~Alec's 2009 FS World Tour!~

• Please log in to reply
130 replies to this topic

#1 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 10:56

In following the footsteps of the infamous Tharnakus and his 2008 FS World Tour, I, Alecterum shall be touring the many guilds and visiting with the people of those guilds for all of 2009.

On this thread I will announce which guild I'm going to and tell the stories of while I was a member of that guild.

I advize the guild-founders who would like me to visit them to reply to this thread to which I will build a list.

I will remain a member until I either decide it's time to continue on with my tour or I'm kicked and so forced to continue on my tour.

The games will begin on January 1st, 2009 and the first guild that I shall visit is: Forsaken Kings (Visited)

Guild Tour List:
Werewolves of The Silver Moon (Currently Visiting)
Initium (Next to Visit)
Angellife
Monty Python
WiccaD
Gauntlet
Defenders of Atlantis
The Hell Spawns
The Orders of High Sorcery
Warriors Guild
Tortured Souls
The Eternal Warriors
Time Guardians
Ravenous
Gaz Squad
Resurrection
The Dark Pagans
The Army of Darkness
PANIC
The Shadow Warriors
Gutbuster Brigade
Clever Fools
Mists of Avalon
SuperSonic Mobsters
The Raiders of The Revenge
Fallen Empire
Angels of Night
Perfect Insanity
The Dwarven Forge
Warriors in The Darkness
The Paladin Order
Dusk (Pending)
Perfection
Boot Camp (Is very last because they called it)

#2 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 11:58

another guild spy :shock:

Guild spy?

Sure, I've only been semi-retired since August and only online one-two weeks a month. Who am I spying for? Myself? :P

Okay, just me then spying for good people and good company.

Shall I add your guild to the list? :wink:

#3 EJames2100

EJames2100

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,387 posts

Posted 09 November 2008 - 13:00

I see no reason why we won't want visitors, feel free to join ours for a while :)

#4 fs_rednut

fs_rednut
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 17:41

my guild, CBF, is low level but we're laid back and would enjoy your company.
you're more than welcome to come hang out with us for a bit, we'd love your company!

#5 fs_gracegone

fs_gracegone
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 18:27

I'm sure SEW will welcome you :)

#6 1daboss

1daboss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 169 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 09 November 2008 - 21:12

The Sharingan Warriors would love to have you visit. I hope you don't blush easy. :shock:

#7 fs_thristle

fs_thristle
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2008 - 21:17

Lilium Inter Spinas sounds like a cool guild 8)

#8 fs_phool

fs_phool
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:11

Bumping this thread for my good mate the dwarven angel :)

#9 fs_dsjupiter

fs_dsjupiter
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:17

Bumping this thread for my good mate the dwarven angel :)

hey phool, you might get another ffed pick axe ;)

#10 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 15:28

Woohoo!! Alecterum the Best Buffer is back active, and it will be interesting to see one more FS player tour around the FS World.

Come on folks, let's start queing up for the invitation, you will be great and honor to have him visiting your guild.

I'm going to ask my Guild Founder Spidey101 to invite you to our guild, Alecterum. And do share with us what you've "spied" on each guild you've visited. :twisted: :P

Cheers,
TJ 8)

You know it's funny you should mention that I'm back my friend because I'm thinking of my 2009 FS World Tour as my 'comeback' tour and it'll also help me to decide what guild I'm going to settle in once 2009 comes to a close. ;)

So yes, que me up! The more the merrier!

#11 fs_truestrike

fs_truestrike
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:01

We at IFA would love a Visit!!! i think you'll have a great time with us and efinetly have soem great stories to tell!

#12 fs_davidjames

fs_davidjames
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:02

I would like to be at the end of your list to give me some time to get some upgrades and tidy up a bit. :)

----------------
Listening to: Apocalyptica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
via FoxyTunes

#13 acvila

acvila

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:06

we let tharnakus for a god damn reason, he is one of the oldest players in the game, one fo teh best players in the game and one of the most respected players in the game. we are not opening our doors just for visitors, we are not a PUB, so you might just skip TEW.

#14 fs_retsnom

fs_retsnom
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:19

We would welcome you with open arms......

IF

You promise to give everyone in the guild a hug before leaving.....

AND

Stop sneaking up on me and giving me hugs..... you are ruining my tough guy reputation muhahahahaha

#15 fs_alecterum

fs_alecterum
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:29

We would welcome you with open arms......

IF

You promise to give everyone in the guild a hug before leaving.....

AND

Stop sneaking up on me and giving me hugs..... you are ruining my tough guy reputation muhahahahaha

That's a promise! :D

Does that mean I can still pounce you and give you hugs though, tough guy? :wink:

#16 Mao

Mao

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:29

Hello Alecterum I would like to invite to have a vist to Werewolves of The Silver Moon we invite with a cozy den and warm paws Thank You :)

#17 fs_psycomaddy

fs_psycomaddy
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:39

Already polishing the silver and dusting the backpacks of the mules... heh heh... spy away Sir Alec, can't wait :lol: :lol: :lol:

#18 fs_davidjames

fs_davidjames
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 16:54

we let tharnakus for a god damn reason, he is one of the oldest players in the game, one fo teh best players in the game and one of the most respected players in the game. we are not opening our doors just for visitors, we are not a PUB, so you might just skip TEW.

completely unnecessary. if you didn't want him to make a stop a TEW then all you had to do was say nothing at all.

----------------
Listening to: Limp Bizkit - Take A Look Around
via FoxyTunes

#19 fs_psycomaddy

fs_psycomaddy
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 17:00

Back in the day when the first few people hit level 200 and started selling doubler (... and I personally remember paying 2 fsp for a doubler buff...) Alecterum the buff angel was A KEY REASON that I stayed with the game... here was someone who was a high level who never talked down to me, was not condescending in any way and his occasional free buffs and certainly his cheap buffs helped me to level BIG TIME. Not to mention I like hugs too :)

imo Alecterum is well known and highly respected and I for one am delighted to have a visit, and my guildies are looking forward to it to.

... I'm with you DavidJames :?

#20 fs_bigbluedog

fs_bigbluedog
  • Guests

Posted 10 November 2008 - 21:39

wow acvila. that was completely unnecessary. Alecterum was formally one of the most well respected players of FS, sorry that you were to blind to realize that.

On another note, As you are the angel alec, I think you should visit us here at angel life :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: