• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 Kayla

Kayla

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:24

oops, I'm obviously not paying enough attention to what is written, I misinterpreted your words. :oops:

Start again, Hi I'm Kayla, of the Nanaean Knights.

Let's get this thread back to what it's meant for. You can always IM me if you want to chat!

#42 erathirea

erathirea

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 24 January 2005 - 11:25

oops, I'm obviously not paying enough attention to what is written, I misinterpreted your words. :oops:

Start again, Hi I'm Kayla, of the Nanaean Knights.

Let's get this thread back to what it's meant for. You can always IM me if you want to chat!

okies :D

ill be around... i cant get on my other game at school so im here in my frees...

*disappears into the night*

night= maths lesson

#43 gothador_borac

gothador_borac
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2005 - 23:13

Name: Borac

Species: Dragon (trapped in human form.)

Appearance:black hair, scar over left eye

History:Borac was a black dragon wo made a pact with a dark priest, becoming his asassin in return for an amulet that would allow him to assume human form. Though powerful, the amulet could not return him to dragon form were he mortally wounded. On one job, Borac was stabbed in the chest and nearly died. When he awoke in the hospital, he found out that his brush with death had trapped him in human form. now he seeks a way to become a dragon again.

Abilities:Though human now, Borac can still spit the acid that was his primary weapon as a dragon.

#44 gothador_darkdragon8

gothador_darkdragon8
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 01:43

Might as well have a go myself.....

Name: DarkDragon88
Species: Human/angel
Sex: Male
Hair: Blond, spiky
Eyes: blue/green
Height: 6'1
Weight: 55 - 60kg

Appearance: Light build, has a scar reaching from the back of his left shoulder across his back to the top right side of his hip, clothed in black trousers, a open necked black shirt, black leather boots, wears light plate armour on his legs, arms and chest ( painted black), carries two long swords across his back and two daggers at his sides.

History: As far back as he can remember, as a human, he has always wandered aimlessly across the land, never staying too long in one place, before then he only recalls a few scraps of some memories of his time as an angel. He only remembers that as an angel he, for some unknown reason, committed a terrible crime ( or possibly several ) and was bainished to live as a cursed human with no memories of his life as an angel but something must have gone astray because he can remember a bit of his life as an angel and the curse only affects his rate of healing and ( sometimes ) his luck.

Special abilities: He can fade into the shadows but this doesn't effect his cloths ( thus the reason they are black ) or the fact that he is still there so anyone can still feel him if they bump into him.

#45 gothador_nightsentry

gothador_nightsentry
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2005 - 02:32

Meh... It's late and I'm coming of a sugar rush, so why not. :lol:

Name: NightSentry
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Hair: pass
Eyes: green
Height: 6'0
Weight: 170lbs

Appearance: Rather meager and scrawny, he seems to have become quite hefty 'round the cheeks since he became a monk. Lost his hair at 6, due to drinking the runoff water from a local nuclear power plant. Some also blame the tainted water for his 3rd ear...

History: He awoke into Gothador cold and hungry, so when the voice started nagging him to think of a name, he was more concerned with filling his belly and finding cover, instead of thinking up a clever moniker. Ever since, he's been looking for the "Gothador Human Resources Dept.", trying to find the name change forms. :lol:

His luck really started when a passing demon by the name of Zadig rewarded him with an Ultimissimo key, for the location of a pesky elf. Eager and oblivious, he ran to the Zenix Homeworld... and soon realized he had not the gp to get back. And as it was written "he who does not learn from his mistakes is destined to repeat them", thus, he repeated them. But not before getting the amulet. :twisted:

Special abilities: Has the uncanny ability to fall to pieces when attacked... he even returns to look for some missing parts, now and then. :P

#46 gothador_kalak

gothador_kalak
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2005 - 18:36

Kalak
Appearance: Elderly man with monochromatic luminous eyes and sharp teeth. Eyes normally glow white, but turn green when he is happy and red when he's angry. Long, scraggly white hair.
Species:You be the judge.
Height:6'2"
Weight:145 lbs
Bio:Kalak was a sorceror who sold his soul to dark beings in return for unimaginable power. They gave him magic that no other could match, and in return he was to return them to the mortal world, bringing chaos and destruction. Just as Kalak's task was nearing completion, other enchanters of the world banded together to stop him. A great battle was fought that all but destroyed civilization, but Kalak was bound in a tomb or all eternity, or so everyone believed.
Ten thousand years later, the Dark One has escaped his crypt. With his powers all but gone, it looks to be a very long time before he threatens the world again.

#47 gothador_rollina

gothador_rollina
  • Guests

Posted 11 July 2005 - 05:41

Name: Rollina Maria Caley
Race: Angel
weapon: Dragon sword, and dagger
Height: 6'2
weight: 122lbs
hair color: Raven can change to a red color.
Clothes: Wears long white garbs that flows from her flesh, and is a little see threw.
Personality: Sweet, innocent, kind, and loveing sometimes will act like a big kid.

History: She was betrayed by her kind, and sent to be executed at a prison for the leader of her Angelic clans death. She was set up to take the fall for a crime she did not do. She seeks a way to clear her name. She has permament scars on her wrists, and ankles from shakels. She does not know who set her up or why. She has been banished from her village, and clan if she goes near them they will kill her.She does not talk much about her past. Even her own family wishes to kill her to avenge there leader.

#48 gothador_summereve

gothador_summereve
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2005 - 22:17

Name: Trinity J. Summereve
Species: 1/4 Angel 1/4 Elf 1/4 Human 1/4 fairy (( weird huh? ))
Description: Belly-button length blonde hair with white tips. Bright blue eyes with green specs. Green dress, with tank-top sleeves, v-neck, ends 2 inches above knees. She has no shoes.
Height: 5 foot 3 inches.
Personality: Sweet. Charming. Dont piss her off or she'll beat you down. Loves animals, and good with them too.
Hates: Animal fur wearers, animal haters.
Loves: animals, and basically everyone/thing.
Bio: Was slaved for six years. Then her Father came and rescued her.
Then her Father died of an unknown reason. So she had to take care of herself, now she is 16 with no job, and no home.

#49 gothador_polemicius

gothador_polemicius
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2005 - 17:22

Name: Polemicius
Species: Human...But he thinks he's an elf.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 127 lbs

History: Got a knock upside the head as a toddler during a troll raid of the village & haven't been right in the head since.

AR

#50 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 31 July 2005 - 17:43

Treeline

species: Dark Elf
Hair: White
eyes: Red
height: 5' 11"
Weight Indeterminate (mid hundreds)
appearence: Well muscled yet lithe

History:
Little is known of Treelines past before Dafadil found him. It is rumored that he is the love child of the Goddess of chaos and Kearn (don't ask me how Kearn of all people shagged up with a goddess).

Found naked by Dafadil sitting in a pool of dozen's of humans blood, surrounded by still warm corpses, staring at a platinum coin.

Dafadil watched the dark elf from the shadows for several moments...Then almost as if someone had spoken to him, Treeline stood, turned and looked in the direction of Dafadil. Treeline stood motionless, watching the shadows, composed, almost like a cultured gentlemen in his finest attire.

Treeline "They told me you would come. Is it time to go home now?"

Dafadil "Yesssss"

Dafadil brought this manic Dark Elf into the depths of the cells to act as his servant and to keep the cells clear of the living.

Saying that Treeline is unstable is an understatement, Treeline goes from being a quite gentlemen (if such a thing is possible when surrounded by the dead) to stealthy killer or to frantic blood raging lunitic without notice.

Treeline is a Cannibal and has no qualm about eating those he kills and is often seen with a bit of dried blood around his lips.

#51 gothador_borac

gothador_borac
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 00:18

I take it you're the one he sends in when he wants someone inhumed with extreme prejudice. :twisted:

#52 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 00:26

/ic *Thinks Borac would look tasty with a side of collard greens*

/ic I hold no prejudice, unless you are rude.

/ooc Treeline is the cult heavy hitter (rank 90ish). I don't tend to pvp much unless I catch you in the cells. Tree is the toon I get to work out my outrageous side. My alt is the sweet lovable one.

#53 gothador_borac

gothador_borac
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 15:29

"Inhumed with extreme prejudice" means that not only is the target eliminated, but so is the general area.

#54 Treeline

Treeline

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 01 August 2005 - 15:40

oh...in that case

yes, that is me lol

#55 gothador_dafadil

gothador_dafadil
  • Guests

Posted 01 August 2005 - 16:34

oh...in that case

yes, that is me lol

what a good little elf... to night you dine with us at the table, not under it.

#56 gothador_lordthomas

gothador_lordthomas
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 04:16

Name: Thomas

Race: Demon
Height: 6'0" (6'10" with wings out)
Weight: about 200lbs
Hair: Very long and black.
Skin: Dark Red (can turn different shades of red at certain times)
Body type: Average
Personality: Cocky and sarcastic. Gentle and funny around those who are close to him. He enjoys alcohol alot.
Weapons: A variety of collected swords and a special sword given to him by Rollina. Also clawed fingers and fangs.

Backstory: His family is all dead, murdered. He was a wanderer for years until he found Nanaea's light.

#57 gothador_maniaxe

gothador_maniaxe
  • Guests

Posted 19 September 2005 - 10:03

*wonders why he's never seen this topic* :roll:

i'll post here soon :wink:

#58 mamori

mamori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 359 posts

Posted 06 December 2005 - 03:49