#21 Entropy

Entropy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Badge

Posted 09 April 2013 - 19:39

Day 11,

Damage ... wish I knew what that was ! Just about able to take down a rat with my nail file - but now what will I do with my nails - absolute disaster darlings! So off I popped to something called the Trading Network - sounded wonderful - bought myself a new plaything - called incendinite claws - don't you just love it when a plan goes disastrously wrong - oops :( Looking on the bright side - I'll be able to dice and slice with it when I get to Level 1750 - must remember to pencil that in for sometime in 2018 at present progress - heh heh! Oh well - just sharpen my trusty nail file again :D

#22 FrankNStien

FrankNStien

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 07 November 2013 - 23:55

I have over 100 chars (not yet in the OVERLORD system- Serious Appathy = not with the game so much as with me). My main is Warrior Elf, But I have warrior and mage in all types, and I suspect also miners n all types.

Warrior Elf

Day 9

Well, had this wonderful visitation from a devilish ole spirit last night gone by and boy does he know how to lead a noble (oh ok - can I get away with not quite completely corrupt?) elf into temptation. That is one bad spirit  :D  No matter how I manage to duel (yep, stabbing in the back is a completely acceptable form of duelling as far as I'm aware :) ) those mortis beasties just won't play fair. Most unsporting I must say and especially that nasty habit of assassinating me with one strike :o Might just have to see if i can a bigger stick to hit them with, anybody got a tactical nuke they can spare!

#23 OnionGroove

OnionGroove

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 November 2013 - 18:33

I have over 100 chars (not yet in the OVERLORD system- Serious Appathy = not with the game so much as with me). My main is Warrior Elf, But I have warrior and mage in all types, and I suspect also miners n all types.

Warrior Elf

Warrior Elf seriously rocks.

"In the end, you will always kneel."

"Last time I trusted someone, I lost an eye."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: