#1 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 19:40

The last few times I've swept maps for random SE's (just after my ruby medal tick), I've not seen ANY Shroud Jabberwocks on ANY of their spawn maps. After a couple of times of zero finds, I began to wonder if the SE was in fact still spawning or whether I was just having horrendous luck with them - so I started watching the SE Kill logs a little more closely (note the emphasis on little there)

Subsequently, I've done at least 2 more sweeps for them (and other SE's of course) and still not seen hide nor hair of it, either on the maps or in the kill logs.

Has this SE been withdrawn ? (the only forum threads search reveals are from 2012) or am I just having the lousiest luck with this specific SE ?

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#2 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 20:17

I have not seen it in SE log for a while too. And I have also tried few times to look for it and found nothing. I know my observations are too few and inconsistent yet if I am not alone I would dare to think something weird is going on...

#3 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 20:38

I have not seen it in SE log for a while too. And I have also tried few times to look for it and found nothing. I know my observations are too few and inconsistent yet if I am not alone I would dare to think something weird is going on...

Glad it's not just me anyways ..

Hopefully BG can send out the search parties, punish it, and get it back on active duty ...

(assuming it's not been retired of course - and, if it had have been, an announcement would have been nice LOL)

Homer : Marge, don't discourage the boy. Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It's what separates us from the animals .. except the weasel.

Eddie Izzard : The National Rifle Association say that guns don't kill people, people do. But I think the gun helps, you know ? I think it helps. I think just standing there going "BANG" - that's not going to kill too many people, is it ?

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, but it seems that everything I eat lately turns to poo ...

#4 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 29 May 2014 - 20:42

I scanned their spawning maps a bunch of times looking because I was going to make the set, BUT never saw a single one of them.. This was about 3 weeks ago that I did those sweeps.

#5 Pardoux

Pardoux

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,130 posts
  • Australia

Posted 29 May 2014 - 20:50

I scanned their spawning maps a bunch of times looking because I was going to make the set, BUT never saw a single one of them.. This was about 3 weeks ago that I did those sweeps.

My (limited) observations have been over at least a month ... so yeah, it's either broken or been secretly sent on a rendition flight somewhere :(

#6 BraveKath

BraveKath

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 642 posts
  • United States of America

Posted 29 May 2014 - 23:32

Weird -- sounds like a glitch, as surely we would have been told if the Jabber was being removed.

#7 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 05:45

Shroud Jabberwocks no longer exist. extinct.

#8 BigGrim

BigGrim

Content Designer

• Administrators
  • PipPipPip
  • 9,879 posts
  • Badge

Posted 30 May 2014 - 09:29

He was accidentally deactivated after the last Shroud Vs Zorgrom event by the looks of things. Thanks for the heads up. He has been reactivated now.

#9 Gorrent

Gorrent

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 30 May 2014 - 11:31

He was accidentally deactivated after the last Shroud Vs Zorgrom event by the looks of things. Thanks for the heads up. He has been reactivated now.

Grim, i wish accidental events occur more frequently. its just interesting.

#10 vlkfenrir

vlkfenrir

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 05:34

Thanks for sorting it out. Just hope shroud weaver have not met the same accident :-D

#11 gomezkilla

gomezkilla

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 02 June 2014 - 12:40

Cool, now I can resume my mission of getting the set.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Font:
Arial | Calibri | Lucida Console | Verdana

Font Size:
9px | 10px | 11px | 12px | 10pt | 12pt

Color: