• Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:39

To me, for having the best bonded ever!

#2 gothador_narf

gothador_narf
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:42

To me, for having the best bonded ever!

ahem...maybe we should have a vote on this one. Personally, I think Karmh would win the "best bonded" award :P

#3 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:45

OMG!!! :shock:

ROTFLMAO!! I have to take this moment to:

1. Thank my bonded for (*snif*) hanging in there with me during those tough times (you know what I mean).

2. Keep downing those usp's and taking me up levels (you slacker!) while I sit on my arse.

3. And Skalla for helping to create a new forum topic!!

C'mon everyone, a big shout out for Skalla!!

#4 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:48

Slacker? :evil: There goes the Leucite trinket. :twisted:

#5 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:53

Slacker? :evil: There goes the Leucite trinket. :twisted:

No sweetie, I just meant you could be so much more if you just applied yourself. What could be better than True love, my darling?

My w'lil' warrior pookie bear...so strong and bwrave. :D

#6 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:57

:evil: I think I need a new bonded.

#7 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:58

:evil: Fine. And when you want to kill the f'ing Blood Lord, don't come crying to me!

#8 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:59

:roll: I can get CHASS to do it.

#9 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:03

Didn't I tell you? Chass and Kearn are an item and you know how the Korndog is madly jealous. Soooo...I wouldn't suggest asking Chass for any more special favors.

#10 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:06

Didn't I tell you? Chass and Kearn are an item and you know how the Korndog is madly jealous. Soooo...I wouldn't suggest asking Chass for any more special favors.

This way they'll both be sure to see it. And know who to blame for outing them. :twisted:

I told you, I don't have to do that any more. Now that I'm bigger, they don't want me around. I guess they have that Michael Jackson disease.

#11 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:12

This way they'll both be sure to see it. And know who to blame for outing them. :twisted:

I told you, I don't have to do that any more. Now that I'm bigger, they don't want me around. I guess they have that Michael Jackson disease.

Yes darling, as soon as you hit puberty you weren't needed anymore. It's sad but true. I sympathize wholeheartedly that's why I agreed to become your bonded, I wanted to help you get over it as smoothly as possible. Maybe I haven't fulfilled my duties as a bonded should but I promise, I'll try to be there for you in the future. Unfortunately, I'm only a female so I may not be able to satisfy all of your disgusting desires like Chass could, but I'll do what I can.

#12 gothador_narf

gothador_narf
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:17

Err, Karmh made me chili from scratch. And chicken noodle soup too! She boils the bones for hours to make the broth, then strains it and adds all the goodies (including noodles made from scratch). And she brought me home an icecream cookie thingy today too.

I WIN!!

#13 gothador_narf

gothador_narf
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:18

Yes darling, as soon as you hit puberty you weren't needed anymore. It's sad but true. I sympathize wholeheartedly that's why I agreed to become your bonded, I wanted to help you get over it as smoothly as possible. Maybe I haven't fulfilled my duties as a bonded should but I promise, I'll try to be there for you in the future. Unfortunately, I'm only a female so I may not be able to satisfy all of your disgusting desires like Chass could, but I'll do what I can.

Karmh says there is a device that you could 'strap on' to help him out with that issue
:twisted:

#14 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:18

My bonded is a lot more fun! So, I win!

#15 gothador_narf

gothador_narf
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:20

Karmh is naked in bed next to me. Trust me, I win. In fact, i'm about to go win right now :twisted:

#16 gothador_danusha

gothador_danusha
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:25

So you'll be back in a minute? :twisted:

#17 gothador_xeran

gothador_xeran
  • Guests

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:29

Narf, PM me and I'll teach some secrets. Then maybe one day, you can last an hour like I do. :twisted:

#18 shannanan

shannanan

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,199 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 05:37

Karmh is naked in bed next to me. Trust me, I win. In fact, i'm about to go win right now :twisted:

EWWWW did NOT wanna hear that

#19 Karmh72

Karmh72

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 14:15

:shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:

#20 Karmh72

Karmh72

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 14 September 2006 - 14:15

No problems with that here,, lets just say most times IM the winner :twisted:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font: