Nuptials

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 07 June 2008 - 00:50

Ummm I went to show the terrible tot of yours a elmo video. Heaven help us all , cause he was screaming his head off brau.... Exactly when did this video get taken and why wasnt i invited ..... Hummmm and another elfy mmmmmm hummmm .... youve lost your hatters right card there hun ...

I found this hid away in the elmo tape cover Nuptials ...

The screen opens up to see an angel in a black and green tux looking towards the camera, after taking a more than healthy swallow out of a large clay jug, making sure not to spill any. "Okay, let's go." Brauerei looked around to make sure that no "you-know-what's" were lurking nearby, and closes the door to the small chapel built discreetly out of the way near the Bonding Temple in Braskin Plains. As he starts walking through the Lilac and Yellow Tulip arrangements to the altar, he grabs the bottle of wine he had stashed. The scene swings briefly to the one waiting inside for him. Normality, dressed in a silvery white silk corset with sleeves that flow in the wind like the wings of a Griffin, and a flowing white dress of a silk so smooth it seems weightless, waits patiently as ever as he approaches the altar, Normality sees the bottle of wine he is carrying and gets a worried, annoyed, and exasperated look in her eyes.

Nearing her, Brauerei moves his hand down the bottle revealing a bow on the neck. "This wine was flavored from your favorite flower, lilacs." And to add to the gift, a strand of pearls. Brauerei places the bottle of wine in one of the empty seats up front and walks up to the altar. Taking Normality's hand he places a finger over her mouth as she is about to speak. "Let me just say a few words, then I will shut up before I say something . . . er... well, let's go with regrettable." Brauerei shuffles his feet, and clears his throat. "This is what I want, being no good with flowery words, let me just say that I feel I belong with you."

Looking directly into Brau's eyes "From the moment I saw you, I knew I belonged with you," was Normality's reply as the ceremony began. A figure dressed in pristine white approached from a hidden alcove. As the official drew nearer, his massive wings folded outward as if to bless and encompass the two before him. Even without the wings, he towered over Brauerei and Normality, looking down at Brau, and sniffing, "So little brother even today?", as he contentedly chuckled.

"Hey, at least one of us followed in our parent's line of work. Remember, technically, YOU are the black sheep of this family. I am not the one who threw up his first SIP of beer." Brauerei bellowed and laughed while his brother blushed. Brauerei looked over to his soon-to-be-bonded to see her staring in shock at himself and his brother. "Umm, Norm, are you ok?"

"You . . You . You have . a… a brother????? Ok Hold on a second here. I need to think a minute. I know how you are not overly fond of some of my kind, but why did you lie to me? You said your family was dead!! What else are you keeping from me?" Normality began tapping her foot and eyeing the door.

As she continued to grumble on about secrets, Brauerei took her right hand. "I never said my family was dead, merely my parents, and that I had no known extended family members living. And as may have been mentioned, Reinheit here is the black sheep of the family, not because he has no taste for beer, rather for the fact that he chose not to participate in the family business at all. I had to convince our father not to disown him. I didn't tell you because I thought it would be nice to have him perform the ceremony especially as his name my parents gave to him in reference to purity in the brewing process that he took to mean in keeping the body "clean". And if I have more secrets, you are gonna have to somehow ferret them outta me." Winking and smiling, he looked in her eyes. "But there is time to explain my brother later."

Normality quickly agrees with a smile indicating it will be explained later. Two recite their vows, and a voice comes on, edited after the fact stating in no certain terms will the vows be known publicly. After both Brau and Norm exchange their vows, the presiding angel takes both of their hands and placing them together wrapped in a length of white silk with thread of gold and silver. "This bonding ceremony is complete, may the happiness you both breathe here today be carried on and on throughout the years."

The two kiss, and the video slowly fades out.

Hey lucy i think you and ricky got some splaining to do ...

#2 Debrutsid

Debrutsid

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,171 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 June 2008 - 22:55

*wanders on over to see what all the fuss is about*

*eyes widen ever so slightly as the tapes progresses*

*a few minutes of silence, followed by a stammering Brauerei*
Well, i'll be darned. Someone went through the trouble of hiring actors in an attempt to make it look like i got bonded to an elf??

I mean the set looks great, and i am going to have to 'sid off, for even telling people i HAVE a brother. I will say one thing. They at least got the family history presented in it correct. Even if they did make Reinheit a hell of a lot more good looking than he is. And i mean please, my wings are not nearly as preened as that guy's were. If they even were wings.

And that definatly is not Normality. she doesn't hold a candle to . . . ahhh ahh errrrrr

*backs away slowly, looks around like a deer caught in a spotlight, then runs for the door*

#3 gothador_normality

gothador_normality
  • Guests

Posted 09 June 2008 - 23:53

*watches Brau run out where mortll is unable to help looking at his tush as he rushes out...so cute... and peeking into the room my eyes grow with shock. How did she get that, and where did it come from I wonder. Crawling back out from under the door I pause and wonder where in the world that came from. Stalking off, I think I know where that video came from and Brau would be the one to talk to...* >.<

#4 gothador_mortll

gothador_mortll
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2008 - 08:12

ha ha ha braus in trouble with the missius

#5 gothador_normality

gothador_normality
  • Guests

Posted 05 July 2008 - 01:56

>.> what? who? Um...Nu huh!! :?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users