2 replies to this topic

#1 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 06 September 2017 - 05:35

Is this possible? Am I missing something or is it not implemented yet, cause it should be.

#2 kingkillz

kingkillz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts
  • Badge

Posted 08 September 2017 - 12:17

Is this possible? Am I missing something or is it not implemented yet, cause it should be.

this used to be possible through FSHelper but not sure what happened to the option, however if you know which potions you will be using, you can click on each potion and click the confirmation pop up before the page finishes loading. hope this was helpful :D

#3 uncola

uncola

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 220 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 08 September 2017 - 14:14

this used to be possible through FSHelper but not sure what happened to the option, however if you know which potions you will be using, you can click on each potion and click the confirmation pop up before the page finishes loading. hope this was helpful :D

Thanks for the reply. 

I tried it but it wouldn't let me click on another potion and do it. My page changed to fast.

There should be something built in the system to allow you to do it, also a bonus would be the order the potions are used.

This would be useful for using zombie brews , Pride potions and brewmaster potions first as an example then the rest of the potions.

Still waiting on Developers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: