Posted 09 October 2004 - 16:44

Name: Prince Mirshann Aero'del lil kult'ressin
Aka: Prince Aero

Species: Ilythiiri (Drow Elf)

Hair: Silver

Eyes: Amythist

Height: 5'11

Weight: 165lbs

Appearance: Beautiful with a perfect ebony complextion, and long silvery hair. He has one amythist colored eye that glitters when angry, the other eye is made of carved stone and is covered with an eye patch. Slender and graceful he wears richly colored and intricately designed robes with a flawless diamond broach when not dressed for combat.

Personality: Being of noble birth he is patient, cultured, intellgent, and utterly ruthless.

History: Born and raised in the Velkyn taur, A place that has been for over a millenia been magically cloaked and hidden away in the dark forest. He is the first-born son of a Noble who choose to live above ground, Building his kingdom away from the matriarchal dominated society of the drow. Who through years of adventuring and culling favors he was able to create and build what is now call the Hidden forest.
After fulfilling a pact with Asmodeus (Arch-Devil)
http://www.mjyoung.n...r/deity012.html
to become a Unique greater devil, his father, Lord Mirshann del lil kult'ressin was imprisioned in a flawless blue white diamond and buried away by his enemies both human and elven, never to be seen again. But because of his diabolic nature he is able to occasionally communcated through enchanted blue white diamonds to the possesor.

#23 Niflheim

Niflheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 October 2004 - 22:47

*plays the devil's advocate*

i love reading everyone's profile....but i am wondering......why do some people give themselves skills that aren't in the realm of gothador or that thier characters haven't earned/developed yet? i mean, if i was writing up a profile for a game character...it would seem as if the gaming realm would dictate the possibilities of character development.......

*shrugs* just curious is all.

#24 gothador_vampmonique

gothador_vampmonique
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2004 - 23:17

Just because we're Gothadorian's doesn't mean we have to base our character's skills on the game. It's obvious we have or will have those skills at one point. I think the profiles are more like character biography of sorts to give everyone an idea of who they are roleplaying with. So that you can find someone who fits with your *style* of rp

#25 Niflheim

Niflheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:38

Just because we're Gothadorian's doesn't mean we have to base our character's skills on the game.

ok, so it would be ok for me to rp a cyberpunk chick with futuristic weapons within the gothador realm? very kewl! ;)

It's obvious we have or will have those skills at one point.

uhm not necessarily according to you first statement. also, if those skills don't 'exist' in gothador then i just don't see how that is obvious :P

I think the profiles are more like character biography of sorts to give everyone an idea of who they are roleplaying with. So that you can find someone who fits with your *style* of rp

i guess since everyone playing the game starts out as human and level 1, it seems obvious to me that they are human and weak to begin with and with time they become stronger and more powerful and gain skills. kinda like kids, they grow and learn which leads to advancement. something may happen and they become a vamp (that sounds like a good rp situation) or they may find themselves in the pits of hell and getting more evil by the day whatever. of course, these are my own opinions. i figured that rp and its style happens based on the persons character. i have nothing against what anyone posts here, like i said i was just kinda curious as those types of out of game skills, appendages, etc are a foreign concept to me. (thank the gods that our old DM wasn't a monty hall type DM as well).

Look out everyone i am now a first class psyionist that can read your minds and kill you all with my thoughts! :twisted:

#26 gothador_vampmonique

gothador_vampmonique
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:53

:D Uh...*Points up to her profile* I'm the psion extrodinaire here! It says that I'm half human half Goddess...so... :P Anyways, I wasn't trying to diss you or your opinion with that earlier post!

#27 Niflheim

Niflheim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 October 2004 - 02:57

:D Uh...*Points up to her profile* I'm the psion extrodinaire here! It says that I'm half human half Goddess...so... :P Anyways, I wasn't trying to diss you or your opinion with that earlier post!

LOL no i didn't think you were dissin it and i appreciate you replying to it. :) now if you wanna put your mind powers against mine little one---you just hook up with me *does jedi hand movements* you want to try to use your powers on me next DC *winks*

i'm going to stop chatting on this thread now before i get told to shut up by too many people :D

#28 gothador_aero

gothador_aero
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2004 - 04:23

i love reading everyone's profile....but i am wondering......why do some people give themselves skills that aren't in the realm of gothador or that thier characters haven't earned/developed yet? i mean, if i was writing up a profile for a game character...it would seem as if the gaming realm would dictate the possibilities of character development.......

Well because the character doesn't determine the profile, The profile determines the character.
Point in fact, it is impossible to start the game as an elf, but if someone has the desire to play an elf they start from the begining playing as if they are already an elf, setting goals and completing the quest that will make them an elf.
See this topic http://forum.gothado...opic.php?t=3191

If someone has created a mage character in their head, they have to set goals and find spells to increase their manna, whatever it takes to build the mage.

Sometimes i do think there are people that start characters with too lofty a goal. but what the hell, who knows how close they will be able to build their character to that point? its part of the game.

#29 gothador_vampz

gothador_vampz
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2004 - 04:28

Name: Sargtlin Mirshann
Birth Place: House Mishann
Sex: Male.
Species: Drow
Eyes: Dark Red.
Hair: Dark Silver, sholder length.
Ears: Sharp Drow ears.
Height: 5ft 10in
Weight: 110lbs
Build: medium with muscular outline.
Tattoos: tribal tattoos on stomic, back and chest.
Pierceings: Both ears pierced with black crystal looped ear rings.

Gear:
-Black boots for any tarrian.
-Mishann cloak with cloaking abilitys.
-Mishann Drow forged marble armor
-Sack of orbs. (light, darkness, fire, ice, smoke ect.)

Weapons:
-Ancient Drow Blade.
-Twin Drow Daggers.
-Dragon Bone Bow.
-Poison, Armor Pierceing, Hellfire, and Holy arrows.

Past
Nothing is known of his past. Only breif fragments of battles and partnership with Simeon the half human half demon warrior.

Present
After countless battles, Sargtlin is now takeing any job able for him. The reason behind this is only to stay alive and never lose his warrior touch. He dispises Angels, Monks and Elfs. The reason behind this is not yet known...

Sargtlin is always travleing. If he is needed, there is no need to find him because he finds the seeker first. Sargtlin is stubborn and will not give up to anyone. Even though hate runs through his vains, there is signs of good knightlike honor hidden deep inside him.

Recently Sargtlin teamed with his old battle partner Simeon and had accepted a mission to kill 5 Angels and collect their items for a Demonic Guild. After learning the Demonic Guild had plans in killing Simeon and himself, the two sent out to destory the Demoic Guild.

After the total destruction of the Demoic Guild, Simeon and Sargtlin split their paths and continued on their own.

Sargtlin travled to Sarol'Jabbuk's house for rest and healing. Less than a days time, all guilds had recived word about the items.

The rest of his time has been devoted to killing off Iron Fist guild members, learning about his past as a royal Drow of house Mirshann and protecting his new found love Dani.

#30 gothador_aero

gothador_aero
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2004 - 04:39

:roll: where is your Profile?

#31 gothador_gauge

gothador_gauge
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2004 - 08:43

Name: Gauge
Species: Human; Caucasian
Hair: The color of dusty brass
Eyes: Like two, twin tar-pits
Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 150 lbs / 68 Kg

Appearance: Gauge is a man of average height, build and weight. Most would never notice him, which is a blessing in his line of work. To simply cut, and then run, and vanish from sight is a more powerful asset then even true invisibility. His body is a lattice work of a thousand scars and pits, from a life time of silent battle. There is only one telling trait of the man, and that is his smoldering, burnt black eyes.

History: Born in the simple hamlet of Hillside somewhere in the monster infested lands of Gothadore, the boy known as Gauge raised himself from the grim of the peasant suffering. After he became wanted in his own village, he left for a larger city, where he began his subtle rise to power. He became a frequent retainer on many lists, and contracted many, many heads. However, one night, as he knew so long ago before he had ever traced his path, the nights came to an end. In one futile battle after another, a well placed trap turned increasingly sour. Before he knew it, his mortal shell was destroyed in one flaming blast. The wrecked remains floated down a river, eventually being picked over by alligators and then left to rot on the banks.

Meanwhile...

Across the world, in another realm, perhaps, a great battle was at hand. The horrid dark elf, Deathjester, was at war with his one time ally, Patron. Vieing for the mans greater weapons, Deathjester slew him out right, and banished his soul to the netherworld. Picking over the bodies littered over the realm of Gothadore, the now insane Patron found the shattered remains of Gauge. Possessing his body with foul magics, Gauge walked once more, whole, and wholly under the despotic control of Patron. Whatever remains of Gauges former self is completely stricken from existence.

Gauge is currently looking to battle Deathjester and regain his former power. However, what he doesn’t know is that the powerful elf is now armed with something much stronger then anything Patron remembered in life...

#32 gothador_lucifuge

gothador_lucifuge
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2005 - 02:54

Lucifuge Rofocale
Hair: Black
Skin: Pale, white
Eyes: Green

For as long as anyone could remember and the from the oldest tales that were told, the Rofocales had been the necromancers of Carad Dúm, a small village on the westside of Mount Braskin. Following family tradition, Lucifuge had started the long training to become a necromancer while still young.

After years of following her mentor, the time had come for the nattfari, the night travel, the last journey as a human for Lucifuge, to accept the ways of the dead, and take the first step in becoming Deadwoman Rofocale, the next necromancer of Carad Dúm. Slowly moving through the cells of the ancient prison in Gothador, the mental and physical travel has begun.

#33 gothador_eterfla

gothador_eterfla
  • Guests

Posted 08 January 2005 - 08:56

name: unknown
birth date: unknown
birth place: unknown
species: demonic being, half demon half lizard (SaurusDemon race)
eyes: variable, sometimes green to yellow sometimes blue to grey
hair: grey with emerald
skin: variable, chameleonic (green and blue in general)
abilities: transformable, hiding
personality: friendly, patient enough.. sometimes is too secretive

#34 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:50

sounds fun... ill have a go...

Name: Erathirea
Species: Human... ish
Hair: Black, spiked, with a red anarchy motif in it.
Eyes: Bluey grey, change with his mood.
Height: 5'7
Weight: 65-70kg

Appearance: Used to be fat, but as his years have come, so his fat has become muscle... a formiddable size for someone so young. Over his armour he wears a long black cloak, with the hood constantly pulled up against the wind, yet the cloak never moves in the breeze, merely flows with the body. Around his neck hands a pendant on a chain made of black gold, the pendant is a scythe encrusted with rubies inside a circle with an A inside, the mark of a death bringing anarchist. When he speaks, the voice is deep and penetrates into the minds, almost passing the ears without resistance. He has a small dagger in the pocket of his cloak, but when doing a personal job, he likes to bring death in the old fashioned way, by swinging his scythe... the scythe is incredible. Its charred oak handle is stronger than concrete, and the blade whistles as it passes through the air.

History: AS a child, he had to fend for himself. Not because of lack of parentage, but lack of care... A very apathetic being, he never really cared for anything but living for the sake of it... and to stop those who stop it... after a while he realised death was inevitable... at this point he decided on what he would do... he would become a silent assassin and rid the world of life... the way a person had once robbed him of his heart.

He searches to this day for the one who stole his heart... and left him with an empty slot... neither science or religion has never worked out how he can live without blood in his body.

#35 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:52

Ah the rituals of magic.... Would love to hear sometime.

#36 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 10:55

Ah the rituals of magic.... Would love to hear sometime.

rituals of magic?

#37 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:00

no heart beating in your chest?? If I was an evil mage I would have cast some really dark evil spell upon your body and heart so that even apart you were as one, thus you walk heartless and somewhere your heart beat in a jar...

But I'm not an evil mage, just a writer with a twisted mind.

#38 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:02

no heart beating in your chest?? If I was an evil mage I would have cast some really dark evil spell upon your body and heart so that even apart you were as one, thus you walk heartless and somewhere your heart beat in a jar...

But I'm not an evil mage, just a writer with a twisted mind.

that may well be the explanation... i did say that science and religion had never solved it...

how was it for my first non-trading post?

#39 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:04

I liked it and whoever said that magic followed the rules of science :?

The undead could also be considered as going against the rules of science. But this is your story not mine, I'm just too opinionated for my own good! :D

#40 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:19

I liked it and whoever said that magic followed the rules of science :?

The undead could also be considered as going against the rules of science. But this is your story not mine, I'm just too opinionated for my own good! :D

ah yes.. that was my point.. it could be magic because magic and science are not one and the same :D

im undead???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: