gothador_dungler
  • Guests

Posted 04 October 2007 - 01:10

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........ I'm thinking :wink:

#2 gothador_dungler

gothador_dungler
  • Guests

Posted 09 October 2007 - 01:46

I once read that from high above people have a tendency to look like a walking pair of scissors.

"Hey you, who said you could be up here!!!"

I turned suddenly and the sun's light blinded me. My brain span around a second after its container did.
Whoever thought that light could make so much noise.

"I said what are you doing up here!!"

Gradually my eyes adjusted a little. I must've looked like i do when constipated.

In front of me stood a balding chap at the sharp end of a Zillion dollar industry. The 6 dollar end of it
to be precise. Resplendant in cheap black pants and an ill fitting blue shirt his sew on badge promised
security and trust.
A Promise like that can be easily broken.

"Sorry, i just fancied taking in the view. I'm feeling a bit rough today"... i couldnt make out his
features yet. He was still a blur. Probably for the best.

"Your not supposed to be up here"
No shit Sherlock i thought. I decided to be nice, as nice as you can be with a face screwed up like mine.

"I thought i'd take a peek and when i saw no one around i figured i'd sneek a quiet moment. Its a nice
enough day", i shrugged.

"Yeah well, you're not supposed to be here. You'll get me in trouble." He whined, "You're not going to
cause me trouble are ya?"

"Nope, is just the door to the roof was open..."

He cut me off. "No it wasnt. I just unlocked it."

"Well it was unlocked b4.How else you think i got here?" This presented him with a problem. I reckoned
he'd never finished a crossword in his life. "You think i flew up here?"

He scratched away at his pate as i walked toward the door. "I'll leave now. Havent caused no harm...apologies"

Seeing my passive stance he became bolder and began to piss and moan some more. I ignored him and thanked the
shade as i passed thru the doorway. He was still rambling as i decended the stairs, his voice fading.

Now if only i knew where the elevator was. It was two flights of steps before i reached a floor proper.
The silver doorway shone dull with age and an aversion to cleaning fluid. I heard the sound of a door
lock above me and the guard mumbled again as he re-checked it was locked tight. I pushed the button and
the lift door opened promtly. Stepping in i pushed the first button i saw. The doors closed as the guard ran
toward them.

"Hold the doors"... they closed shut. "Asshole" he moaned.

"Sorry" i smiled. A victory no matter how small is still a victory.

more to follow...mebbe

#3 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 27 February 2008 - 16:37

:shock: who knew that dungly poo could write. Nice bit of story there. It could be a bit longer :wink:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: