again. I wasn't able to login in the past but j can now! Made a small update to the composing wiki

#11 zirxa

zirxa

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 692 posts
  • Badge
  • United States of America

Posted 22 October 2015 - 22:34

wiki not that good or up to date,  i was wondering  this ultiamte fallen swords guide, is it up to date for sets to hunt with?

~~DARKENESS IS COMING ... RUN & HIDE OR FIGHT WITH PRIDE~~

CHARACTERS:  ZIRXA = LVL  49RANGER(back to daily's :( :angry:

life saver = LVL 9 healer

( why are there some folks that gang up on me? no need to be scared or jealous we gamers)

Check out my current auctions here!

#12 BadPenny

BadPenny

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,282 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 October 2015 - 08:44

We've had threads about this in the past. Many things are in the wiki, but not in UFSG, and vice versa. I know BG is diligent in trying to keep UFSG up to date. I have no clue how to post in a wiki, used to be tricky, and I don't have nearly enough game knowledge... I, too am curious why an inactive player is concerned about this.

Just one old lady's opinion

krQtqDH.jpg

~Love, Penny

Have you hugged your Quango lately?

#13 koenvdv

koenvdv

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,327 posts
  • Badge
  • Belgium

Posted 25 October 2015 - 14:24

UFSG is updated after each game update with more maps.

Wiki has been updated with all maps, creatures and equipment items upto level 2650.

For sets you can check: http://jagger.atwebpages.com/fs/, realy helpfull to built a good setup

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: