Conflicts with weak guilds

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 fs_gaingreen

fs_gaingreen
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:06

Seriously why do we have to be attacked and have to fix our armor. we cant pay for i and the guild owners cant help either. ive spent about 20k so far on repairs just because our guild has is weaker and its normaly higher lvls that are attacking the lvl 10 or so.

eve harmony is lvl 40 im lvl 19. its not fair for the new players. :evil:

#2 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2010 - 06:50

Seriously why do we have to be attacked and have to fix our armor. we cant pay for i and the guild owners cant help either. ive spent about 20k so far on repairs just because our guild has is weaker and its normaly higher lvls that are attacking the lvl 10 or so.

eve harmony is lvl 40 im lvl 19. its not fair for the new players. :evil:

I agree, th lower level GvGers need to grow up and stop being such cowards.

#3 fs_gaingreen

fs_gaingreen
  • Guests

Posted 22 December 2010 - 16:45

I right now cant repair my armor or for that attack in the right area. I dont want to ask for gold from my guild because it is too new and the guild needs all the help it can get. the hardest part is that i have to go back to my home town where I live in less then a week and a 1/2 and I dont have any access to a PC. I might just have to sit idle and grow my gold slowly. thats not the way this game is supposed to be like.

Who here thinks that the rules here are out of control and Unethical?

#4 Anemie

Anemie

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 December 2010 - 23:53

Also agreeing ,,It is just to easy to farm RP at lower levels-especially if you are hitting players that just joined the game..and bunch of them probably quit after they see their log filled with attack,,

#5 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 23 December 2010 - 00:28

They fixed this problem. You can not be attacked for the first 20 levels for the first two weeks of play unless YOU start a pvp with someone. Two weeks is WAY more then enough time to level out of the level 20 range + good defensive gear for -20 is really really easy to find and cheap. Take some responability for yourself and buy some decent gear. I feel no pitty for you or anyone else your level when it comes to GvG.

#6 fs_gaingreen

fs_gaingreen
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2010 - 17:06

Well actually ever since I moved into this guild at around lvl 5 or 10 I have been attacked with Guild Conflicts. and they are normally around lvl 40. I am not seeing how that issue is fixed. unless your thinking of regular PvP. other wise I have no idea what you mean by fixed.

you may find no pitty but you will see it when HCS starts to see a loss in player activity under lvl 20. that could mean less revenue and less upgrades or a lot of cutbacks.

#7 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 18:06

Well actually ever since I moved into this guild at around lvl 5 or 10 I have been attacked with Guild Conflicts. and they are normally around lvl 40. I am not seeing how that issue is fixed. unless your thinking of regular PvP. other wise I have no idea what you mean by fixed.

you may find no pitty but you will see it when HCS starts to see a loss in player activity under lvl 20. that could mean less revenue and less upgrades or a lot of cutbacks.

Did you forget about the part about gear?? It is cheap and readily available. Try taking some responsability for yourself..

#8 fs_gaingreen

fs_gaingreen
  • Guests

Posted 25 December 2010 - 18:40

Cheap? :roll: May I ask how much you think we make per kill? I guess I dont see the word cheap as a word right now. every time I log in I have to repair everything for 1500+ gold.

#9 wikedjest

wikedjest

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 25 December 2010 - 18:49

Did you forget about the part about gear?? It is cheap and readily available. Try taking some responsability for yourself..

so true get some gear and stop whining

#10 fs_gaingreen

fs_gaingreen
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2010 - 15:10

Well actually I Probably should of mentioned this but I have to go back to my home soon. I will be back.

#11 fs_regnier7

fs_regnier7
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 04:13

They fixed this problem. You can not be attacked for the first 20 levels for the first two weeks of play unless YOU start a pvp with someone. Two weeks is WAY more then enough time to level out of the level 20 range + good defensive gear for -20 is really really easy to find and cheap. Take some responability for yourself and buy some decent gear. I feel no pitty for you or anyone else your level when it comes to GvG.

I'm sorry, Kay. But there are considerable jumps in gear at level 25 and 50 that make it hard to even defend against.... not even possible, unless you fork over a lot of orbs.... the gear down there for GvGing can get expensive.

#12 Kayesha

Kayesha

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,030 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 14:45

I'm sorry, Kay. But there are considerable jumps in gear at level 25 and 50 that make it hard to even defend against.... not even possible, unless you fork over a lot of orbs.... the gear down there for GvGing can get expensive.

When I was in the Pugs we brought in newbies and we had no problems gearing them, cheaply.

Edit: maybe the problem is he didn't read my forum post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=98807&start=0
:lol:

#13 fs_spiiderxse

fs_spiiderxse
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 14:51

Maybe they should just take armor damage out of GvG?
just a suggestion please no flaming simply just tell me where that is wrong and where it is right

#14 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 17:09

a minimum guild level to participate in GvG would solve this (using actual contributed xp, not the lock), and cut down on the multi RP farming guilds

OPs gear currently shows zero durability - all of it - their guild has a GvG ratio of 1/172 - and is shown as "outwith range", never active in PvP

took me some weeks before i was hooked on this game, an experience like this would have turned me off

only option i see now for OP is to quit their guild so as not to be a target

#15 yotekiller

yotekiller

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,543 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 20:09

Also took me a while to get hooked on FS and had the gvg been like it is now, I can guarantee I would have walked away from it. I know taking armor damage out of gvg has been mentioned before and not happened but it's still not a bad idea. Perhaps the compromise solution to that would be no hitting to level 25 and no armor damage from 26-100 (gvg only). That would give people a chance to get into the game and see what happens when you play around with gear. Once they are past 100 they would have the incentive to defend properly and hopefully have some experience built up doing it without getting too discouraged. Also, time limits should apply in addition to level 100 limit.

#16 fs_theggold

fs_theggold
  • Guests

Posted 04 January 2011 - 20:18

Also took me a while to get hooked on FS and had the gvg been like it is now, I can guarantee I would have walked away from it. I know taking armor damage out of gvg has been mentioned before and not happened but it's still not a bad idea. Perhaps the compromise solution to that would be no hitting to level 25 and no armor damage from 26-100 (gvg only). That would give people a chance to get into the game and see what happens when you play around with gear. Once they are past 100 they would have the incentive to defend properly and hopefully have some experience built up doing it without getting too discouraged. Also, time limits should apply in addition to level 100 limit.

I agree, it wasn't untill abeout level 80 I was hooked, and this would of made me leave aswell.

#17 fs_sithlord01

fs_sithlord01
  • Guests

Posted 18 January 2011 - 13:09

i got the same problem here, in 3 days, my guild got attacked by 8 other guilds.....have been spending lots of money repairing armor, and now i cant train anymore, because of the monsters im used to kill kill me cuz my armor is broken and i have no money to repair it....screws me up a lot...Oh, and the guilds newest member is lvl 6 now, hasn't ever yet started a pvp and he gets attacked too....and has to rapair armor the whole time..

#18 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 15:19

when i posted 2 weeks ago, OPs' guild GvG ratio was 1/172 - it's now 1/187

that guild is now mostly inactive, including the founder at the time of this post - the few stuctures collapsed

OPs' guild looks like my first guild, when i was level 8 - 10, difference being there were no shiny rewards then - i don't remember us ever being attacked in the month or so i was there

the situation as is now doesn't seem friendly to your average new player wanting to join a guild, not able for whatever reason to join a larger more established guild - in my case i just didn't know anyone in a "good" guild

#19 Slivac

Slivac

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 07 February 2011 - 08:37

You could always go nude.

#20 Removed4427

Removed4427

Veteran

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,400 posts

Posted 12 February 2011 - 17:03

i clicked on a "New Guild recruiting!" link in the featured guild section on the homepage - looks to have drawn a few new players, but was also like ringing the dinner bell for RP farmers

judging from the xp lock, looks like it's this guilds' first full day in existance

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: